How's your arrers going?
daveboygreen

Re: Darts thickest counters - One to keep an eye on

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:56 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:34 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:20 am
Suspect Device wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:00 am
daveboygreen wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:06 pm
One of my fondest memories of tournament darts was destroying Nigel Heydon at Allens Bar, Travelled there with Dave Honey and I drew Graham Hall first round and beat him 4-0, Despite this and a great performance all I could hear when warming up before Nigel Heydon was 6 or 7 people stood watching nearby saying Nigel was going to destroy me, Dave Honey was the only one who was saying I would batter Heydon...And I did....4-1, At 3-1 up I started the 5th leg 140-140, Nigel started 55 and 45 on his throw, He threw his 7th dart of the leg and it landed low in the 20, He looked at me then put his other 2 darts in his throwing hand and slammed them off the board, Refused to shake my hand after I won the leg and match with ease so got a mouthful from me after for his disgusting behaviour, The leg I lost was on my throw when I was 3-0 up and he started swearing and pacing about behind me, He started losing his shit when I went 2-0 up with a 121 finish and all I had to do from there was stay calm and keep them straight.

Hey buddy DBG,
I popped in to see Heydon tonight playing in a local league match. Got talking all sorts darts misadventures we'd been on which led nicely to asking how many times he had lost his head in a match. Did he ever swear during a match and did he ever walk off without shaking an opponents hand.

The answer he gave was quite different to what was said to have happened. It was all a bit inconclusive to me, but tying all the incidents together in a match seemed highly unlikely. Like I'd said, this is totally out of Nige's character.

This doesn't surprise me as he was in constant tournament grind when on the pro tour and a small comp situation like this has gone over his head without a second thought.

You said it happened, he's non the wiser. Shame, as I wanted an outcome. Call it a draw.

P.S. Who else you had a run in with?

Cheers!
I suppose next you will say he does not know me or can't recall ever playing me?

So what answer did he give?
Been a few years since I saw a men's league match. I sat amongst my old team mates and brought up many darting memories.

I asked the question but never mentioned you or any individual by name. I don't even know what name you play under?

Nigel has no recollection of said events. I didn't dwell on it nor probe further as the stories and laughter rolled on...

Btw he played in Spag's tournament at Woesley castle on Saturday reaching the last 16 where his run ended 5-3 against Luke Woodhouse
Perhaps if you had mentioned me you might have got the answer, You don't seem to beat around the bush on here so why do so when you want to find out if something is true when you are actually speaking to someone in person? I really don't get it.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:59 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Suspect Device wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:34 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:20 am
Suspect Device wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:00 am
daveboygreen wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:06 pm
One of my fondest memories of tournament darts was destroying Nigel Heydon at Allens Bar, Travelled there with Dave Honey and I drew Graham Hall first round and beat him 4-0, Despite this and a great performance all I could hear when warming up before Nigel Heydon was 6 or 7 people stood watching nearby saying Nigel was going to destroy me, Dave Honey was the only one who was saying I would batter Heydon...And I did....4-1, At 3-1 up I started the 5th leg 140-140, Nigel started 55 and 45 on his throw, He threw his 7th dart of the leg and it landed low in the 20, He looked at me then put his other 2 darts in his throwing hand and slammed them off the board, Refused to shake my hand after I won the leg and match with ease so got a mouthful from me after for his disgusting behaviour, The leg I lost was on my throw when I was 3-0 up and he started swearing and pacing about behind me, He started losing his shit when I went 2-0 up with a 121 finish and all I had to do from there was stay calm and keep them straight.

Hey buddy DBG,
I popped in to see Heydon tonight playing in a local league match. Got talking all sorts darts misadventures we'd been on which led nicely to asking how many times he had lost his head in a match. Did he ever swear during a match and did he ever walk off without shaking an opponents hand.

The answer he gave was quite different to what was said to have happened. It was all a bit inconclusive to me, but tying all the incidents together in a match seemed highly unlikely. Like I'd said, this is totally out of Nige's character.

This doesn't surprise me as he was in constant tournament grind when on the pro tour and a small comp situation like this has gone over his head without a second thought.

You said it happened, he's non the wiser. Shame, as I wanted an outcome. Call it a draw.

P.S. Who else you had a run in with?

Cheers!
I suppose next you will say he does not know me or can't recall ever playing me?

