Premier League 2019

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
Post Reply
User avatar
cannibal
Posts: 6087
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:41 am
Location: Tipping cows in fields Elysian
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by cannibal » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:56 am

Don't know if he was drunk or if he stopped drinking or if he mixes meds with alcohol. I don't know Wade, but think about it we know Wade was drinking player like most are. Normal part of his routine for years.

Something was certainly off about him could have been meds,alcohol, or both.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

User avatar
DartJack Horseman
Posts: 942
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:53 pm
Location: Eastern Block
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by DartJack Horseman » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:21 am

cannibal wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:56 am
we know Wade was drinking player like most are. Normal part of his routine for years.
Haha as you know I am knew to this so didn't realize that, they all seem to be sober on stage :D
cannot imagine MvG slapping around his missus while his little girl is crying but who knows ;) [kidding]
Someone showed here youtube clip when drunk Thorn was chasing sober (very young) MvG it was fucking hilarious! :pointing:

User avatar
BeppeBergomi
Posts: 2921
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:49 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by BeppeBergomi » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:59 am

With the two Michaels playing the final I think we all know what should we expect come Uncle Barry's announcement on who made the Premier League for 2019...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk


User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 79176
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by Randall » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:38 pm

Announced tomorrow before the final isn't it?
Image

User avatar
BeppeBergomi
Posts: 2921
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:49 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by BeppeBergomi » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:45 pm

Yes

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk


User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 27197
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:48 pm

Randall wrote:Announced tomorrow before the final isn't it?
BeppeBergomi wrote:Yes

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
No.

AFTER the final.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 79176
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by Randall » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:48 pm

Cant see there being any surprises.
Barry trying to defend Barneys inclusion will be worth hearing.
Image

User avatar
BeppeBergomi
Posts: 2921
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:49 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by BeppeBergomi » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:51 pm

Randall wrote:Cant see there being any surprises.
Barry trying to defend Barneys inclusion will be worth hearing.
Yeah I agree.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk


User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 5403
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Watford
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by thegentle » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:05 pm

Randall wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:48 pm
Cant see there being any surprises.
Barry trying to defend Barneys inclusion will be worth hearing.
Way ahead of ya:
‘It’s based on commercial value, the drawing power of someone and the TV demand.’
https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/30/who-will ... to=cbshare
'Orns

User avatar
BeppeBergomi
Posts: 2921
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:49 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by BeppeBergomi » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:08 pm

Hopp? Are we kidding??

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk


User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 79176
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by Randall » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:11 pm

BeppeBergomi wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:08 pm
Hopp? Are we kidding??

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

He had a chance after the euro win but has failed to kick on so very doubtful.
Image

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 24230
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by Rogg » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:48 pm

Remarkable where darts bits pop us nowadays and not just match reports.
This is The Metro on Premier League selection. Funny mixture of 'long-shots'.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/30/who-will ... s-8294569/
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 5403
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Watford
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by thegentle » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:49 pm

Randall wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:11 pm
BeppeBergomi wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:08 pm
Hopp? Are we kidding??

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

He had a chance after the euro win but has failed to kick on so very doubtful.
Those Euro semi-finals were gutting...We were so close to getting Cullen or Hopp as major candidates, instead we might be stuck with Wade and Whitlock
'Orns

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 79176
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by Randall » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:55 pm

thegentle wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:49 pm
Randall wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:11 pm
BeppeBergomi wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:08 pm
Hopp? Are we kidding??

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

He had a chance after the euro win but has failed to kick on so very doubtful.
Those Euro semi-finals were gutting...We were so close to getting Cullen or Hopp as major candidates, instead we might be stuck with Wade and Whitlock
About given up hope with cullen
Image

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 24230
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by Rogg » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:56 pm

Randall wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:55 pm
thegentle wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:49 pm
Randall wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:11 pm
BeppeBergomi wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:08 pm
Hopp? Are we kidding??

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

He had a chance after the euro win but has failed to kick on so very doubtful.
Those Euro semi-finals were gutting...We were so close to getting Cullen or Hopp as major candidates, instead we might be stuck with Wade and Whitlock
About given up hope with cullen
That should be the making of him :lol:
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 79176
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by Randall » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:58 pm

Rogg wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:56 pm
Randall wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:55 pm
thegentle wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:49 pm
Randall wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:11 pm
BeppeBergomi wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:08 pm
Hopp? Are we kidding??

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

He had a chance after the euro win but has failed to kick on so very doubtful.
Those Euro semi-finals were gutting...We were so close to getting Cullen or Hopp as major candidates, instead we might be stuck with Wade and Whitlock
About given up hope with cullen
That should be the making of him :lol:
:roll:
Image

User avatar
Gidra
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by Gidra » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:22 pm

If they pick Wade, Shitlock, Gurney and Price Ill stop watching that shit. Too many cunts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP2u4wJcnS0

User avatar
BeppeBergomi
Posts: 2921
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:49 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by BeppeBergomi » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:23 pm

Gidra wrote:If they pick Wade, Shitlock, Gurney and Price Ill stop watching that shit. Too many cunts.
They deserve it far more than Barney....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk


User avatar
Gidra
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by Gidra » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:24 pm

Sure they do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP2u4wJcnS0

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 5403
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Watford
Contact:

Re: Premier League 2019

Post by thegentle » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:35 pm

BeppeBergomi wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:23 pm
Gidra wrote:If they pick Wade, Shitlock, Gurney and Price Ill stop watching that shit. Too many cunts.
They deserve it far more than Barney....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Sticking up for Price are we Beppe?
'Orns

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Safc, thegentle and 32 guests