Who is the most average darts player ever?

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
User avatar
Safc
Moderator
Posts:26307
Joined:Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location:North East
Contact:
Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by Safc » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:30 pm

Stuart Kellett
Image

shenmue
Posts:5598
Joined:Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by shenmue » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:31 pm

James wade at the moment

User avatar
sennafan24
Moderator
Posts:21624
Joined:Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by sennafan24 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:45 pm

Safc wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:30 pm
Stuart Kellett
He lives quite near me.

I've never met him, but I've heard he's a nice bloke.
"If you said that in front of me I would drop you" - Chris Mason

shenmue
Posts:5598
Joined:Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by shenmue » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:51 pm

Seemed a cunt on the walk on though so always enjoyed watching him lose

User avatar
TheMalteseDart
Posts:8259
Joined:Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by TheMalteseDart » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:01 pm

John O’Shea
Image

shenmue
Posts:5598
Joined:Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by shenmue » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:04 pm

Another cunt

User avatar
sennafan24
Moderator
Posts:21624
Joined:Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by sennafan24 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:05 pm

shenmue wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:04 pm
Another cunt
Any darts players you actually like?
"If you said that in front of me I would drop you" - Chris Mason

shenmue
Posts:5598
Joined:Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by shenmue » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:12 pm

Wadey
Dirk
Cokehead
Dancing dimwit
Obese Jose
Aids lookalike luke

A few others and i don't mind steroid or goblin at times

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts:94971
Joined:Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location:Surrey
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by tungsten tossers » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:18 pm

I thought that all darts players are obese in your view...even Fallon. lol

User avatar
TheMalteseDart
Posts:8259
Joined:Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by TheMalteseDart » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:20 pm

Obese Brooks
Image

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts:94971
Joined:Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location:Surrey
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by tungsten tossers » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:23 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:20 pm
Obese Brooks
lol

shenmue
Posts:5598
Joined:Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by shenmue » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:24 pm

Brooks is vile, looks like he is dying. No tungsten, i only call players obese who look like it, smith, Jose,vile scouse cunt buntung, Peado lookalike gilding etc

User avatar
Greipel
Posts:8783
Joined:Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:46 pm
Location:Hungary
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by Greipel » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:27 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:01 pm
John O’Shea


He rather looks like handicapped instead of average.
Last edited by Greipel on Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

shenmue
Posts:5598
Joined:Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by shenmue » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:28 pm

Harsh but fair

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts:10206
Joined:Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location:Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by Mabbsy » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:38 pm

Token mention for DbG

User avatar
ILAD
Posts:3660
Joined:Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:04 pm
Location:Gods country (Geordieland)
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by ILAD » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:18 pm

Greipel wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:27 pm
TheMalteseDart wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:01 pm
John O’Shea
He rather looks like handicapped instead of average.
Gas the fucker, that’s what your lot did during ww2 till you bottled it and changed sides.

User avatar
Greipel
Posts:8783
Joined:Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:46 pm
Location:Hungary
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by Greipel » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:26 pm

ILAD wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:18 pm
Greipel wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:27 pm
TheMalteseDart wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:01 pm
John O’Shea
He rather looks like handicapped instead of average.
Gas the fucker, that’s what your lot did during ww2 till you bottled it and changed sides.
Those were the Romanians, mate.
Image

User avatar
ILAD
Posts:3660
Joined:Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:04 pm
Location:Gods country (Geordieland)
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by ILAD » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:44 pm

Greipel wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:26 pm
ILAD wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:18 pm
Greipel wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:27 pm
TheMalteseDart wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:01 pm
John O’Shea
He rather looks like handicapped instead of average.
Gas the fucker, that’s what your lot did during ww2 till you bottled it and changed sides.
Those were the Romanians, mate.
Of course it was them.......😂😂

User avatar
Greipel
Posts:8783
Joined:Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:46 pm
Location:Hungary
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by Greipel » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:04 pm

ILAD wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:44 pm
Greipel wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:26 pm
ILAD wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:18 pm
Greipel wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:27 pm
TheMalteseDart wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:01 pm
John O’Shea
He rather looks like handicapped instead of average.
Gas the fucker, that’s what your lot did during ww2 till you bottled it and changed sides.
Those were the Romanians, mate.
Of course it was them.......😂😂
Or they: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 21756.html
Image

User avatar
HalloweenJack
Posts:9119
Joined:Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is the most average darts player ever?

Post by HalloweenJack » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:30 pm

Hendo is the epitome of bang average.
“Come on Wadey”

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests