2018 Players Championships

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
User avatar
cannibal
Posts: 5138
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:41 am
Location: Tipping cows in fields Elysian
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by cannibal » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:31 pm

skweezit wrote:mvg got chinned.
super chinned.
surprised you didn't work in a racial slur there.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 5610
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by Mabbsy » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:33 pm

Potter's Lake wrote:Two TV tournaments, two of the great cunts of the game, two polarising styles, two incredible results.
This.

User avatar
cannibal
Posts: 5138
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:41 am
Location: Tipping cows in fields Elysian
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by cannibal » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:33 pm

The Thorn wrote:How many great finals we've had this year. Mensur v Ando at the Matchplay, Smith v Wade at the World Series, Price v Gary at the Grand Slam. And now this, brilliant.
spot on, and to think we don't have Philth and how many said darts was going to suffer because of his retirement.
Doing just fine me thinks.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

User avatar
onTheWire
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:56 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by onTheWire » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:33 pm

Yeah, this year has been great. Lot's of different characters in the finals and semis, lot's of different winners and a couple of great games in those, too.

User avatar
shy witness
Posts: 494
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:51 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by shy witness » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:34 pm

yeoooooooo..................what about that then.

some balls on the big man there the whole way through.

tough shots at tough times.

amaazing

User avatar
cannibal
Posts: 5138
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:41 am
Location: Tipping cows in fields Elysian
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by cannibal » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:34 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Potter's Lake wrote:Two TV tournaments, two of the great cunts of the game, two polarising styles, two incredible results.
This.
Darts needs cunts :pointing:
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

User avatar
onTheWire
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:56 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by onTheWire » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:35 pm

cannibal wrote: Darts needs cunts :pointing:
Sometimes rooting against someone is just as thrilling as rooting for someone.

User avatar
onTheWire
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:56 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by onTheWire » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:39 pm

Surprisingly un-cunty interview from Daryl.

User avatar
Fiss Plaps
Posts: 2842
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by Fiss Plaps » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:41 pm

cannibal wrote:
The Thorn wrote:How many great finals we've had this year. Mensur v Ando at the Matchplay, Smith v Wade at the World Series, Price v Gary at the Grand Slam. And now this, brilliant.
spot on, and to think we don't have Philth and how many said darts was going to suffer because of his retirement.
Doing just fine me thinks.
onTheWire wrote:Yeah, this year has been great. Lot's of different characters in the finals and semis, lot's of different winners and a couple of great games in those, too.
Ever since that awful Grand Prix final it's been a lot better.

Except for the Wade-Whitlock Euros final but that was more down to the circumstances of that day than anything else.

User avatar
skweezit
Moderator
Posts: 27616
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:39 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by skweezit » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:42 pm

yes, was a good interview.

phil the great
Posts: 2330
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:13 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by phil the great » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:42 pm

The Thorn wrote:How many great finals we've had this year. Mensur v Ando at the Matchplay, Smith v Wade at the World Series, Price v Gary at the Grand Slam. And now this, brilliant.
It's been a great year, honestly the best year I've ever known in my 20 years I can remember of watching PDC darts.

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 8158
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by The Thorn » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:42 pm

Price and Gurney winning majors in two weeks. Imagine how many people are seething right now :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 19311
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by Rogg » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:43 pm

The number of players in the last few weeks just doing the ugly stuff, digging in for the hell of it any circumstances.

Don't want to bring up Wright at the Grand Prix final again but this is exactly what he should have done. Could the contrast between that final and this one be any greater?
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

cidermaster
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:50 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by cidermaster » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:43 pm

Thoroughly deserved winner and the clear 3rd favourite going into the Worlds

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 19311
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by Rogg » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:44 pm

The Thorn wrote:Price and Gurney winning majors in two weeks. Imagine how many people are seething right now :lol: :lol:
I like it. I like it a lot.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 8158
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by The Thorn » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:46 pm

cidermaster wrote:Thoroughly deserved winner and the clear 3rd favourite going into the Worlds
Gurney and Price meet in the final for the ultimate cunt fest. That would be a dream

User avatar
Mothy
Posts: 2199
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:33 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by Mothy » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:47 pm

Rogg wrote:The number of players in the last few weeks just doing the ugly stuff, digging in for the hell of it any circumstances.

Don't want to bring up Wright at the Grand Prix final again but this is exactly what he should have done. Could the contrast between that final and this one be any greater?
If Wright had played his part there, van Gerwen would not have won a single ranking TV title all year.

If only.

cidermaster
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:50 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by cidermaster » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:52 pm

The Thorn wrote:
cidermaster wrote:Thoroughly deserved winner and the clear 3rd favourite going into the Worlds
Gurney and Price meet in the final for the ultimate cunt fest. That would be a dream
Price will not get past the last 16 in the Worlds,but Gurney will take some stopping

User avatar
Fiss Plaps
Posts: 2842
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by Fiss Plaps » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:52 pm

Mothy wrote:
Rogg wrote:The number of players in the last few weeks just doing the ugly stuff, digging in for the hell of it any circumstances.

Don't want to bring up Wright at the Grand Prix final again but this is exactly what he should have done. Could the contrast between that final and this one be any greater?
If Wright had played his part there, van Gerwen would not have won a single ranking TV title all year.

If only.
Further proof that Wright is a total twat.

Oh, and Peter's total title haul this year? A grand total of three. Fulfilled this prediction beautifully: http://www.darts.tv/category/pdc-darts- ... 0126-0001/

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 8158
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 Players Championships

Post by The Thorn » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:52 pm

Mothy wrote:
Rogg wrote:The number of players in the last few weeks just doing the ugly stuff, digging in for the hell of it any circumstances.

Don't want to bring up Wright at the Grand Prix final again but this is exactly what he should have done. Could the contrast between that final and this one be any greater?
If Wright had played his part there, van Gerwen would not have won a single ranking TV title all year.

If only.
Wright is a fucking shit cunt. I was seething at him but in hindsight, I don't mind MVG winning that title as he's won fuck all else anyway. Wright in return has been crap all year and he wouldn't stop bragging had he beaten MVG

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 17 guests