2020 Greatest Show on Earth

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
RustyMG

Re: 2020 Greatest Show on Earth

Post by RustyMG » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:43 pm

Any way to block the cunt ?
He is as funny as Graham Norton talking about anal sex

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:51 pm

Rusty still having nightmares about the late night 1990's TV show "Carnal Knowledge", there.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

RustyMG

Post by RustyMG » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:31 pm

Lol

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:40 pm

RustyMG wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:43 pm Any way to block the cunt ?
yes go to the user control panel, which can be accessed by clicking the drop down menu on your nic at the top of the page just below the main banner. Then select friends and foes and you can change a few settings to ignore the tin foil hat wearing pisshead with two last names.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

SuperSwede

Post by SuperSwede » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:57 pm

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:34 pm
SuperSwede wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:04 am
Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:45 am
SuperSwede wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:07 pm
Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:21 pm Hi Morons
Here is your world champ info.
Brian Damage and My bathroom fitter do not meet in the final.
My bathroom fitter is one of the pre filmed winners.
Obviously Damage too.
They have to earn the right to get to the semi finals then the pre filming endings come into play.
There are 7 pre filmed winners
Surprised to find Gurney and Wright . We've heard Sky would love Wright to win it particularly if Damage and My Bathroom fitter crash out.
Max Hopp would you believe is another .
Sky love the German thing
As expected Aspinall and Smith
The 2 dutch lads wattimeena and de zwan on standy if Damage crashes out.
Duzza and Dobey been involved in alot of filming so thinm they may be involved in later stages but maybe not the final.
Wade goes out early / earlyish
Theres a game in the first round we know the result off , but can only tell you within an hour of it starting
You'll have to keep an eye on these posts. Once the worlds starts I will tell you which day this game is on so you can be ready for the tip.
Enjoy the minimum wage work this week boys and dream of better things ahead.
Nige
It sounds terribly unorganised to have pre-filmed winners but having players as you say "have to earn the right to get to the semi's".
That's why they film a few different endings, depends on the narrative . They cant film the whole tournament! Proof is In the pudding if you've read all my previous posts . You cant beat facts.
How many different endings? With 7 potential winners and no control over who makes the semi finals that's an awful lot of potential combinations of players to be filmed. For every one of the 7 potential winners they must be recording them against a minimum of 10 different semi final opponents and the same for the final, times that number x7 and you're talking more than 140 pre recorded matches and still a risk that a shock name makes a run in the non scripted rounds and they then have to rush through some new recordings. Not to mention the risk that the unexpected name to make the semi's is not willing to give up their one shot at glory having not been in on it from the start.

Risky.
You're fuckin thick... instead of worrying about how the Chef has made your dinner , why dont you just enjoy it .
I've got loadsamoney and I'm considerably richer than you.
Instead of worrying about how the pilot flies the plane , just enjoy the ride , it starts next week.
Nah you were too focused on covering enough bases that's all :lol: :lol:
Michael "Bully Boy" Smith REIGNING Shanghai Darts Master

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:05 am

SuperSwede wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:57 pm

It sounds terribly unorganised to have pre-filmed winners but having players as you say "have to earn the right to get to the semi's".
That's why they film a few different endings, depends on the narrative . They cant film the whole tournament! Proof is In the pudding if you've read all my previous posts . You cant beat facts.
How many different endings? With 7 potential winners and no control over who makes the semi finals that's an awful lot of potential combinations of players to be filmed. For every one of the 7 potential winners they must be recording them against a minimum of 10 different semi final opponents and the same for the final, times that number x7 and you're talking more than 140 pre recorded matches and still a risk that a shock name makes a run in the non scripted rounds and they then have to rush through some new recordings. Not to mention the risk that the unexpected name to make the semi's is not willing to give up their one shot at glory having not been in on it from the start.

Risky.
You're fuckin thick... instead of worrying about how the Chef has made your dinner , why dont you just enjoy it .
Instead of worrying about how the pilot flies the plane , just enjoy the ride , it starts next week.
Nah you were too focused on covering enough bases that's all :lol: :lol:
Everything I've told you has come true what more do you want . You people are seriously thick

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:07 am

RustyMG wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:43 pm Any way to block the cunt ?
If Santa was real you really would have him shot. You are a seriously thick bastard .
Probably have a seriously low bank balance
A shit job.
And suffer premature ejaculation

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:09 am

mikey_1871 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:20 am

Risky.
Stop with the bullshit trolling already. There’s thousands of reasons why your ‘filmed ending’ schtick is a load of bollocks, I’m surprised anyone has been bothered to address it!

You’ve given a few good tips, I grant you. Nothing wrong with that. But stop acting like you have any inside info, any gambling is guesswork albeit with a bit of knowledge involved and not a ‘licence to print money’ as you keep stating. Keep the tips going as they’re decent, but making them out to be anything more than that is verging on fraudulent
You're a prick.
Minimum wage shelf stacker with a mrs that nobody else would look twice at.
Jealous of successful people .

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:11 pm

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:09 am

Risky.
Stop with the bullshit trolling already. There’s thousands of reasons why your ‘filmed ending’ schtick is a load of bollocks, I’m surprised anyone has been bothered to address it!

