Michael Smith shits himself again thread

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Suspect Device

Re: Michael Smith shits himself again thread

Post by Suspect Device » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:31 am

Belly's world domination didn't last long. Wins a premier event title
then jobs to Edhouse in his very next match. Where's Mardle?
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:45 am

Up dulla's back passage

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:46 pm

4 players laying claim to being the best player in the world.

This tops it all as Belly has seen the future...

"This year I finally got most things clicked into one but it's just about finding a middle ground now because I'm either really good at scoring and bad at doubles or mediocre at scoring but amazing at doubles. It needs to click now that I'm good at both. Once I'm good at both,
πŸ€” I know I'll be World Number One and best player in the world." πŸ€”
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:49 pm

Suspect Device wrote: ↑Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:46 pm 4 players laying claim to being the best player in the world.

This tops it all as Belly has seen the future...

"This year I finally got most things clicked into one but it's just about finding a middle ground now because I'm either really good at scoring and bad at doubles or mediocre at scoring but amazing at doubles. It needs to click now that I'm good at both. Once I'm good at both,
πŸ€” I know I'll be World Number One and best player in the world." πŸ€”
He can be world number 1 headshaker when Barney fucks off again, beating Puke in the final.
Boring Brendas number one and (almost) only fan.

Smithys number one and (definitely not) only hater.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:19 am

Wade was proved correct a few seasons ago when he said the overall standard has dropped. Belly chased the match tonight and fair play he got over the line. However, as a top 4 player in the pdc rankings it was poor form.

Who knows, maybe the tour schedule is running the players into the ground. That said it doesn't stop them playing Premier league and exhibitions so fuck them.

Belly dodged one there and remains on course for his first world Championship title even though he definitely followed through more than once tonight πŸ’©

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:40 am

Imagine my excitement to see this thread bumped

shenmue

Post by shenmue » Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:08 am

The obese German dwarf really is a TV embarrassment. Obesehead did what he had to do but should have lost 4-1 or 4-2

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:52 am

Suspect Device wrote: ↑Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:19 am Wade was proved correct a few seasons ago when he said the overall standard has dropped. Belly chased the match tonight and fair play he got over the line. However, as a top 4 player in the pdc rankings it was poor form.

Who knows, maybe the tour schedule is running the players into the ground. That said it doesn't stop them playing Premier league and exhibitions so fuck them.

Belly dodged one there and remains on course for his first world Championship title even though he definitely followed through more than once tonight πŸ’©
World #4 plays a bit worse than his usual game but beats the world #29 who played a bit better, nothing to write home about. Yeah he dodged a bullet, but history is littered with players going deep into a tournament who got a bit lucky in the early rounds

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:15 am

Suspect Device wrote: ↑Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:19 am Wade was proved correct a few seasons ago when he said the overall standard has dropped. Belly chased the match tonight and fair play he got over the line. However, as a top 4 player in the pdc rankings it was poor form.

Wade is a shit cunt. The only standard that dropped is his. We have non seeds and players seeded 28-32 putting in much better performances than the 8 eyed cunt
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:19 am

The Thorn wrote: ↑Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:15 am

Wade is a shit cunt. The only standard that dropped is his. We have non seeds and players seeded 28-32 putting in much better performances than the 8 eyed cunt
We also have world number 77s putting in better performances than him. The overall standard is higher than it's ever been, we're just lacking a Taylor (although MvG hasn't done a bad impression this season)

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:21 am

thegentle wrote: ↑Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:19 am

We also have world number 77s putting in better performances than him. The overall standard is higher than it's ever been, we're just lacking a Taylor (although MvG hasn't done a bad impression this season)
Yes although Williams is much better than 77 on skill

In the live OoM Mickey Mansell is 77th ffs. That's Wadeys level

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:31 am

The Thorn wrote: ↑Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:21 am

Haha, I normally detest citing rankings for players that have just got on tour (even Mansell has had a top 64 year), but in this scenario it was funny! Jimbo has impressed me this tournament, definite top 32 potential there

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:33 am

thegentle wrote: ↑Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:31 am

Haha, I normally detest citing rankings for players that have just got on tour (even Mansell has had a top 64 year), but in this scenario it was funny! Jimbo has impressed me this tournament, definite top 32 potential there
I can see Jim as a fringe player in top 32 but I don't see anything more than him. I will always be a Sunshine Radioer but thinking about him v Clemens the other night, I can't see him climbing higher than Clemens who will stay the better player for a while

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:36 am

The Thorn wrote: ↑Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:33 am

I can see Jim as a fringe player in top 32 but I don't see anything more than him. I will always be a Sunshine Radioer but thinking about him v Clemens the other night, I can't see him climbing higher than Clemens who will stay the better player for a while
In fairness, that was probably the best version of Clemens that we've ever seen, and Williams was perhaps a wee bit unlucky (had a horrible bounceout in the leg that he missed his match dart). I do wonder if Clemens has more in the tank, probably not too much more, but he's a win against Alan Soutar away from the quarter finals, and it wouldn't shock me if he got to the fringes of the top 16

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:42 am

thegentle wrote: ↑Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:36 am
The Thorn wrote: ↑Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:33 am

In fairness, that was probably the best version of Clemens that we've ever seen, and Williams was perhaps a wee bit unlucky (had a horrible bounceout in the leg that he missed his match dart). I do wonder if Clemens has more in the tank, probably not too much more, but he's a win against Alan Soutar away from the quarter finals, and it wouldn't shock me if he got to the fringes of the top 16
Well apart from the time he beat Wright at the worlds then just narrowly lost to Ratty

Clemens is underrated for my 2 cents

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:43 pm

Wade bait? Why single him out when we know his biggest opponent is himself.

There's only 2 James Wade's isn't quite as catchy as 2 Andy Goram's.

What was wrong about Belly wasn't the win but his petulance shown when chasing the game.

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:44 pm

Thread retirement looms?

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:44 pm

Emulsfier wrote: ↑Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:44 pm Thread retirement looms?
Needs to be closed down no matter the outcome here

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:45 pm

Or starts anew

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:46 pm

The Thorn wrote: ↑Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:44 pm
Emulsfier wrote: ↑Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:44 pm Thread retirement looms?
Needs to be closed down no matter the outcome here
Only shut down when a complete non pants messing occurs. This would qualify if he does it.