The Trials and Tribulations of Team Malt

General day to day stuff
Emulsfier

Re: The Trials and Tribulations of Team Malt

Post by Emulsfier » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:02 pm

They say that when Steve Lenon fell asleep on stream, Malt creamed himself in delight.
Boring Brendas number one and (almost) only fan.

Smithys number one and (definitely not) only hater.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:22 pm

The word on the street is that Malt's bedroom is filled with pictures of Jason Lowe. Most of which he took himself.
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:32 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:22 pm The word on the street is that Malt's bedroom is filled with pictures of Jason Lowe. Most of which he took himself.
He arranged them in a mosaic to make up one Super picture of Lowe

"It's my Lowesaic" he boasts in the pub
not a girl

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:46 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:22 pm The word on the street is that Malt's bedroom is filled with pictures of Jason Lowe. Most of which he took himself.
From a tree outside Lowe's bedroom window

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:14 pm

tungsten tossers wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:46 pm
And they aren’t stuck to the wall with blu-tac
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:21 pm

:D

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:09 pm

Jimmi wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:14 pm
Jobber Jizz

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:38 am

tungsten tossers wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:09 pm
Jimmi wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:14 pm
Jobber Jizz
:lol:
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:48 pm

Top stuff from Liam. Malt will be well pleased.

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:37 pm

Emulsfier wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:48 pm Top stuff from Liam. Malt will be well pleased.
:D

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:17 pm

Die die die

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:36 pm

Renounce Steve Lemon and I shall desist.

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:02 pm

Emulsfier wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:36 pm Renounce Steve Lemon and I shall desist.
Can't do that i'm afraid

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:06 pm

Lennon is ok
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:06 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:21 pm With Q School entries confirmed and some of my favourite players departing from the darting scene it is time to post about my jobber squad and their successes and failures for the upcoming season. I wanted somewhere to keep track of how they're doing more closely as I like some who aren't tour card holders so thought why not post here and then you can all join in and take the piss out of my players for losing round 1 with 78 averages.

Team Malt: (In Ranking Order)

Rob Cross - My best hope of a major win this year realistically. World class player looks back to good form again going into 2023.

Nathan Aspinall - Another top class player who's had a great year but there's always concern over his injury and release issues, never know how the year will pan out for him

Ryan Searle - An ok year last year. His inconsistency remains but on his day can beat anyone and I expect to see him in every tournament this year.

Ross Smith - A newer member of the team, I've always liked him but last year was the first time I was really rooting for him and it went well with a European Championship win, hopefully he can carry on his 2nd half of the season form into the new year.

Liam Maendl-Lawrance - Another newer member of the team. I needed a youth player to support and I think he will go far in the game.

Willie O'Connor - Decent year with a semi final in the UK Open and a decent end to the year but the middle bit was awful, will hope for better in 2023

Ryan Joyce - In my top 3 favourites, had a bad year last year but he should be looking up the rankings not down.

Richie Edhouse - Like him cos he's an Essex lad, and think he's underrated, also funny as nobody else on the forum seems to like him

Steve Beaton - LIkely to be the god's last year on tour, hopefully it's an enjoyable one.

Devon Petersen - Form is absolutely awful, hopefully he can find something but I have little hope

Steve Lennon - Missed out on the Worlds, has to get there next year to stand a chance of keeping the card.

Joe Murnan - Scraped his tour card last year, will need a big year to keep it again.

Non tour card holders

Andy Boulton - Entering Q School again, will be one of the favourites in the UK one to get back on tour but it's a tough school.

Jason Lowe - hasn't even bothered, fuming. Can't kick him out of the team but I doubt he'll bother playing in anything, lazy bastard.

Scott Baker - He's entered into Q School which is good. A proper classic speed jobber, I like his mod style though and enjoy watching him, hope he has a good year.

Jeffrey De Zwaan - Probably the only Dutch player I actually support, he should get back on to the tour, but never know with him. Great player to watch on his day.

