European Championship Comp - Leaderboard

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
Post Reply
User avatar
Safc
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

European Championship Comp - Leaderboard

Post by Safc » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:54 pm

PDCPOWER - 70
STEVIEBOY - 70
MRB - 65
THEGENTLE - 60
GREIPEL - 55
BULLSEYE - 55
SKWEEZIT - 50
TOMMO - 50
MALANAX - 50
THE THORN - 45
MABBSY - 45
WINTERGARDENER - 45
TUNGSTEN TOSSERS - 45
ROGG - 40
TEDDYBREAK - 35
GIDRA - 30
SAFC - 30
CANNIBAL - 25

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74132
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: European Championship Comp - Leaderboard

Post by Randall » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:00 am

Wow that's quick!

User avatar
Father Rout
Site Admin
Posts: 73359
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: European Championship Comp - Leaderboard

Post by Father Rout » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:33 am

He's got the job!
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: European Championship Comp - Leaderboard

Post by Safc » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:47 am

All of Fridays matches and top half QF bonuses added

STEVIEBOY-115
THEGENTLE-110
PDCPOWER-105
MRB-105
GREIPEL-105
TUNGSTEN TOSSERS-105
SKWEEZIT-95
TOMMO-95
MABBSY-95
MALANAX-90
BULLSEYE-85
WINTERGARDENER-85
GIDRA-85
TEDDYBREAK-80
ROGG-75
THE THORN-65
CANNIBAL-65
SAFC-50

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: European Championship Comp - Leaderboard

Post by Safc » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:42 pm

Tonights matches plus bottom half QF bonuses added

PDCPOWER - 150
TUNGSTEN TOSSERS - 150
STEVIEBOY - 145
THEGENTLE - 140
SKWEEZIT - 130
MABBSY - 130
GREIPEL - 125
MALANAX - 125
TOMMO - 120
GIDRA - 115
BULLSEYE - 110
TEDDYBREAK - 110
MRB - 105
ROGG - 95
WINTERGARDENER - 85
THE THORN - 70
SAFC - 70
CANNIBAL - 65

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: European Championship Comp - Leaderboard

Post by Safc » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:37 am

CONGRATULATIONS PDCPOWER who wins by 5 points please pm FR for your prize

PDCPOWER - 195
STEVIEBOY - 190
TUNGSTEN TOSSERS - 180
MABBSY - 170
GREIPEL - 170
TOMMO - 170
THEGENTLE - 165
SKWEEZIT - 165
BULLSEYE - 160
GIDRA - 145
MRB - 135
TEDDYBREAK - 130
MALANAX - 125
WINTERGARDENER - 120
ROGG - 115
SAFC - 95
THE THORN - 75
CANNIBAL - 65


Thanks everyone who played I will run another in a few weeks for the PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS :) :)

User avatar
StevieBoy
Posts: 3341
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:49 am
Contact:

Re: European Championship Comp - Leaderboard

Post by StevieBoy » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:57 am

Safc wrote:CONGRATULATIONS PDCPOWER who wins by 5 points please pm FR for your prize

PDCPOWER - 195
STEVIEBOY - 190
TUNGSTEN TOSSERS - 180
MABBSY - 170
GREIPEL - 170
TOMMO - 170
THEGENTLE - 165
SKWEEZIT - 165
BULLSEYE - 160
GIDRA - 145
MRB - 135
TEDDYBREAK - 130
MALANAX - 125
WINTERGARDENER - 120
ROGG - 115
SAFC - 95
THE THORN - 75
CANNIBAL - 65


Thanks everyone who played I will run another in a few weeks for the PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS :) :)
Oh well 5 short.

Well done mate, for the speedy updates!

Also well done to PDCPOWER

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts: 1735
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location: Surrey
Contact:

Re: European Championship Comp - Leaderboard

Post by tungsten tossers » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:11 am

StevieBoy wrote:
Safc wrote:CONGRATULATIONS PDCPOWER who wins by 5 points please pm FR for your prize

PDCPOWER - 195
STEVIEBOY - 190
TUNGSTEN TOSSERS - 180
MABBSY - 170
GREIPEL - 170
TOMMO - 170
THEGENTLE - 165
SKWEEZIT - 165
BULLSEYE - 160
GIDRA - 145
MRB - 135
TEDDYBREAK - 130
MALANAX - 125
WINTERGARDENER - 120
ROGG - 115
SAFC - 95
THE THORN - 75
CANNIBAL - 65


Thanks everyone who played I will run another in a few weeks for the PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS :) :)
Oh well 5 short.

Well done mate, for the speedy updates!

Also well done to PDCPOWER
Ditto.. congrats to PDCPOWER and well done Safc for the rapid updates..

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74132
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: European Championship Comp - Leaderboard

Post by Randall » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:34 am

Good stuff safc and well done to the Oracle.

wintergardener
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:20 pm
Contact:

Re: European Championship Comp - Leaderboard

Post by wintergardener » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:52 am

Good fun! Well done PDCPower, and well run SAFC.

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 5609
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: European Championship Comp - Leaderboard

Post by Mabbsy » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:12 am

wintergardener wrote:Good fun! Well done PDCPower, and well run SAFC.
I'll second that, well done SAFC , you've surely got the competition admin job full time now :mrgreen:

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 19293
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: European Championship Comp - Leaderboard

Post by Rogg » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:14 am

You're a diamond, Safc. Cheers!
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Father Rout
Site Admin
Posts: 73359
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: European Championship Comp - Leaderboard

Post by Father Rout » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:20 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
wintergardener wrote:Good fun! Well done PDCPower, and well run SAFC.
I'll second that, well done SAFC , you've surely got the competition admin job full time now :mrgreen:
Without question mate
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
PDCPower
Posts: 793
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 7:40 pm
Contact:

Re: European Championship Comp - Leaderboard

Post by PDCPower » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:06 pm

Cheers Men
PDCPower The Mong Slayer General

teddybreak
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:14 am
Contact:

Re: European Championship Comp - Leaderboard

Post by teddybreak » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:28 pm

Congrats PDCPower!

And thanks for running the competition Safc!

User avatar
D & B
Posts: 23102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: European Championship Comp - Leaderboard

Post by D & B » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:45 pm

Where the fuck is dream boy.?

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: mrb, Safc and 23 guests