DBG's career: Q School 2023?

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO

Will DBG attend Q School?

Yes
30%
No
31%
Fucks it gotta do with you?
39%

Total votes: 61

daveboygreen

Re: DBG's Road to Q School.

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:52 pm

SolidSCB wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:42 pm So you went at someone with a weapon?

Big man coming through.
I was attacked from behind, My immediate reaction was to grab the bar stool, Even so...I was still on my feet after some coward took a cheap shot at me and more than ready to lay the cunt out.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:55 pm

Snakehipsx2 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:52 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Snakehipsx2 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:48 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Cooking with Sanchez wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:05 pm Lest we forget that when Dave acted the big man on a forum meet he got put on his arse by Gaydrian Image
Lest we forget he kicked me from behind and I flew up and went for him with a bar stool and he then spent an hour running round snooker tables to keep out of my way as he shat himself!!
You failed miserably to pick the bar stool up

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Done more than enough to have Gaydrian shitting himself for the rest of the day!!
You staggered around and made yourself look like even more of a moron than people thought you were already, impressive really.

If you say so baldy, I clearly remember you pleading with me outside the front of Rileys not to fill Gaydrian in, As it was didn't need to as he spent the rest of the time I was there running round snooker tables to stay out of my way...Clearly the actions of a complete coward!

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:13 am

HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

Stran

Post by Stran » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:21 am

daveboygreen wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:05 pm
Stran wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:53 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:30 pm
Stran wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:40 pm Unlucky dave pumped 5 zip in 2nd round today
Yeah I did but a lot of shite surrounded that and to be honest the lad I played was throwing awesome, As soon as the 1st leg got underway 2 players on a couple of boards down had a massive kick off which stopped all the other matches and beforehand I was involved in an issue with the manager over the prize fund, They tried to get away with paying out £600 less than advertised which myself, The bloke I was playing and a few others got sorted out whiched dragged on after the last 32 matches, Head was well gone and wish i was not at the bottom of the draw and had played earlier but hey ho, Won a good match last 64 5-2 that I scored really well in all legs played, Could have done with playing like that in the last 32.

All in all thought it was a decent day, Caught up with a few old mates and Alex Roy was fucking hilarious on his take on the currant state of British politics, I think he should put himself up for local MP :D
Unlucky dave I understand how that could put you off.

#TeamDBG
Was a bit strange with all that happened in a short space of time, I ended up being the one heading the issue with the payout with the manager then 2 arseholes started kicking off at each other over one walking slowly after throwing to get his darts and the other walking the wrong side of the oche which after every throw increased in intensity, Worst of it was, The player I was playing knew the main offender and said to me mid leg that we should just stop as he knew it would go on a while, Tried to carry on when really I should have stopped as every time I was mid throw or about to throw they were going at it again, After the match one of them was trying to offer up an explanation for his actions...And got a few kind words from me haha.

Someone did tell the guy running the comp to get the pair of them sorted out but it was left to others to sort it out.
Fell for you man. You'll get em next time

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:50 pm

SolidSCB wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:42 pm So you went at someone with a weapon?

Big man coming through.
After being put on his arse. By comfortably the wettest blanket there.
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:05 pm

DBG woken from his drunken slumber yet?
The Thorn wrote: ↑Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Rather top myself than watch 1 minute of this shite

Thorn about Modus Super Series in 2021 - He now is an avid fan

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:11 pm

oche balboa wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:05 pm DBG woken from his drunken slumber yet?
Fucks it gotta do with you!!

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:08 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:11 pm
oche balboa wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:05 pm DBG woken from his drunken slumber yet?
You should trade mark this mate
Youd be minted!

TopLad180

Post by TopLad180 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:53 pm

Stran wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:40 pm Unlucky dave pumped 5 zip in 2nd round today
Yeah I did but a lot of shite surrounded that and to be honest the lad I played was throwing awesome, As soon as the 1st leg got underway 2 players on a couple of boards down had a massive kick off which stopped all the other matches and beforehand I was involved in an issue with the manager over the prize fund, They tried to get away with paying out £600 less than advertised which myself, The bloke I was playing and a few others got sorted out whiched dragged on after the last 32 matches, Head was well gone and wish i was not at the bottom of the draw and had played earlier but hey ho, Won a good match last 64 5-2 that I scored really well in all legs played, Could have done with playing like that in the last 32.

All in all thought it was a decent day, Caught up with a few old mates and Alex Roy was fucking hilarious on his take on the currant state of British politics, I think he should put himself up for local MP :D
Just the four excuses for the trademark early exit this week. I'm not even saying these things didn't happen (apart from the opponent playing awesome obviously), but you can't be that weak as to allow yourself to be put off by that shite.

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:13 am

Jameson's on the go then for DBG

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:06 pm

oche balboa wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:13 am Jameson's on the go then for DBG

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:08 pm

oche balboa wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:22 pm DBG will not be at Q School
I certainly will...However....

You will not be at the O2!!

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:20 pm

Omg!!!

ILAD

Post by ILAD » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:21 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:08 pm
oche balboa wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:22 pm DBG will not be at Q School
I certainly will...However....

You will not be at the O2!!
Oches barred mate.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:51 am

TopLad180 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:53 pm

Just the four excuses for the trademark early exit this week. I'm not even saying these things didn't happen (apart from the opponent playing awesome obviously), but you can't be that weak as to allow yourself to be put off by that shite.
I am one of those who hate to see places like Rileys ripping off dart players and my actions made sure all last 32 losers were paid out (even those that had left after being told they had nothing to collect) I don't have to explain my actions to the likes of you but as you like to keep on having a dig at me i just wanted to make a couple of things clear.....

I went for an enjoyable day of darts with my Mrs and little un and to also watch the footy later on but because of questions I had asked 3 weeks ago found myself dragged into an argument with the Rileys manager over the prize fund, Up until all of that started I was enjoying myself and playing pretty decent despite the long wait I had with being at the bottom of the draw for my 1st and 2nd games, Secondly, My actions were selfless and in the interests of all who attended and lastly...The issue with another match that caused mine and other matches to pause a few times wouldn't do any player any favors in fairness and my head was already elsewhere.

Please do though keep picking holes in me and my game, I don't let on im playing to my best ability and far from it but what I am doing now will benefit me come Q-School, One thing you have to remember is I have been working 60 hours a week and more for the last couple of years, Running my own business as well and dealing with a very ill child and all the issues we have had with hospital appointments, School on our backs, Physio appointments and going from hospital to hospital to get her sorted and it is only now I have been able to take a much needed break from work and things have worked out to give me that time I need to get myself right, Aint going to come overnight but it will come good in the end.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:32 am

The lies keep getting Twit and Twit. He will run out of ideas Twit.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Snakehipsx2

Post by Snakehipsx2 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:55 am

"The issue with another match that caused mine and other matches to pause a few times wouldn't do any player any favors in fairness and my head was already elsewhere."

Did your opponent a favour surely, no way would he have beaten you 5-0 without the outside interference right?

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:23 am

The Ginge Reaper wrote:The lies keep getting Twit and Twit. He will run out of ideas Twit.
Oops. Typo.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:35 am

Did you wish cancer on the manager of Riley’s during this imaginary row?

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:49 am

DBG is a troubled man, Surely Q School will not happen