Glen Durrant Apprecation society

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Rogg

Re: Glen Durrant Apprecation society

Post by Rogg » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:53 am

I think he's gone a bit mad. Gaz should be somewhere putting his head on George Formby.

DURRANT NOT BLAMING COVID-19 FOR PREMIER LEAGUE WOES: “IT’S PSYCHOLOGICAL AND CONFIDENCE, I’M ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN”
https://dartsnews.com/pdc/durrant-not-b ... ly-certain

“I’m thinking of taking up window cleaning. It’s not something I was hoping for or anticipating what I’d be doing. But fresh air, being with my friends and not thinking about darts is the three things I need.

“It would only be a couple of hours. But I’m terrified of heights. Thankfully they don’t use ladders these days, apparently you just use a hose. You stand and aim it so I should be OK at that.”
not a girl

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:11 am

He would miss the window

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:02 am

Reflective Durrant aiming for Unibet Premier League revival

https://www.pdc.tv/news/2021/04/19/refl ... ue-revival

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:43 am

Glenda should just put a sign on his back that reads "official PDC door mat: please wipe feet here."
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:06 pm

cannibal wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:43 am Glenda should just put a sign on his back that reads "official PDC door mat: please wipe feet here."

SuperSwede

Post by SuperSwede » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:47 pm

tungsten tossers wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:02 am Reflective Durrant aiming for Unibet Premier League revival

https://www.pdc.tv/news/2021/04/19/refl ... ue-revival
"It's that process of elimination that since October I've been trying to work out where the problems are, but there's something fundamentally different to my throw which I can't seem to address.
I said it on Night One so I find it hard to believe he can't see it himself. He used to have a double set. Once before puling back to his nose and then once he lowered his arm. He has stopped doing the second set and as soon as he lowers his arm he is propelling his action as if he's holding a hot potatoe and his darts are erratic as a result.
Michael "Bully Boy" Smith REIGNING Shanghai Darts Master