So what answer did he give?
Been a few years since I saw a men's league match. I sat amongst my old team mates and brought up many darting memories.

I asked the question but never mentioned you or any individual by name. I don't even know what name you play under?

Nigel has no recollection of said events. I didn't dwell on it nor probe further as the stories and laughter rolled on...

Btw he played in Spag's tournament at Woesley castle on Saturday reaching the last 16 where his run ended 5-3 against Luke Woodhouse
I really don't get it.
Dumb cunt.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:37 pm

🤣 🤣 🤣
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:56 pm

In reply:

No true dave, mate.
I never went into detail about Hosey on here. Somethings are best left not said online.

Heydon was on the tour for a number of years in constant tournamentsI mode. I mentioned several things that'd happened, most of which he couldn't remember.

I'm not going to mention a nothing game to him from a distant past against a nobody jobber (to him) and expect a light bulb to switch on in his head when he doesn't remember games against fellow pros in local comps that I'd brought up.

Do you want, a signed confession?
Cup match tonight, I might pop down and ask.
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:10 pm

Suspect, where did you see Nigel Heydon last night?
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:56 pm

Jimmi wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:10 pm Suspect, where did you see Nigel Heydon last night?
During his grandad nap Jimmi

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:54 am

DBG desperate for the thread to be all about him, but I guess it could be if he qualifies as one of darts thickest counters of course.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:57 pm

Mabbsy wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:54 am DBG desperate for the thread to be all about him, but I guess it could be if he qualifies as one of darts thickest cunts of course.
:D
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:49 pm

Jimmi wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:10 pm Suspect, where did you see Nigel Heydon last night?
Sat at a table near the dartboard

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:12 pm

Mabbsy wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:54 am DBG desperate for the thread to be all about him, but I guess it could be if he qualifies as one of darts thickest counters of course.
Mabbsy upset there because nobody gives a flying fuck about him or his inane ramblings about some shitty pub league he can barely win a game in let alone get selected in his team to play.

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:02 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:49 pm
Okay 👍🏻
Checks out.
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:02 pm

I think I might have seen him too
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:08 pm

I saw Heydon.
I saw Felicia.
You said you were seeing Fallon, you lied.

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:06 am

SD nailing it here, good arrows fella !

Greipel

Post by Greipel » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:58 pm

The Thorn wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:08 pm Image
Ross, Bob wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:09 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Suspect Device wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:03 pm Jose De Sousa heads the table as he is a major winner.

Next is Soldier Gates. Lakeside and Ally Pally participant.

3rd is Matty Washbrook. An unknown outside his area to virtually all of the darting world.

For years I've kept my eye on Matty's progress from local lower league darts to taking him to comps. He's now a County "A" player. The one thing no single person can help him with is his maths.

Thick as pig shit after all these years yet this hasn't stopped his progress. Winning his latest super league match 3-0 with a whopping 96 average against baby Apache Jiwa.

On the same night Nigel Heydon beat the Chief Apache Prakash Jiwa in a mid 70's slug fest.

He's one to keep an eye on...
Me me me me me me me me me
Dull cunts.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:59 pm

Great defense of DBG there

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:39 pm

Jimmi wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:02 pm
Okay 👍🏻
Checks out.
Jimmi and Thorn missed the factual humour in my post or chose to not acknowledge it.

Did you want the name of the venue as well as the darts league? He's just a normal bloke like 100's of others who've played the pro tour. He also represented England.

Do you want his autograph? I'll get him to do a signed photo for the forum. Honest 😄

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:45 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:39 pm
Okay 👍🏻
Checks out.
Jimmi and Thorn missed the factual humour in my post or chose to not acknowledge it.

Did you want the name of the venue as well as the darts league? He's just a normal bloke like 100's of others who've played the pro tour. He also represented England.

Do you want his autograph? I'll get him to do a signed photo for the forum. Honest 😄
Do it mate

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:05 am

Adam Atkinson is the latest addition after seeing his howler on Modus super series highlights reel.
More of a blip than shit for brains counting but still.
Adam you require 72:
16, 16, leaves tops goes for D16.

And on that note a glaring omission from the original list:
Welcome Johnny Clayton

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:01 am

The Thorn wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:45 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:39 pm
Okay 👍🏻
Checks out.

Do it mate
Its been a few days yet and Suspect Device has not come up with the goods, Perhaps his best fwiend is no longer talking to him.