BDO World Darts CatasTrophy 2019 (Glitz, Titz and Glamour)

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO

Will this event actually happen?

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 32

cannibal

Re: BDO World Darts CatasTrophy 2019 (Glitz and Glamour)

Post by cannibal » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:42 pm

Here is a translation from Mushroom speak to colloquial english:

Dear County Cunts,

The world darts CatasTrophy is only 2 short weeks away, and once again we have sold fuck all in terms of tickets. The BDO has worked extremely hard to once again to do fuck all to promote this event that looses a boat load of money. Our new Chairman Des "the con man cunt waiter" has secured an over priced hall that we can't afford or fill. In addition we have secured a deal with an antiquated hotel miles away at no special discount that you can stay in. I'm asking every county, boy or girl mushroom to sell 20 tickets to any other mushroom loyalist in order to show support for our shower of shit product. Show your loyalty to the great cult of BDO darts as we know no one else interested in darts gives half a fuck. So we can't expect to sell tickets to those outside mushroom land.

Not many tickets have been sold across 6 sessions. We don't want just Oche and Jackie there; we desire to have at least 12 other stupid useless cunts in attendance. For those who desire to avoid slaps from the disciplinary committee you can reply to this email.

Don't forget you will be watching the best of the BDO, aka useless cunts who couldn't cut it at q-school or had less spine than a jellyfish to give it a go. The likes of slow mincing cow humping Mitchell, the perennial first round exit to all BDO majors Ross the Boss fence painter, the mentally abused by my girlfriend Wesley Harms, Give me a dime Parletti, and of course the ever present hinges Waites. On the womens side we have the just out of the shower de Graff, the snarling russian in black Ana, body double to Shrek O'Brien, tongue fetishist Gallagher, and sideshow medusa never won a first round match in a major Jacklin.

This is our chance to show the darting world that we are truly a sad state of cesspool piss who is in the same place we where just a few years ago without the offer of free hot dogs and coach trips.

Des "con man waiter with a fake tan" Jacklin.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:54 pm

:lol:

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:35 pm

You are a treasure for the ages Cannibal.

Dare I ask if anyone will tell me why Gallagher is a tongue fetishist?
Boring Brendas number one and (almost) only fan.

Smithys number one and (definitely not) only hater.

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:51 pm

Des nailed on for Knob of the week yet again after that surely ?

Fiss Plaps

Post by Fiss Plaps » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:42 pm

The "schedule" for this is up: http://bdodarts.com/index.php/item/3-ma ... y-schedule (archived version: http://archive.is/IIs1Q in case Laura realises she can't spell "there").

Veenstra's #1 seeding being given the utmost respect by being dumped in the Friday afternoon session. Bo getting a prime Saturday night slot to struggle against Laura Turner. Doubt it means anything anyway considering no fucker will be watching it.

According to the schedule, the tournament just ends on Saturday night with nothing else being played. Gives them the entire Sunday to get pissed I suppose.
2020 World Grand Prix Lucky Dip winner!
2x 2019 Q-School Lucky Dip winner!

Both as valuable as the Lakeside piss pot!

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:29 pm

Mabbsy wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:51 pm Des nailed on for Knob of the week yet again after that surely ?
Aye, easy to sweep the whole Heta thing under the carpet that way.

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:47 am

Emulsfier wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:35 pm You are a treasure for the ages Cannibal.

She use to stick her tongue out while throwing, rather disgusting display that only a person with a tongue fetish could enjoy
We Desire Information.

DartJack Horseman

Post by DartJack Horseman » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:43 am

cannibal wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:42 pm the perennial first round exit to all BDO majors Ross the Boss fence painter
So a fair chance for baldy Pole Steyer :p :pointing:

Great read! :lol:

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:32 am

cannibal wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:47 am
Emulsfier wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:35 pm You are a treasure for the ages Cannibal.

She use to stick her tongue out while throwing, rather disgusting display that only a person with a tongue fetish could enjoy
Thanks boss.
Boring Brendas number one and (almost) only fan.

