My Blog, sponsored by Bob Ross.

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Captain Hobo

Re: My Blog, sponsored by Bob Ross.

Post by Captain Hobo » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:18 am

Which new member was thought to be Garry?
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:34 am

And now touting for members for the secret forum.

🤣🤣🤣

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:08 am

I'm not aware of any claim he is banned

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:35 am

I will make a prediction, the highest average that will be recorded at lakeshite will be beaten by the time the last 64 of Ally Pally is over.
Justinsocks was right. It only took about 4 hours. How will the mushrooms spin this?
not a girl

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:36 am

Rogg wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:35 am
I will make a prediction, the highest average that will be recorded at lakeshite will be beaten by the time the last 64 of Ally Pally is over.
Justinsocks was right. It only took about 4 hours. How will the mushrooms spin this?
Pressure of the lakeshite stage
TV boards
Constipation
War in Ukraine and or gaza yadda yadda yadda

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:33 am

World number 1 played
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:37 am

The Thorn wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:33 am
World number 1 played
Even though the highest average at Lakeside was also beaten by the PDC player ranked 60th.
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:25 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:37 am
The Thorn wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:33 am
World number 1 played
Even though the highest average at Lakeside was also beaten by the PDC player ranked 60th.
An inconvenient truth

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:32 pm

How's Gaz dealing with the bright young PDC star emerging from his chrysalis?

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:00 pm

ChrisW wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:32 pm How's Gaz dealing with the bright young PDC star emerging from his chrysalis?
Could be a bad entry today. The problem is that there just isn't the content to cover weekly like the glory days of the BDO. Every single week some more hilarity. The PDC's offences are all "evil corporate bastard at the helm" based not "total fucking clown promoted well beyond his level making yet another hash". What in the last week has happened that is genuinely knob material? Perhaps Sky pushing Sherrock as they should only for her to fall at the first hurdle? Pietreczko having his little whinge and Walter Mitty style "ooh I'll do this if they boo me" bullshit?

Also the recaps are iffy. there will be a diatribe covering Sherrock who went out days ago which just feels out dated. One of the pitfalls of being a weekly recap at a massive tournament where things change quickly
if modus muck was on there will be a recap but I don't give a shit about modus. It's just bad darts. consistently bad darts. There's no comical organising, skulduggery with the board being fleeced by a conman. It's just boring darts.

Knob of the week was legendary. It lived rent free in the heads of the mushrooms and the BDO. The fanatics had a weekly reaction to it but the circumstances that made it great have disappeared or changed and so it cant be what it was. At this point it continues just because it winds up a select few.
Gaz... It has become Series 3 of Star Trek TOS.

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:01 pm

I’d give Knob of the week to Phil Barrs

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:02 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:01 pm I’d give Knob of the week to Phil Barrs
Aye, he would be deserving.
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:02 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:01 pm I’d give Knob of the week to Phil Barrs
If darts had a quiet year you could name the award after him like the premier league trophy with Sid. The man is a walking detritus on the world just making a fool of himself daily

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:03 pm

Deadshot wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:00 pm
ChrisW wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:32 pm How's Gaz dealing with the bright young PDC star emerging from his chrysalis?
Could be a bad entry today. The problem is that there just isn't the content to cover weekly like the glory days of the BDO. Every single week some more hilarity. The PDC's offences are all "evil corporate bastard at the helm" based not "total fucking clown promoted well beyond his level making yet another hash". What in the last week has happened that is genuinely knob material? Perhaps Sky pushing Sherrock as they should only for her to fall at the first hurdle? Pietreczko having his little whinge and Walter Mitty style "ooh I'll do this if they boo me" bullshit?

Also the recaps are iffy. there will be a diatribe covering Sherrock who went out days ago which just feels out dated. One of the pitfalls of being a weekly recap at a massive tournament where things change quickly
if modus muck was on there will be a recap but I don't give a shit about modus. It's just bad darts. consistently bad darts. There's no comical organising, skulduggery with the board being fleeced by a conman. It's just boring darts.

Knob of the week was legendary. It lived rent free in the heads of the mushrooms and the BDO. The fanatics had a weekly reaction to it but the circumstances that made it great have disappeared or changed and so it cant be what it was. At this point it continues just because it winds up a select few.
Once he was exposed and everyone knew how tragic he really is in real life people simply stopped caring. He’s an old, lonely man yelling at clouds now.
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:05 pm

Deadshot wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:00 pm

Still plenty of good episodes in season 3

jimmyjazz

Post by jimmyjazz » Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:18 pm

It's the irony of getting angry and upset about so called woke snowflakes for being easily upset about trivial matters....every week for ten years.

Looking forward to hearing his latest Fallon Sherrock rant before explaining how he has nothing against her. Like he's having an imaginary argument.

I do enjoy reading it. KOTW and Richard Keys' Alan Partridge style blog are comedy gold.

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:47 pm

He does the recaps because he wants the few hundred people who still read the blog to see all the funny stuff he posts during matches, not just the dozen or so members of the 'secret forum'

DeepFriedRat

Post by DeepFriedRat » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:18 pm

Surely Peter Wright or Sky gets KOTW

Sky for something Sherrock related

Barney's chief slave. Also severely addicted to The Ferret.

An ultimate jamboree of Lord Hobo-loving, Sexy Joyce worshipping, Smudger smearing, Goldfingering, Beautiful Biscuit bonanza.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:45 pm

Doesn’t anybody really care?
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:15 am

When writing 2 sentences accusing someone else of having a low IQ, it's probably best to aim for fewer than 5 spelling mistakes.