snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Life would be boring without it!
Post Reply
User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 63163
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by Rogg » Sun May 07, 2023 2:04 pm

Safc wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:03 pm
Randall wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 1:53 pm
Rogg wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 1:06 pm Does Tony Dragon even aim? ffs.
Drago didn't
Not sure about this dragon fella
You have waited 3 year for this :lol:
:D
not a girl

User avatar
Randall
Site Admin
Posts: 183312
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by Randall » Sun May 07, 2023 2:05 pm

Rogg wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:04 pm
Safc wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:03 pm
Randall wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 1:53 pm
Rogg wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 1:06 pm Does Tony Dragon even aim? ffs.
Drago didn't
Not sure about this dragon fella
You have waited 3 year for this :lol:
:D
:mrgreen:
Image

zombi
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:56 pm
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by zombi » Sun May 07, 2023 3:08 pm

I would have thought Jimmy could have afforded a better rug by now.

Anyway, he'll likely go off strong in the final and then get pulled back.

User avatar
Safc
Moderator
Posts: 37598
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by Safc » Sun May 07, 2023 10:18 pm

This Burden thing is a right arrogant knob face you could never get bored of punching.

And how is 46 classed as a senior ffs
Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 29738
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by Jimmi » Sun May 14, 2023 11:42 am

I made a rip roaring 22 break last night. :lol:

Should have been more but I fluffed a relatively simple red to end the break.
Fuck off Stuart Pyke and John Rawling!

User avatar
Safc
Moderator
Posts: 37598
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by Safc » Sun May 14, 2023 2:27 pm

Jimmi wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:42 am I made a rip roaring 22 break last night. :lol:

Should have been more but I fluffed a relatively simple red to end the break.
We played American Pool for 3 hours before the match yesterday was canny.
Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 29738
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by Jimmi » Sun May 14, 2023 2:43 pm

Safc wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:27 pm
Jimmi wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:42 am I made a rip roaring 22 break last night. :lol:

Should have been more but I fluffed a relatively simple red to end the break.
We played American Pool for 3 hours before the match yesterday was canny.
Any good?

Only decent table I’ve played on was in Las Vegas.
All the other times have been on the shite ones at Bowling Alleys.
Fuck off Stuart Pyke and John Rawling!

User avatar
Safc
Moderator
Posts: 37598
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by Safc » Sun May 14, 2023 3:01 pm

Jimmi wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:43 pm
Safc wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:27 pm
Jimmi wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:42 am I made a rip roaring 22 break last night. :lol:

Should have been more but I fluffed a relatively simple red to end the break.
We played American Pool for 3 hours before the match yesterday was canny.
Any good?

Only decent table I’ve played on was in Las Vegas.
All the other times have been on the shite ones at Bowling Alleys.
I decent place called Solanes in Sunderland. Was £15 a table for the 3 hours and only £3 a pint. Tables were proper Sam's Tables aswell.
Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 29738
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by Jimmi » Sun May 14, 2023 8:19 pm

Safc wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 3:01 pm
Jimmi wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:43 pm
Safc wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:27 pm
Jimmi wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:42 am I made a rip roaring 22 break last night. :lol:

Should have been more but I fluffed a relatively simple red to end the break.
We played American Pool for 3 hours before the match yesterday was canny.
Any good?

Only decent table I’ve played on was in Las Vegas.
All the other times have been on the shite ones at Bowling Alleys.
I decent place called Solanes in Sunderland. Was £15 a table for the 3 hours and only £3 a pint. Tables were proper Sam's Tables aswell.
Not bad.
Did anyone go all Earl Strickland? :lol:
Fuck off Stuart Pyke and John Rawling!

User avatar
Safc
Moderator
Posts: 37598
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by Safc » Sun May 14, 2023 8:49 pm

Jimmi wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 8:19 pm
Safc wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 3:01 pm
Jimmi wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:43 pm
Safc wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:27 pm
Jimmi wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:42 am I made a rip roaring 22 break last night. :lol:

Should have been more but I fluffed a relatively simple red to end the break.
We played American Pool for 3 hours before the match yesterday was canny.
Any good?

Only decent table I’ve played on was in Las Vegas.
All the other times have been on the shite ones at Bowling Alleys.
I decent place called Solanes in Sunderland. Was £15 a table for the 3 hours and only £3 a pint. Tables were proper Sam's Tables aswell.
Not bad.
Did anyone go all Earl Strickland? :lol:
:lol: No was pretty even there was 4 of us I finished 2nd. My brother was 3rd so at least I beat him :lol:
Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 29738
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by Jimmi » Sun May 14, 2023 8:53 pm

Safc wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 8:49 pm
Jimmi wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 8:19 pm
Safc wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 3:01 pm
Jimmi wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:43 pm
Safc wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:27 pm

We played American Pool for 3 hours before the match yesterday was canny.
Any good?

Only decent table I’ve played on was in Las Vegas.
All the other times have been on the shite ones at Bowling Alleys.
I decent place called Solanes in Sunderland. Was £15 a table for the 3 hours and only £3 a pint. Tables were proper Sam's Tables aswell.
Not bad.
Did anyone go all Earl Strickland? :lol:
:lol: No was pretty even there was 4 of us I finished 2nd. My brother was 3rd so at least I beat him :lol:
That’s all that matters.
I never lost at snooker to either my brother or two mates but my brother trounced me and one of my mates at darts. :lol:
Fuck off Stuart Pyke and John Rawling!

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 15144
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by Captain Hobo » Wed May 24, 2023 12:56 pm

Q School starts on Friday.

16 year old Bulcsu Revesz is the only Hungarian. Plays his first match on Day 1 against Alfie (Son of Stephen) Lee.

https://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?t ... event=1489
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

User avatar
TheMalteseDart
Posts: 25839
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:40 pm
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by TheMalteseDart » Wed May 24, 2023 1:43 pm

There’s a Ronnie Sullivan


Maltese guy too
Image

User avatar
Safc
Moderator
Posts: 37598
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by Safc » Wed May 24, 2023 3:02 pm

Captain Hobo wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:56 pm Q School starts on Friday.

16 year old Bulcsu Revesz is the only Hungarian. Plays his first match on Day 1 against Alfie (Son of Stephen) Lee.

https://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?t ... event=1489
No Jamie Cope again looks like he has totally packed it which is a shame.
Image

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 15144
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by Captain Hobo » Fri May 26, 2023 10:27 pm

Captain Hobo wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:56 pm Q School starts on Friday.

16 year old Bulcsu Revesz is the only Hungarian. Plays his first match on Day 1 against Alfie (Son of Stephen) Lee.

https://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?t ... event=1489
Excellent win for Bulcsu, coming from 2-0 down to win 4-2

https://livescores.worldsnookerdata.com ... 634/904614

Plays 17 year old Aidan Murphy in Round 2 who looks an easier opponent than Alfie Lee.
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 15144
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by Captain Hobo » Mon May 29, 2023 9:45 am

Another win for Bulcsu, 4-1 this time.

Haydon Pinhey up next, a tough opponent who beat Luca Brecel a couple of months ago at the WST Classic.
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 15144
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by Captain Hobo » Tue May 30, 2023 12:43 am

Bulcsu is out, losing 4-3 to Pinhey.
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 39384
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue May 30, 2023 12:21 pm

Jack Lisowski playing nine ball this week at the UK Open, currently 5-0 up

https://www.youtube.com/live/XWIWN-OBhdk?feature=share
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Emulsfier
Posts: 27172
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:08 pm
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by Emulsfier » Tue May 30, 2023 12:31 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:21 pm Jack Lisowski playing nine ball this week at the UK Open, currently 5-0 up

https://www.youtube.com/live/XWIWN-OBhdk?feature=share
Will get rolled over by the first non garbage player he faces. Only Slowby can make a good go of pool.
Boring Brendas number one and (almost) only fan.

Smithys number one and (definitely not) only hater.

Image

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 39384
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: snooker thread sponsored by Ross, Bob

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue May 30, 2023 12:35 pm

If anyone has a magic stick it's currently on the Matchroom channels.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests