Pdc masters 2019

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
Post Reply
User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77520
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Pdc masters 2019

Post by Randall » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:31 pm

Draw has appeared.
Price v wade
Battle of the cunts!
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74128
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by M H » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:36 pm

Proper darts is back
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77520
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by Randall » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:37 pm

Someone more capable than me copy and paste the draw please.
Image

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 9536
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by The Thorn » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:39 pm

2019 BetVictor Masters
Draw Bracket
(1) Michael van Gerwen v (16) Jonny Clayton
(8) Mensur Suljovic v (9) Simon Whitlock
(5) Daryl Gurney v (12) Dave Chisnall
(4) Gary Anderson v (13) Darren Webster
(2) Rob Cross v (15) Joe Cullen
(7) Gerwyn Price v (10) James Wade
(6) Michael Smith v (11) Ian White
(3) Peter Wright v (14) Adrian Lewis

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77520
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by Randall » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:40 pm

Cheers thorn.
Yes it's a meaningless event but as we suffer through the "world pro" this is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Image

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts: 2160
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location: Surrey
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by tungsten tossers » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:45 pm

Randall wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:31 pm
Draw has appeared.
Price v wade
Battle of the cunts!
They will probably be all nicey nicey with each other...
Don't forget they are the victims of bullying :lol:

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77520
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by Randall » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:53 pm

tungsten tossers wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:45 pm
Randall wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:31 pm
Draw has appeared.
Price v wade
Battle of the cunts!
They will probably be all nicey nicey with each other...
Don't forget they are the victims of bullying :lol:
Wonder if wade hates the Welsh as much as the japs?
Image

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 23228
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by Rogg » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:51 pm

Kimmy, Benito and Norris were in this last year! And Barney.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 23228
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by Rogg » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:54 pm

Little piccy of it. Bet Victor are new sponsors.

Image
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77520
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by Randall » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:55 pm

White is the only real turn off
Image

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 23228
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by Rogg » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:00 pm

Nobody in the comments appears to care or to have even noticed that Barney is missing, lol.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 9536
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by The Thorn » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:03 pm

Rogg wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:00 pm
Nobody in the comments appears to care or to have even noticed that Barney is missing, lol.
They wouldn't have a clue who is playing anyway, only there on the piss

User avatar
DartJack Horseman
Posts: 880
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:53 pm
Location: Eastern Block
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by DartJack Horseman » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:04 pm

Rogg wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:51 pm
Kimmy, Benito and Norris were in this last year! And Barney.
Fuck Alan, fuck Benito, fuck Barney!! Kim? Hmmm mixed feelings, Thorn is asleep, now I am getting wasted, tough life :roll: :lol:

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77520
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by Randall » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:04 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:03 pm
Rogg wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:00 pm
Nobody in the comments appears to care or to have even noticed that Barney is missing, lol.
They wouldn't have a clue who is playing anyway, only there on the piss
And hold up offensive signs?
Image

User avatar
DartJack Horseman
Posts: 880
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:53 pm
Location: Eastern Block
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by DartJack Horseman » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:05 pm

otherwise (other way? haha) I wouldn't watch it I guess :lol:

User avatar
BeppeBergomi
Posts: 2784
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:49 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by BeppeBergomi » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:41 pm

Gary has a difficult tourney ahead. The Midget can give him a good fight although I can see Gary win that. Then it's Bogeyman Gurney and should he beat Superchin it's MvG.

Rob's Road might be easier as I expect him to beat Cullen firstly and then the winner of the match between the Freezer and the Machine, (although Wade might have other ideas). The semi final might be interesting and I hope that Jackpot can make it to the semis. If Rob plays Dufus he'll make the final all right.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk


User avatar
Wolflanternbumbag
Posts: 5730
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Potter's Piss Palace, Surrey
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:43 pm

BeppeBergomi wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:41 pm
Gary has a difficult tourney ahead. The Midget can give him a good fight although I can see Gary win that. Then it's Bogeyman Gurney and should he beat Superchin it's MvG.

Rob's Road might be easier as I expect him to beat Cullen firstly and then the winner of the match between the Freezer and the Machine, (although Wade might have other ideas). The semi final might be interesting and I hope that Jackpot can make it to the semis. If Rob plays Dufus he'll make the final all right.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Do you think your Gary will win it?
YORKSHIRE GRIT

User avatar
BeppeBergomi
Posts: 2784
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:49 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by BeppeBergomi » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:45 pm

Wolflanternbumbag wrote:
BeppeBergomi wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:41 pm
Gary has a difficult tourney ahead. The Midget can give him a good fight although I can see Gary win that. Then it's Bogeyman Gurney and should he beat Superchin it's MvG.

Rob's Road might be easier as I expect him to beat Cullen firstly and then the winner of the match between the Freezer and the Machine, (although Wade might have other ideas). The semi final might be interesting and I hope that Jackpot can make it to the semis. If Rob plays Dufus he'll make the final all right.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Do you think your Gary will win it?
Difficult.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk


User avatar
BeppeBergomi
Posts: 2784
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:49 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by BeppeBergomi » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:46 pm

Cross has a better chance me thinks Wolfie....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk


User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77520
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Pdc masters 2019

Post by Randall » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:46 pm

BeppeBergomi wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:45 pm
Wolflanternbumbag wrote:
BeppeBergomi wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:41 pm
Gary has a difficult tourney ahead. The Midget can give him a good fight although I can see Gary win that. Then it's Bogeyman Gurney and should he beat Superchin it's MvG.

Rob's Road might be easier as I expect him to beat Cullen firstly and then the winner of the match between the Freezer and the Machine, (although Wade might have other ideas). The semi final might be interesting and I hope that Jackpot can make it to the semis. If Rob plays Dufus he'll make the final all right.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Do you think your Gary will win it?
Difficult.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Has scars from the last 2 events.
Image

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests