Will Raymond Van Barneveld play the entire tour?

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO

Will RVB Play The Whole Tour

Yes
30%
No
70%

Total votes: 30

SuperSwede

Re: Will Raymond Van Barneveld play the entire tour?

Post by SuperSwede » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:28 pm

tungsten tossers wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:35 am
SuperSwede wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:18 am Think he'll be committed yes, seems like he will be held to being by his backers at least and I think he'll have a good year, better than most seem to think and would like.
Where do you see him finishing in the OOM at the end of the year?
Most likely is probably in the 40-50 range but obviously that's dependant on a lot of volatile situations such as how many PC's and ET's there are as well as draws in thinks like UK Open and Players Finals but I think his ceiling includes a Dirk type year.

Easy to forget he made two "major" quarter finals less than a couple of months before he retired and had he not relinquished his tour card he would have kept it even with a year of zero play.
Michael "Bully Boy" Smith REIGNING Shanghai Darts Master

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:01 pm

SuperSwede wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:28 pm
SuperSwede wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:18 am Think he'll be committed yes, seems like he will be held to being by his backers at least and I think he'll have a good year, better than most seem to think and would like.
Most likely is probably in the 40-50 range but obviously that's dependant on a lot of volatile situations such as how many PC's and ET's there are as well as draws in thinks like UK Open and Players Finals but I think his ceiling includes a Dirk type year.

Easy to forget he made two "major" quarter finals less than a couple of months before he retired and had he not relinquished his tour card he would have kept it even with a year of zero play.
I would say somewhere in the fifties sounds about right

DeepFriedRat

Post by DeepFriedRat » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:30 pm

tungsten tossers wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:01 pm
SuperSwede wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:28 pm

I would say somewhere in the fifties sounds about right
I never even noticed the whole zero play- but keep card dilemma until Warriner pointed it out at the Masters.

Now it looks like his "retirement" paid off as, even though he starts from scratch, he's not defending anything (which he would be if he never quit) and won't lose his card next year if he fucks up.

40s/50s in the rankings would be a great year. Maybe a dash for the Grand Prix and have decent runs at the UK, PCFs and Worlds. Anything more is a huge bonus

Barney's chief slave. Also severely addicted to The Ferret.

An ultimate jamboree of Lord Hobo-loving, Sexy Joyce worshipping, Smudger smearing, Goldfingering, Beautiful Biscuit bonanza.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:50 pm

Barney Army wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:13 pmYes
+1

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:58 pm

He's a shit cunt
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:00 pm

He isn't playing tomorrow

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:12 pm

Randall wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:00 pm He isn't playing tomorrow
:lol:

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“