Prakash Jiwa - At Q School, unlikely to do anything, but he got to the Worlds last year which was a great achievement

Ryan Furness - A very random member of team Malt, took a liking to him on the Modus Muck, also at Q School

Dragutin Horvat - choking jobber, shit haircut but another one I find fun to root for cos i'm a weirdo.

David Pallett - wind up merchant player, bit of a shithouse. A good member of the team and a good player

There's other players I like to see do well, Chisnall, Clayton, Gilding, O'Shea but the team would be too big with all them and i don't care as much for them.

COME ON TEAM MALT!!
:pointing:
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:20 pm

not a girl

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:26 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:06 pm
TheMalteseDart wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:21 pm With Q School entries confirmed and some of my favourite players departing from the darting scene it is time to post about my jobber squad and their successes and failures for the upcoming season. I wanted somewhere to keep track of how they're doing more closely as I like some who aren't tour card holders so thought why not post here and then you can all join in and take the piss out of my players for losing round 1 with 78 averages.

Team Malt: (In Ranking Order)

Rob Cross - My best hope of a major win this year realistically. World class player looks back to good form again going into 2023.

Nathan Aspinall - Another top class player who's had a great year but there's always concern over his injury and release issues, never know how the year will pan out for him

Ryan Searle - An ok year last year. His inconsistency remains but on his day can beat anyone and I expect to see him in every tournament this year.

Ross Smith - A newer member of the team, I've always liked him but last year was the first time I was really rooting for him and it went well with a European Championship win, hopefully he can carry on his 2nd half of the season form into the new year.

Liam Maendl-Lawrance - Another newer member of the team. I needed a youth player to support and I think he will go far in the game.

Willie O'Connor - Decent year with a semi final in the UK Open and a decent end to the year but the middle bit was awful, will hope for better in 2023

Ryan Joyce - In my top 3 favourites, had a bad year last year but he should be looking up the rankings not down.

Richie Edhouse - Like him cos he's an Essex lad, and think he's underrated, also funny as nobody else on the forum seems to like him

Steve Beaton - LIkely to be the god's last year on tour, hopefully it's an enjoyable one.

Devon Petersen - Form is absolutely awful, hopefully he can find something but I have little hope

Steve Lennon - Missed out on the Worlds, has to get there next year to stand a chance of keeping the card.

Joe Murnan - Scraped his tour card last year, will need a big year to keep it again.

Non tour card holders

Andy Boulton - Entering Q School again, will be one of the favourites in the UK one to get back on tour but it's a tough school.

Jason Lowe - hasn't even bothered, fuming. Can't kick him out of the team but I doubt he'll bother playing in anything, lazy bastard.

Scott Baker - He's entered into Q School which is good. A proper classic speed jobber, I like his mod style though and enjoy watching him, hope he has a good year.

Jeffrey De Zwaan - Probably the only Dutch player I actually support, he should get back on to the tour, but never know with him. Great player to watch on his day.

Prakash Jiwa - At Q School, unlikely to do anything, but he got to the Worlds last year which was a great achievement

Ryan Furness - A very random member of team Malt, took a liking to him on the Modus Muck, also at Q School

Dragutin Horvat - choking jobber, shit haircut but another one I find fun to root for cos i'm a weirdo.

David Pallett - wind up merchant player, bit of a shithouse. A good member of the team and a good player

There's other players I like to see do well, Chisnall, Clayton, Gilding, O'Shea but the team would be too big with all them and i don't care as much for them.

COME ON TEAM MALT!!
:pointing:
You sick bastard

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:27 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:26 pm You sick bastard
So what was it about LML that stood out to you?

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:28 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:27 pm
He looks like an ugly bird

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:32 pm

tungsten tossers wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:28 pm
sennafan24 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:27 pm
He looks like an ugly bird
IIRC Malt used to complain about an old workmate who wasn't easy on the eye.

I always got the impression that he was complaining about her a little too much.

So you could be onto something TT.