Dartoid's site is offline.

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
sennafan24

Dartoid's site is offline.

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:53 pm

Website closed - http://dartoidsworld.net/

His 2007 interview with DBG will live forever in the memory.
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

The Ginge Reaper

Re: Dartoid's site is offline.

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:02 pm

Thankfully in its entirety here...

http://www.tsod.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3840
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:05 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:02 pm Thankfully in its entirety here...

http://www.tsod.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3840
Cheers :D
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:04 pm

Is this the site which exposed WorldWide Darts as a Twit?

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:10 pm

thegentle wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:04 pm Is this the site which exposed WorldWide Darts as a Twit?
Yes.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:12 pm

Good riddance....Dartoid was an arsehole

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:14 pm

Cannibal will be celebrating.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

ILAD

Post by ILAD » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:27 pm

Love the highlighted bit.
DARTOID: But many others really, really slag you off. I’ve read comment on a forty-two dart leg you supposedly threw at a tournament in July. You call yourself a professional but honestly – how many times have you seen one of the PDC’s top players take forty-two darts to finish a leg?

BOY: Get your facts straight for one – I threw thirty-nine darts in that leg, eighteen of them at double one and I seem to remember the following legs I won with ease for a 3-1 win.

Any player who says that they have never played a leg of darts where they just couldn't find the double is talking crap. It happens to us all but I showed character to put that leg out of my mind and blitz the next two legs and win. Funny that was not mentioned!! I had one very scrappy leg… in which I had six visits (eighteen darts) at double one and just couldn't hit it. The other two legs in that match I won with ease even finishing fifty-four with two doubles the following leg after missing the double one, then was beaten by Ian Jones with every leg inside fifteen darts. Funny (people) fail to mention that or my performance on the Saturday!!

(Certain people) have this on going problem with me. All I can say is God help (them) if (they) ever face me in a tournament. I will tear (them) to bits!!
:D

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:30 pm

Dave on how he came to be known as the "Boy":
It was a player named Jimmy Jukes who was the first of many players to call me Dave 'Boy' Green after an incident at the Super League finals night when he handed my pairs partner an envelope inviting him to play in a grand prix tournament. On asking my pairs partner what it was for I was quickly told by Jimmy that it didn't matter to me as I was not good enough to play in it. Of course me being me, I had to have my say and quickly told Jimmy exactly how good I was in a manner of speaking!!

The following day was the play offs for the Friday Night League Singles in Oxford. With four venues and only one winner advancing from each I took the opportunity to back up my words from the night before and won through to the semi finals without losing a single leg of darts on the night. The following Tuesday I had a league match and soon spotted Jimmy at the bar of the venue I was playing at. On ordering a drink I heard him as he was reading the paperwork for the Friday Night Singles finals night say, "Who's this Dave Green fraggle?"

Straight away I pulled him on this and offered to play him for 200 pounds there and then. He managed to get an offer of a loan for the money but unfortunately the game was halted before the start and I was handed a warning for gambling on the premises.

This then brought us to Friday night again, the 11th August 2000, playing for the Cricketer’s Arms in Cowley Oxford, one to nil up in my singles match. Jimmy enters the pub, asking me if he could have a word with me I promptly told him to wait until I had won my game. After doing so he handed me an envelope with Dave 'Boy' Green wrote on the front of it. On opening it I was stunned to see an invite to Jimmy's Grand Prix tournament, so shocked so that I tore it in two and threw it at his feet.

A week later was the Friday night league finals night which I played my semi final and won 2-0. Then lo and behold I had to play Jimmy in the final. If I am 100% honest and if those who saw the game are as well, I will say that I destroyed Jimmy and never gave him a dart at a winning double in any leg. It was a great night for me winning a tournament from start to finish without dropping a leg throughout but I have to say that without the anger and determination to get one over on Jimmy I would not have won as convincingly and without the bad blood between the two of us I wouldn't have the nickname Dave 'Boy' Green.

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:01 am

Good riddance fartoid is a lying sack of shit. Well known that he makes things up and presents them as if they where facts. Likes to hide behind his split personality schtick to drag people he disagrees with into the mud. Real piece of shit who likes stabbing people in the back.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:03 am

cannibal wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:01 am Good riddance fartoid is a lying sack of shit. Well known that he makes things up and presents them as if they where facts. Likes to hide behind his split personality schtick to drag people he disagrees with into the mud. Real piece of shit who likes stabbing people in the back.
What about Howie Reed?

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:16 am

A racist piece of shit who is a drunk
We Desire Information.

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:23 am

Over the years I have had various conversations with them via email forums and social media. Have talked to many people that have dealt with these numb skulls over the years. People who run things in darts as well as people in the UK. Not much positive from the things I have heard. They have their fan boys who like them just because they think anything about darts is good
We Desire Information.