Smithys number one and (definitely not) only hater.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:48 pm

Is Wolfie going to enter the qualifiers? He's not on the entry list at the moment.

However, the best player of the early 2000s, John Boy Walton, has entered. As has Dean Winstanley
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:32 pm

cannibal wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:42 pm Here is a translation from Mushroom speak to colloquial english:

Dear County Cunts,

The world darts CatasTrophy is only 2 short weeks away, and once again we have sold fuck all in terms of tickets. The BDO has worked extremely hard to once again to do fuck all to promote this event that looses a boat load of money. Our new Chairman Des "the con man cunt waiter" has secured an over priced hall that we can't afford or fill. In addition we have secured a deal with an antiquated hotel miles away at no special discount that you can stay in. I'm asking every county, boy or girl mushroom to sell 20 tickets to any other mushroom loyalist in order to show support for our shower of shit product. Show your loyalty to the great cult of BDO darts as we know no one else interested in darts gives half a fuck. So we can't expect to sell tickets to those outside mushroom land.

Not many tickets have been sold across 6 sessions. We don't want just Oche and Jackie there; we desire to have at least 12 other stupid useless cunts in attendance. For those who desire to avoid slaps from the disciplinary committee you can reply to this email.

Don't forget you will be watching the best of the BDO, aka useless cunts who couldn't cut it at q-school or had less spine than a jellyfish to give it a go. The likes of slow mincing cow humping Mitchell, the perennial first round exit to all BDO majors Ross the Boss fence painter, the mentally abused by my girlfriend Wesley Harms, Give me a dime Parletti, and of course the ever present hinges Waites. On the womens side we have the just out of the shower de Graff, the snarling russian in black Ana, body double to Shrek O'Brien, tongue fetishist Gallagher, and sideshow medusa never won a first round match in a major Jacklin.

This is our chance to show the darting world that we are truly a sad state of cesspool piss who is in the same place we where just a few years ago without the offer of free hot dogs and coach trips.

Des "con man waiter with a fake tan" Jacklin.
The biggest irony of this fantastic piss taking post is it's all fucking true.

You couldn't make this shit up
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:52 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:48 pm Is Wolfie going to enter the qualifiers? He's not on the entry list at the moment.

However, the best player of the early 2000s, John Boy Walton, has entered. As has Dean Winstanley
Caven too. Mark Barilli, Matt Padgett, Jason Askew, the finest of PDC rejects.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:15 pm

The Thorn wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:52 pm
sennafan24 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:48 pm Is Wolfie going to enter the qualifiers? He's not on the entry list at the moment.

Cave-in too. Mark Barilli, Matt Padgett, Jason Askew, the finest of PDC rejects.
I couldn't identify the last 3 in a police line-up.
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:42 am

Padgett is the lefty who copied Phil Taylor's throw, and Jason Askew is the son of Diamond Dave.
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:58 am

It's pretty sad that these are the standout names from the qualifier. In fairness there is James Hurrell too, former Lakeside seed. Anyone know how many entries they had last year?
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:34 am

I just checked the list, only 42 in the Qualifying?

Anyone know what the entry fee was?
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:44 pm

The Thorn wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:58 am It's pretty sad that these are the standout names from the qualifier. In fairness there is James Hurrell too, former Lakeshite seed. Anyone know how many entries they had last year?
Last year the qualifiers held at the Welsh open, 256 entries for the men.
We Desire Information.

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:52 am

Was a good standard too

Dave Pallett failed to qualify despite getting to the UK Open semi a few months earlier
The Thorn wrote: ↑Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Rather top myself than watch 1 minute of this shite

Thorn about Modus Super Series in 2021 - He now is an avid fan

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:39 pm

oche balboa wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:52 am Was a good standard too

Dave Pallett failed to qualify despite getting to the UK Open semi a few months earlier
"It's basically a lottery, unless a PDC player loses"

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:42 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
oche balboa wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:52 am Was a good standard too

"It's basically a lottery, unless a PDC player loses"
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016