2022 Premier League

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
daveboygreen

Re: 2022 Premier League

Post by daveboygreen » Fri May 06, 2022 12:03 am

I was here long before you and a lot of the other shithouses on here and will be long after you are made extinct.

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Fri May 06, 2022 12:07 am

daveboygreen wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:03 am I was here long before you and a lot of the other shithouses on here and will be long after you are made extinct.
You may have been on here way before me but there was a period where you didn’t post on here for ages. Most likely because you went off crying because you couldn’t handle a bit of banter and the truth.

That was until people started to troll the fuck out of you towards the back end of 2019 before you went to Q-School.

You’ve stuck around like a bad smell ever since.

But don’t worry, still continue to post and the majority of us will still continue to take the piss out of you.
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri May 06, 2022 12:07 am

daveboygreen wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:03 am I was here long before you and a lot of the other shithouses on here and will be long after you are made extinct.
What about Oche?
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

Safc

Post by Safc » Fri May 06, 2022 12:08 am

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri May 06, 2022 12:24 am

Well Jimmi....

Fact remains that while I am here, Idiots like yourself are drawn to my every post, I will always draw more attention to anything I post than you, Thorn, IFAG, Knob Toss, Oche etc post on forums and ask yourself why?

You all think you know everything about darts and playing darts and in reality you know fuck all, I actually play and know considerably more than you do or ever will and I am entertaining at the same time....So take your dull boring fucking opinions on the game and do us all a favor and fuck right off!!

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Fri May 06, 2022 12:36 am

Jimmi is my good friend. You won't get away with this DBG
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri May 06, 2022 1:31 am

Fuck you gonna do about it then cunt??

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri May 06, 2022 1:41 am

Randall is the biggest draw on this forum presently.

Dave is probably second.
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri May 06, 2022 2:03 am

Randall is only a draw on here while I bring traffic to this forum......

Therefore....I am the biggest draw!!

DeepFriedRat

Post by DeepFriedRat » Fri May 06, 2022 2:12 am

As someone who doesn't get embroiled in this kinda thing, I'm probably opening myself up for a mountain of shite.

DBG, what has Jimmi, or anyone for that matter, said to warrant this? Take the piss out of your playing ability right but ever any actual genuine abuse?

I'd understand you being pissed if it were any of the Twit stuff that's floating about on here. But you're tearing into Jimmi for 'not being entertaining' or 'having dull opinions'.

Not only is that all on you but I also can't recall anyone on here claiming to know how to play darts well, apart from you. Aside from the poor fuckers who come with genuine questions only to disappear immediately. FFS, one of your mortal enemies Bob Ross doesn't even give a flying fuck about darts, only snooker and Mike Gregory.

I think I speak for most here when I say, that when we talk shit about the standard of any player, most of us genuinely don't mean it.

We get on, talk endless shite about nonsense, wank and love darts. It's banter.

I'm not being condescending here but maybe it might be a good idea to channel your anger at the people out there in pub leagues and opens who you genuinely hate and piss you off, rather than us lot, who, to you, are literally words on a screen that you'll most likely never meet in real life ever.

Barney's chief slave. Also severely addicted to The Ferret.

An ultimate jamboree of Lord Hobo-loving, Sexy Joyce worshipping, Smudger smearing, Goldfingering, Beautiful Biscuit bonanza.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Fri May 06, 2022 5:58 am

daveboygreen wrote:Well Jimmi....

Fact remains that while I am here, Idiots like yourself are drawn to my every post, I will always draw more attention to anything I post than you, Thorn, IFAG, Knob Toss, Oche etc post on forums and ask yourself why?

You all think you know everything about darts and playing darts and in reality you know fuck all, I actually play and know considerably more than you do or ever will and I am entertaining at the same time....So take your dull boring fucking opinions on the game and do us all a favor and fuck right off!!
I liked you better when you had nothing to say, mate.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Fri May 06, 2022 7:13 am

Was there darts on last night?

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Fri May 06, 2022 7:17 am

Randall wrote:Was there darts on last night?
Thursday is snooker night mate.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Fri May 06, 2022 7:25 am

Ross, Bob wrote:
Randall wrote:Was there darts on last night?
Thursday is snooker night mate.
Be better than the same fucking games of darts every week

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Fri May 06, 2022 8:38 am

daveboygreen wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:24 am Well Jimmi.... Fact remains that while I am here, Idiots like yourself are drawn to my every post, I will always draw more attention to anything I post than you, Thorn, IFAG, Knob Toss, Oche etc post on forums and ask yourself why? You all think you know everything about darts and playing darts and in reality you know fuck all, I actually play and know considerably more than you do or ever will and I am entertaining at the same time....So take your dull boring fucking opinions on the game and do us all a favor and fuck right off!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I’ll give you one last bit of truth.
You’d probably beat everyone here several times over at a game of darts, I won’t deny that.

But you yourself don’t half have some delusions of grandeur.

Not quite sure how you can claim that; Myself, ‘Knob Toss’ ‘IFAG’ Thorn and Oche know “how to play darts”. When have any of us claimed that we were any good? I already know that Thorn and I are shit. It just didn’t take a battering at Q-School for us to be weeding out because after all, we could have talked a lot of shite about how we were smashing up the board with 100 averages.

And I’ll say it again Dave, most of us are laughing at you and not with you.
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Fri May 06, 2022 8:46 am

DeepFriedRat wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:12 am As someone who doesn't get embroiled in this kinda thing, I'm probably opening myself up for a mountain of shite. DBG, what has Jimmi, or anyone for that matter, said to warrant this? Take the piss out of your playing ability right but ever any actual genuine abuse? I'd understand you being pissed if it were any of the Twit stuff that's floating about on here. But you're tearing into Jimmi for 'not being entertaining' or 'having dull opinions'. Not only is that all on you but I also can't recall anyone on here claiming to know how to play darts well, apart from you. Aside from the poor fuckers who come with genuine questions only to disappear immediately. FFS, one of your mortal enemies Bob Ross doesn't even give a flying fuck about darts, only snooker and Mike Gregory. I think I speak for most here when I say, that when we talk shit about the standard of any player, most of us genuinely don't mean it. We get on, talk endless shite about nonsense, wank and love darts. It's banter. I'm not being condescending here but maybe it might be a good idea to channel your anger at the people out there in pub leagues and opens who you genuinely hate and piss you off, rather than us lot, who, to you, are literally words on a screen that you'll most likely never meet in real life ever.
He’s happy to dish it out but can’t handle it when it get dished out to him.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=8436

Everyone should read this thread before starting any interaction with DBG.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Fri May 06, 2022 8:55 am

No no no folks Dave is sound

He has won a shit load of titles

Good guy
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri May 06, 2022 9:11 am

Jimmi wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:46 amHe’s happy to dish it out but can’t handle it when it get dished out to him. viewtopic.php?f=34&t=8436 Everyone should read this thread before starting any interaction with DBG.
An absolutely outstanding thread. My favourite bit was when he said he didnt take the wager because the PDC would have banned him for betting.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Fri May 06, 2022 10:56 am

The Thorn wrote:No no no folks Dave is sound

He has won a shit load of titles

Good guy
And a delusional cunt.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri May 06, 2022 11:54 am

daveboygreen wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:03 am Randall is only a draw on here while I bring traffic to this forum...... Therefore....I am the biggest draw!!
Randall's bumbling old man routine has been this forum's biggest draw for a while now.