Players you find annoying.

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Deadshot

Re: Players you find annoying.

Post by Deadshot » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:23 pm

MVG - A precious bellend who abuses his #1 position for all manner of special treatment. Also as soon as he struggles out comes the old back injury.

Gando - One of the best players in the world to watch when he isn't finding something to whinge about. Like the above just too precious.

Merv - The fuckin' excuses and attitude. Long after his form went he thinks younger players should worship the ground he walks in. Back injury, elbow injury. Ridiculous. Also a complete bellend to Rab Butler, one of the best referees ever and a consumate professional which put me off him years ago because Barney was handing his arse to him in a worlds semi final (2003?). Used to give referees shit anytime he thought he could get away with it

Pipe - Boring clogger with a throw so slow a turtle could complete the Manx GP circuit before his third dart went in. Scoring appalling aswell.

Gurney - Miserable.

Ian White - A complete nonentity. No personality whatsoever beyond doing whatever the kids are into at the minute. HIs record at any event on the telly is embarassing too considering he does well at untelevised qualifiers and on the floor. Fact he is on the cusp of the top ten despite making it to ONE quarter final (UK Open at that! He probably wasn't even on the telly to make it that far) Since the end of 2015. tells you that the OOM ranking is floored

Price - A complete fucking cunt who would have had his arms broken in a pub in the pre-split days before he ever started his darts career. Won one absolute joke of a major (fuck the grand sham) and thinks he's the dogs bollocks, only to the lose in the first round in the next 3 telly tournies. No idea where the hardman act comes from as the one time he started something a pub he had his face split open with a single punch.

Honorable mentions for people that I don't find annoying but wanted to mention irritated me.

Co Stompé - throw used to drive me mad. Loved him as a player but sometimes that throw would have him spunking darts all over the place. Probably stopped him ever winning a major too as he'd have smashed Hankey that year Ted won his first worlds but Lord Ronald's doubles were top notch while Co was throwing buckshot.

Scott Waites - wasted his potential and never switched. Injured himself, which he likely wouldn't have done on the PDC work (would have stopped being a carpenter) Will remain my biggest what-if

JH01

Post by JH01 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:32 pm

Dislike the young or new players:
Ryan Searle
Ryan Joyce
Luke Humphries
Keegan Brown
Dimitri van den Bergh
Leighton Bennett

The first three no reason other than I just have an aversion to change where players I've never heard of coming through to go deep in a tournament, don't know why, pisses me off especially if it's the worlds. Brown is an absolute wanker in my opinion. All that walking halfway to the oche and then stopping to clench his fists shit he does winds me up no end. Smug cunt as well.
Don't mind it from an older player but the youth it just annoys me. van den Bergh is just weird, dances on to the stage making a prat of himself as if it's nothing, then later on in the game looks like he's about to have a panic attack. His attitude at times is terrible, the Humphries game at the worlds springs to mind, looked like he didn't give a shit. Bennett the oldest looking 13 year old I've ever seen. all those celebrations he did just look so cringey coming from a kid. It was embarrasing.

The Viper

Post by The Viper » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:14 pm

MVG- Arrogant and far too good, a sport is boring when you have a 4/5 fav antepost most events.
Taylor- A patronising vile sexual predator
Brendan Dolan- Slow boring cunt
Justin Pipe- See above but 10 times more slow and boring
Scott Mitchell- Virtual signalling self loving mincing twat
Ian White- Jobber who shits himself as soon as somebody starts to erect a stage
Gary Robson- Sums up the BDO. Jobber and part of the old boys club

Greipel

Post by Greipel » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:45 pm

Sparidaans and Wattimena, the biggest matchfixers in darts, apart from Ulang.

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:51 pm

I’ve only just come across this thread. Wow absolutely brutal. A lot of angry individuals on here 😂😂😂
Seriously though, how can anyone ‘hate’ someone that throws darts.
‘For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted’

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:52 pm

The Viper wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:14 pm MVG- Arrogant and far too good, a sport is boring when you have a 4/5 fav antepost most events.
Taylor- A patronising vile sexual predator
Brendan Dolan- Slow boring cunt
Justin Pipe- See above but 10 times more slow and boring
Scott Mitchell- Virtual signalling self loving mincing twat
Ian White- Jobber who shits himself as soon as somebody starts to erect a stage
Gary Robson- Sums up the BDO. Jobber and part of the old boys club
Is darts still too boring for you, Mr Eccles?

vizIIsto

Post by vizIIsto » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:53 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:51 pm I’ve only just come across this thread. Wow absolutely brutal. A lot of angry individuals on here 😂😂😂
We can only assume you don't hate nobody.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:56 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:51 pm I’ve only just come across this thread. Wow absolutely brutal. A lot of angry individuals on here 😂😂😂
Because they are cunts?

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:58 pm

vizIIsto wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:53 pm
Seriously? No i don’t hate anyone, let alone a dart player, sure I find some annoying and some I dislike eg Taylor, Lewis, but hate is too strong a word for me.
‘For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted’

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:59 pm

Randall wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:56 pm
Because they are cunts?
Randall, you could probably count on one hand the actual dart players that you do actually like 😀

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:00 pm

HalloweenJack wrote:
HalloweenJack wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:51 pm I’ve only just come across this thread. Wow absolutely brutal. A lot of angry individuals on here ImageImageImage
Seriously? No i don’t hate anyone, let alone a dart player, sure I find some annoying and some I dislike eg Taylor, Lewis, but hate is too strong a word for me.
What about Sheffield United players and officials? Image
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:01 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:59 pm
Randall wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:56 pm
Because they are cunts?
Randall, you could probably count on one hand the actual dart players that you do actually like 😀
Oh theres at least 10

vizIIsto

Post by vizIIsto » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:02 pm

MvG - Been terrible for quite some time yet still acts like the biggest ego on the planet.
Gary - Lame. Old. Gets annoyed about the littlest of things and he's painful to watch when he is.
Whitlock - Fuck Whitlock after that shitshow tonight.
Dimitri, Hopp, Chisnall, and basically anyone who took Cross' waiting before a double to the extreme and beyond.

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:10 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:00 pm
HalloweenJack wrote:
HalloweenJack wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:51 pm I’ve only just come across this thread. Wow absolutely brutal. A lot of angry individuals on here ImageImageImage
What about Sheffield United players and officials? Image
😂 Now you are trying to test me. It’s the club as a whole I dislike, not a specific individual.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:10 pm

Some more additions to my list.

- Duzza
- Headshaker
- Montgomery
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:33 pm

What's the story with Price getting twatted in the face?

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:37 pm

Jimmi wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:33 pm What's the story with Price getting twatted in the face?
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.wale ... 886421.amp

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:15 am

What a bellend

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:32 am

Jimmi wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:15 amWhat a bellend
Leave Halloween Jack alone.

He's had a tough week on here.
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:53 am

sennafan24 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:32 am
Jimmi wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:15 amWhat a bellend
Leave Halloween Jack alone.

He's had a tough week on here.
:mrgreen: