2018 World Series of Darts

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
The Thorn

Re: 2018 World Series of Darts

Post by The Thorn » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:26 pm

Fiss Plaps wrote:
ellisjohn17 wrote:The Announcer Telling the audience,Coco the clown is Scotlands NO.1.what a load of Bollocks fuck the money total,its irrelevant.The big girls blouse enters every event going.I think if they had event in a shithouse he would be there. Gary Anderson The best .
Think I've said it before on here but Wright is the PDC equivalent of a BDO travel club member: the only reason for his ranking is the fact he enters everything.
Don't like the cunt at all but the idea of the rankings is that you enter pretty much every event. The blame is on the likes of Ando or RVB for fucking off half the tour events. Then again the rankings really don't matter that much most of the time.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Fiss Plaps

Post by Fiss Plaps » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:23 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Fiss Plaps wrote:
ellisjohn17 wrote:The Announcer Telling the audience,Coco the clown is Scotlands NO.1.what a load of Bollocks fuck the money total,its irrelevant.The big girls blouse enters every event going.I think if they had event in a shithouse he would be there. Gary Anderson The best .
Think I've said it before on here but Wright is the PDC equivalent of a BDO travel club member: the only reason for his ranking is the fact he enters everything.
Don't like the cunt at all but the idea of the rankings is that you enter pretty much every event. The blame is on the likes of Ando or RVB for fucking off half the tour events. Then again the rankings really don't matter that much most of the time.
That's true on both counts.

Last time Gary played a Euro Tour event was nearly two years ago, Barney just over a year ago.
2020 World Grand Prix Lucky Dip winner!
2x 2019 Q-School Lucky Dip winner!

Both as valuable as the Lakeside piss pot!

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:55 pm

Fiss Plaps wrote:
The Thorn wrote:
Fiss Plaps wrote:
That's true on both counts.

Last time Gary played a Euro Tour event was nearly two years ago, Barney just over a year ago.

Gando and Barney would definitely be higher up the rankings if they played more events but they choose not to, so we cannot complain about the system..
Fair play to Crusty for entering everything... That is why he is ranked number 2
I cannot see what is wrong with the announcer saying Crusty is Scotlands number 1, he is
What doses Ellisjohn want the announcer to say.. crusty is the current Scotland number 1 , but deep down we all know that Gando is better. If gando could be arsed to enter a few ET events he would be number 1 ranked player in Scotland.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:02 am

Well let's see.

"The current Scotland number 1 , but deep down we all know that Gando is better. If gando could be arsed to enter a few ET events he would be number 1 ranked player in Scotland, IT'S TIME TO GET THIS PARDY STARDEEEEDDDD-"

No you're probably right. You'd need an ad break after all that.
not a girl

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:08 am

The PDC only care about
TAHUNA IRWIN will make his big stage debut at the Auckland Darts Masters, presented by TAB & Burger King, next month after winning through Monday's first qualifier in Invercargill.
https://www.pdc.tv/news/2018/07/09/irwi ... t-auckland

Quarter-Finals
Warren French 4-1 Koha Kokiri
Mark Webster 4-1 Darren Herewini
Tahuna Irwin 4-1 Lucas Busby
Craig Ross 4-2 John Hurring

Semi-Finals
Warren French 5-2 Mark Webster
Tahuna Irwin 5-2 Craig Ross

Final
Tahuna Irwin 6-3 Warren French

not a girl

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:15 pm

3 years now that burger king and tab sponsored this.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Seems a different life ago when the PDC had to stream the Players' Championships as they didn't have a broadcaster
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:13 pm

cannibal wrote:3 years now that burger king and tab sponsored this.
Pretty much every sporting event I see from New Zealand is sponsored by them

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:28 am

thegentle wrote:
cannibal wrote:3 years now that burger king and tab sponsored this.
Pretty much every sporting event I see from New Zealand is sponsored by them
The only 2 profitable businesses in New Zealand... :D

In other news Mark Mcgrath (Kiwi David Platt only shitter) and John Hurring have completed the Qualifiers.

http://www.pdc.tv/news/2018/07/10/mcgra ... land-field
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:24 am

This one is the weekend after the Matchplay. Auckland Darts Masters. Whitlock, Kyle and Barney are in. Kyle won it last year.

PDC Representatives: Michael van Gerwen, Peter Wright, Rob Cross, Gary Anderson, Simon Whitlock, Kyle Anderson, Michael Smith, Raymond van Barneveld

Oceanic Representatives: Corey Cadby, Cody Harris, Warren Parry, Haupai Puha, Tim Pusey, Tahuna Irwin, Mark McGrath, John Hurring
not a girl

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Almost forgotten cadby

DartJack Horseman

Post by DartJack Horseman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:59 pm

Fiss Plaps wrote:
Rogg wrote:It's happened. I've finally warmed to JEFF. It took horror, true horror.
I've liked him for a while, even if he went full mushroom after making the Piss Pot final. He just gets on with the game, no histrionics.

As Thorn said, it's great to see him having actually earned his place this year instead of the mess from last year. Same should hopefully apply to Ratty as well.
He earned so much this year (yeah I know he plays like a shit lately :P) so he won't have to play east European Q, I guess
Maybe Kanik will play döntő with Hungarian boys ;)

Catching up with darts, finally 9darter haha and a great win by Gary Gary Gary Gary Anderson! 7 legs on the spin FFS!! Amazing darts!

Stupid Anticipation plugin doesn't work with new Firefox so had to use Sandbox to run old Firefox version, totally worth it!
YouTube rulezzz :p
Fiss Plaps wrote:Huffman has 50 left.

He proceeds to hit 1, 3, T19.

A Lakeshite classic visit.
:pointing: :pointing:
Rogg wrote:We apologise for the loss of pictures
We apologise for the loss of pictures
We apologise for the loss of pictures
How could that happen in the USandA, the greatest country in the world (quotation needed - Borat)
The Thorn wrote: I really like that about Wade. He's simply not good enough to be at the very elite now, but you never see him shitting himself no matter who he plays.
+2
Dreamboy501 wrote:Just learnt about Rob and Gary playing the final at Las Vagas with Gary winning... Shame couldn't watch it live... Will try to watch it on YouTube though but glad to learn about this.
First watch and then read darts news/forum, like me ;) and use some plugin/extension not to show the time of the video, needles to say it spoils all the fun mate
Rogg wrote:Well let's see.

"The current Scotland number 1 , but deep down we all know that Gando is better. If gando could be arsed to enter a few ET events he would be number 1 ranked player in Scotland, IT'S TIME TO GET THIS PARDY STARDEEEEDDDD-"

No you're probably right. You'd need an ad break after all that.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Randall wrote:Almost forgotten cadby
But the "fake" King didn't forgot to win some quid:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_PDC_ ... )_Pro_Tour
What is the prize money in this?

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:50 am

1500 Australian dollars to the winner, about 850 pounds.

Cadby has won 7 of the 9 he has played this year, but according to the DPA website he is behind Raymond Smith on the Order of Merit on points, despite having earned more money.
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:47 am

Captain Hobo wrote:1500 Australian dollars to the winner, about 850 pounds.

Cadby has won 7 of the 9 he has played this year, but according to the DPA website he is behind Raymond Smith on the Order of Merit on points, despite having earned more money.
Raymond Smith is my hero :D

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:43 am

Captain Hobo wrote:1500 Australian dollars to the winner, about 850 pounds.

Is that deducting legal fees that Cadby has had to incur?

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:44 am

When is the Chinese qualifier today?

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:52 am

It already happened
XIAOCHEN ZONG, Yuanjun Liu, Chengan Liu and Lihao Wen have qualified for the 21.co.uk Shanghai Darts Masters to complete the field for the PDC World Series of Darts event.
https://www.pdc.tv/news/2018/07/12/quar ... lification

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:36 pm

The Thorn wrote:It already happened
XIAOCHEN ZONG, Yuanjun Liu, Chengan Liu and Lihao Wen have qualified for the 21.co.uk Shanghai Darts Masters to complete the field for the PDC World Series of Darts event.
This ain't being televised live? That's a shame, will try to avoid knowing the scores until then

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:18 pm

thegentle wrote:
The Thorn wrote:It already happened
This ain't being televised live? That's a shame, will try to avoid knowing the scores until then
It starts at 11.30 pm (BST) in China, I'll try to look up a stream. No interest in watching delayed and can't be arsed to avoid the scores, some cunt will post it somewhere anyway. 8pm from ITV.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:40 pm

Order of play tomorrow: