Upcoming darts comps with my mate DBG

How's your arrers going?
Suspect Device

Re: Upcoming darts comps with my mate DBG

Post by Suspect Device » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:58 pm

I'll be on marking duty next weekend for the Challenge Tour (fri, sat, sun) and will miss the Rileys uk open qualifiers.

The week after it's the Seniors in Reading so I might give it a go. £50 for seniors tour card membership, plus entry fee on top. I've done the round robin best of 3 legs, time to get back into proper tournament mode and best of 5 straight knockout.

Don't think I'll get anywhere close to Dave's 100+ averages, though mid to high 70's averages could yield me a win
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:30 pm

Suspect Cunt has been a little quiet over the last 2 days on here.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:10 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:30 pm Suspect Cunt has been a little quiet over the last 2 days on here.
Learn from it and fuck off please.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:16 pm

Ross, Bob wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:10 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:30 pm Suspect Cunt has been a little quiet over the last 2 days on here.
Learn from it and fuck off please.
Go fuck yourself Bob....It will save IFAG from doing it.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:47 pm

Sorry you missed me. I've been busy with Ebay and enjoying life. Is that the reply you were seeking?
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:54 am

Darts tournament this Saturday, in one of the most racist towns in England according to statistics. Surely worth entering for that reason alone. Playing for King and country and all that stuff.

DBG, your attendance is required if for only wearing your Union Jack darts shirt.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:47 pm

Can we get this deleted?
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:35 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:47 pm Can we get this deleted?
We need you deleting you vile little fat cunt.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:40 am

daveboygreen wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:35 pm
Fuck off and die?

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:56 am

And as you always have and always will, you will do absolutely fuck all. Bollockless little parasite.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:09 am

Cooking with Sanchez wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:56 am
And as you always have and always will, you will do absolutely fuck all. Bollockless little parasite.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:36 am

Not sure when banter and bickering over steps the mark with some of these posts. I find them hilarious myself.

So there I was at Nuneaton yesterday and I'm seeing players I've not seen in years. In the darkened corner of the darting dungeon it's none other than "menace to society" himself Mr Honey. Had a chat and a throw and waited over 2hrs for my 1st match which is a long time considering 6 boards were in use.

Some even played their 2nd match before I'd played 1 and I thought I've been left out the draw.

I played Rich Hosey on one of the stage boards. Having played Rich 3 times before I knew what to expect, but won't count the match where he threw a dart across the room and continued using 2 only saying he'd still beat me hahaha.

He was out the traps running wild smashing everything, lovely darts. 2nd leg he gifted me darts at doubles to level 1-1. It soon became 3-0 before I checked out 125 - 25, T20, D20. Rich eventually winning 4-1 and my first loss to him. I wished my best mate all the best, eventually getting ko'd in 1/4's. He was out the door before anyone could say "loser chalks." 🤣

Danny Lauby won the event. A great day for a great cause.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:14 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:36 am Not sure when banter and bickering over steps the mark with some of these posts. I find them hilarious myself.

So there I was at Nuneaton yesterday and I'm seeing players I've not seen in years. In the darkened corner of the darting dungeon it's none other than "menace to society" himself Mr Honey. Had a chat and a throw and waited over 2hrs for my 1st match which is a long time considering 6 boards were in use.

Some even played their 2nd match before I'd played 1 and I thought I've been left out the draw.

I played Rich Hosey on one of the stage boards. Having played Rich 3 times before I knew what to expect, but won't count the match where he threw a dart across the room and continued using 2 only saying he'd still beat me hahaha.

He was out the traps running wild smashing everything, lovely darts. 2nd leg he gifted me darts at doubles to level 1-1. It soon became 3-0 before I checked out 125 - 25, T20, D20. Rich eventually winning 4-1 and my first loss to him. I wished my best mate all the best, eventually getting ko'd in 1/4's. He was out the door before anyone could say "loser chalks." 🤣

Im surprised you never took the chance to ask Dave about the Nigel Heydon incident, Noticed Dave is back playing regular again after winning a couple of local events in Droitwich recently.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:04 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:14 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:36 am Not sure when banter and bickering over steps the mark with some of these posts. I find them hilarious myself.

Im surprised you never took the chance to ask Dave about the Nigel Heydon incident, Noticed Dave is back playing regular again after winning a couple of local events in Droitwich recently.
Thoughts of you or Nige never entered my mind, sorry :twisted:

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:48 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:04 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:14 pm

Thoughts of you or Nige never entered my mind, sorry :twisted:
Well there was no better person to ask as he was a first hand witness and seen it all.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:01 pm

Can we get this deleted?

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:10 pm

Can we get this deleted? Who are these morons?

Upcoming events:
Sunday March 26th
1:30pm Stafford ADC*
6pm Rugby ADC*

Saturday 1st April
Coventry - Level Up - ADC comp for players with a running average below 70.
Sunday 2nd April
Coventry - Comp for top 32 from Midlands ADC with the winner playing on tv in Modus Super Series.
Must have a running average on the day of over 77.5 for 5 days at Modus or will be offered 2 days only.

Saturday 8th April - Capped at 192 players - sold out
Manchester - Winmau Open Series 1 & 2
Sunday 9th April - Capped at 192 - 11 spots remaining
Manchester - Winmau Open Series 3 & 4

*Pending / haven't decided / can't be bothered

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:21 pm

🤷🏻‍♂️

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:41 pm

Alert received on FB. One for you Dave. Saturday 20th May.
Kidderminster

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1610420770

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:45 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:41 pm Alert received on FB. One for you Dave. Saturday 20th May.
Kidderminster

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1610420770
I won't play in that venue after the shit show there last year at one of their events, I would happily play in any of the other events promoted/ran by those involved but the fuckers in that venue really took the piss last year, You may be able to see the exchanges between me and the venue manager on their facebook page following it all.