Tour card race 2021

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Emulsfier

Tour card race 2021

Post by Emulsfier » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:34 pm

Time is marching on, so who might we lose this year?

https://www.dartsrankings.com/postwch

McGeeney, Wilson, Evetts, cunt Brown, Payne and Webster all look to be dead and buried.

Fashton has a free 12.5k coming from the GSoD and worlds so its a tossup if she will keep her card.

Pipe is utter crap at the moment, but he woke up at the right time before so we shall see if he is binned.

Hammer cunt looked good to be binned, but his performance today has that in doubt sadly.

With Krcmar, Soutar, the Postbox, Mitchell and gremlin Schindler all set to gain, the Wally darter, Edgar and Wayne Jones must be starting to really worry.
Boring Brendas number one and (almost) only fan.

Smithys number one and (definitely not) only hater.

The Thorn

Re: Tour card race 2021

Post by The Thorn » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:36 pm

None of those would be a loss really.

Hope Lisa keeps hers.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Safc

Post by Safc » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:48 pm

Only ones I would like see keep are Evetts, Payne and Klaasen but only if they can regain some form.

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:33 pm

Pipes not even averaging crap half the time

It’s a joke if Ashton gets bailed out by tv tournaments, she must be near the bottom in the yearly averages

Safc

Post by Safc » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:34 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:33 pm Pipes not even averaging crap half the time

It’s a joke if Ashton gets bailed out by tv tournaments, she must be near the bottom in the yearly averages
I still think she shouldn't get the money on her ranking unless she qualifies the same way as everyone else.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:38 pm

Safc wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:34 pm
TheMalteseDart wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:33 pm Pipes not even averaging crap half the time

I still think she shouldn't get the money on her ranking unless she qualifies the same way as everyone else.
Its hardly an equal playing field is it

Safc

Post by Safc » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:46 pm

Randall wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:38 pm

Ashton will likely keep her card off 2 lots of Worlds and Slam money without winning a game where she beat a load of shit to get there. And even if she she fails she can still play the floor qualifiers for both aswell.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:50 pm

Safc wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:46 pm

Ashton will likely keep her card off 2 lots of Worlds and Slam money without winning a game where she beat a load of shit to get there. And even if she she fails she can still play the floor qualifiers for both aswell.
It's all deeply unfair to the players ranked around her.

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:19 pm

Safc wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:48 pm Only ones I would like see keep are Evetts, Payne and Klaasen but only if they can regain some form.
+1

Safc

Post by Safc » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:20 pm

Randall wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:50 pm

Yep but I would laugh if she kept it ahead of Edgar or Hamilton :lol:

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:23 pm

Would like to see Krcmar keep his card, but I don't think he will

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:24 pm

Safc wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:20 pm
Randall wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:50 pm

Yep but I would laugh if she kept it ahead of Edgar or Hamilton :lol:
:lol:

DeepFriedRat

Post by DeepFriedRat » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:09 pm

Emulsfier wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:34 pm Time is marching on, so who might we lose this year?

McGeeney, Wilson, Evetts, cunt Brown, Payne and Webster all look to be dead and buried.

Fashton has a free 12.5k coming from the GSoD and worlds so its a tossup if she will keep her card.

Pipe is utter crap at the moment, but he woke up at the right time before so we shall see if he is binned.

Hammer cunt looked good to be binned, but his performance today has that in doubt sadly.

With Krcmar, Soutar, the Postbox, Mitchell and gremlin Schindler all set to gain, the Wally darter, Edgar and Wayne Jones must be starting to really worry.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

But on a serious note, McGeeney, Little Webster and Bomber bastard are all completely fucked, especially McGeeney :lol: I like the wee guy Webster you know but he's pretty redundant these days.

I really hope Hamilton, Jones, De Decker, Edgar and especially RYAN MEIKLE flop and get to fuck.

Krcmar is a decent player but his hand licking routine is rank, worse than Hammercunt. So don't care if he loses it.

Others on the bubble are Sedlacek, Muzz Lightyear, Telnekes, Kenny and Borland. Only Borland is in the Ally Pally spots and of those lot, I'd like to see Evil Charlie stay the most. Kenny is just a shite Aspinall and Ross Montgomery love child.

Barney's chief slave. Also severely addicted to The Ferret.

An ultimate jamboree of Lord Hobo-loving, Sexy Joyce worshipping, Smudger smearing, Goldfingering, Beautiful Biscuit bonanza.

DeepFriedRat

Post by DeepFriedRat » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:19 pm

Thankfully looks like we'll get the jobber clear out of the following (until they win it back fuck sake)

Alan Tabernacle

Zombies Teehan and Noguera

Kai Fan Leung, who tbf plays alright and travels well but is so slow and boring

Hattie Jacques (who's 48 years old! Looks much older)

Beeney, sadly but valiant

Martin Atkins II

Harold Hardrada

and the invisible men cluster of Harms, Penhall, Siepmann and Cristo Reyes (yes, he's still on tour)
Last edited by DeepFriedRat on Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

An ultimate jamboree of Lord Hobo-loving, Sexy Joyce worshipping, Smudger smearing, Goldfingering, Beautiful Biscuit bonanza.

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:20 pm

DeepFriedRat wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:09 pm
Emulsfier wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:34 pm Time is marching on, so who might we lose this year?

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

But on a serious note, McGeeney, Little Webster and Bomber bastard are all completely fucked, especially McGeeney :lol:
I never expected scabby to race up the OOM, but I also never expected him to be so shit..........
He really has been toilet... Webby seems to have had his time, as has biscuit...
Pipe losing his card would be fantastic, and if he could take finger licker with him, that would be superb...

I am sure that there will be a few twists though..

DeepFriedRat

Post by DeepFriedRat » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:25 pm

tungsten tossers wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:20 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

But on a serious note, McGeeney, Little Webster and Bomber bastard are all completely fucked, especially McGeeney :lol:
I never expected scabby to race up the OOM, but I also never expected him to be so shit..........
He really has been toilet... Webby seems to have had his time, as has biscuit...
Pipe losing his card would be fantastic, and if he could take finger licker with him, that would be superb...

I think Wilson, Webster and Pipe are a cut above the usual tour dropouts and make a good fist of Q-school if they lose it.

At least McGeeney will add youth to the WDF revival :?

SuperSwede

Post by SuperSwede » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:01 am

DeepFriedRat wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:25 pm
tungsten tossers wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:20 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I think Wilson, Webster and Pipe are a cut above the usual tour dropouts and make a good fist of Q-school if they lose it.

At least McGeeney will add youth to the WDF revival :?
I think I remember Pipe saying that if he were to lose his card he wouldn't go to Q-school.
Michael "Bully Boy" Smith REIGNING Shanghai Darts Master

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:27 am

Pipe is a cunt

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:30 am

I see the logic, but then again it's the same for every international qualifier or players who win through youth tournaments. People never seem to bring that up, only when it's the women. I don't think it's possible to make a system that's entirely fair. Some players will always benefit more than others.

Safc

Post by Safc » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:42 am

The Thorn wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:30 am

I see the logic, but then again it's the same for every international qualifier or players who win through youth tournaments. People never seem to bring that up, only when it's the women. I don't think it's possible to make a system that's entirely fair. Some players will always benefit more than others.
I agree with the international qualifiers and youth aswell mate if you have a tour card you shouldn't be allowed to play any other qualifier apart from the pdpa one.