You’ve given a few good tips, I grant you. Nothing wrong with that. But stop acting like you have any inside info, any gambling is guesswork albeit with a bit of knowledge involved and not a ‘licence to print money’ as you keep stating. Keep the tips going as they’re decent, but making them out to be anything more than that is verging on fraudulent
You're a prick.
What an absolute bell end you are Nigel, And thats saying something given we have the likes of Oche on here!!

Dfc180

Post by Dfc180 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:28 am

daveboygreen wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:11 pm

Risky.

You're a prick.
What an absolute bell end you are Nigel, And thats saying something given we have the likes of Oche on here!!
This +1000000

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:08 am

Feels like a long wait for the Worlds, doesn't it? Bugger. The deceased Zuiderduideruideruinderuin was normally on this weekend to keep things ticking over.
not a girl

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:23 pm

Rogg wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:08 am Feels like a long wait for the Worlds, doesn't it? Bugger. The deceased Zuiderduideruideruinderuin was normally on this weekend to keep things ticking over.
Given we wait months for a major in the first part of the year the stretch from the players champs to this seems endless.

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:14 pm

Rogg wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:08 am Feels like a long wait for the Worlds, doesn't it? Bugger. The deceased Zuiderduideruideruinderuin was normally on this weekend to keep things ticking over.
Kinda miss the Cidercan, was something to fill the void

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:36 am

Risky.

You're a prick.
YOU are calling me a bell end ?
Ok let's dissect that .
1 I keep being proved right .
2 I'm loaded
3 you ain't
4 I train boxers for a living
5 you are using a pseudonym of a successful boxer from the early 80's , why is that ?
6 . Statistics say you are a minimum wage low IQ prick with a small penis , an ugly mrs and premature ejaculation issues . You are overweight and drink too much.
7 I'm very successful so learn to thank me
8 you should be grateful that somebody as clever as me tolerates a Domestos bandit like you.
9 If someone gave you the keys to the kingdom you would hang them on the latch...you are a fuckin thick knob head , who probably ingests the BBC Supports Remain and loves Corbyn.
You may as well convert to Islam you piece of excrement
10 You wish you were me

Ron Meulenkamp is throwing pieces of Weetabix at me from his hammock , Bunting is in the next room snoring , you cant buy nights like this , some fucker came round the gym today selling Turkeys , the dirty bastard , my mate Paul will tell you the story tomorrow , he wont be selling anymore, you ever watch the film ' Goodfellas' .... we electrocuted his ass with the industrial pig pricker / cow poke/ that my mate Randy bought from Paul's uncle.
I'm gonna make enough dough to keep you in in zero hours contract for the next 10 years at the worlds.
I've got loadsamoney.

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:41 am

" Randy the Cowpoke wins tournament "

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:51 am

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:36 am

You're a prick.
YOU are calling me a bell end ?
Ok let's dissect that .
1 I keep being proved right .
2 I'm loaded
3 you ain't
4 I train boxers for a living
5 you are using a pseudonym of a successful boxer from the early 80's , why is that ?
6 . Statistics say you are a minimum wage low IQ prick with a small penis , an ugly mrs and premature ejaculation issues . You are overweight and drink too much.
7 I'm very successful so learn to thank me
8 you should be grateful that somebody as clever as me tolerates a Domestos bandit like you.
9 If someone gave you the keys to the kingdom you would hang them on the latch...you are a fuckin thick knob head , who probably ingests the BBC Supports Remain and loves Corbyn.
You may as well convert to Islam you piece of excrement
10 You wish you were me

Ron Meulenkamp is throwing pieces of Weetabix at me from his hammock , Bunting is in the next room snoring , you cant buy nights like this , some fucker came round the gym today selling Turkeys , the dirty bastard , my mate Paul will tell you the story tomorrow , he wont be selling anymore, you ever watch the film ' Goodfellas' .... we electrocuted his ass with the industrial pig pricker / cow poke/ that my mate Randy bought from Paul's uncle.
I'm gonna make enough dough to keep you in in zero hours contract for the next 10 years at the worlds.
I've got loadsamoney.
Well as much as you love yourself and think everything you say is right...i can tell you that there are several wrongs in your 10 statements.

Im not using a pseudonym of the boxer, I gained the nickname over 20 years ago through my darting exploits, I wouldn't get out of bed for minimum wage and until recently through my own choice sold my business and still benefit from various things from that work wise, I doubt that if your were loaded and successful at what you claim that you would have to resort to coming onto a darts forum and felt the need to pass on your bullshit and I certainly do not wish I were you.

Dfc180

Post by Dfc180 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:12 am

Does that mean you have a small penis and premature ejaculation as you didn't correct him on those?

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:26 pm

http://www.event-prediction.com/registr ... ?comp=5401

Click on a name to send them into the next round. What happens? I got:

MvG v White
G-Anderson v Lewis
Cross v VvdV
Durrant v Price
not a girl

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:06 pm

Dfc180 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:12 am Does that mean you have a small penis and premature ejaculation as you didn't correct him on those?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

bojeru

Post by bojeru » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:21 pm

Rogg wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:26 pm http://www.event-prediction.com/registr ... ?comp=5401

Click on a name to send them into the next round. What happens? I got:

MvG v White
G-Anderson v Lewis
Cross v VvdV
Durrant v Price
MvG - Wade
Aspinall - Smith
Cross - Chizzy
Durrant - Price

Would be more than happy with this set of QFs