Will James Wade ever win the World Championship?

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO

Will James Wade ever win the World Championship?

Yes
10%
No
90%

Total votes: 49

TheGoose

Re: Will James Wade ever win the World Championship?

Post by TheGoose » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:55 am

i voted yes and proud of it.

i personally believe his decline will be so bad over the next three years he will quit professional darts and join the BDO

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:10 pm

I too voted yes. I will have to disagree with goose. By the time wade decides to leave The PDC because he is so shit at darts the BDO world championship won't be in existence. Wade will choose to play that soft tip shit were his shitty darts play will make him competitive among the likes of Paul Lim, Adrian Gray and about 10 thousand Asians and Americans. James wade future Dartslive world champion
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:14 pm

How long will it be before Fatpot fucks off to the soft tip shit?
We Desire Information.

TheGoose

Post by TheGoose » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:43 pm

cannibal wrote:How long will it be before Fatpot fucks off to the soft tip shit?

i reckon/hope a heart attack gets him first.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:24 pm

TheGoose wrote:i voted yes and proud of it.

i personally believe his decline will be so bad over the next three years he will quit professional darts and join the BDO
A bdo "world" championship would not count in the context of this conversation.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:26 pm

Randall wrote:
TheGoose wrote:i voted yes and proud of it.

A bdo "world" championship would not count in the context of any conversation.
Agree mate
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

PT13

Post by PT13 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 pm

James Wade was always capable of winning any TV major, when he had the deadly finishing and knack of taking out key shots. At his best, he delivered on double 20s and double 10s with very reliable consistency. In 2017, that evaporated, and it had been declining for a couple of years prior.

So to answer the thread question, you have to say no at the moment. I want to see Wade rebound before I change my mind. It could be that he's reaching the end of his time near the top of darts, as there aren't many dart players in history who stay up there more than 10-15 years. Wade first became a big name when he reached the 2006 World Matchplay final. As it stands at the moment, Wade blew his golden chance when 5-1 up against Lewis in the 2012 World Championship semi final, and lost 5-6, where Wade missed a match dart that would have won the match 6-2 and never won another leg after that with a shocking decline in form in the last 3 sets as Lewis' form soared. Andy Hamilton was waiting in the final, who had never won a TV major, for all his great form in the tournament.

Kimmy

Post by Kimmy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:51 pm

PT13 wrote:James Wade was always capable of winning any TV major, when he had the deadly finishing and knack of taking out key shots. At his best, he delivered on double 20s and double 10s with very reliable consistency. In 2017, that evaporated, and it had been declining for a couple of years prior.

So to answer the thread question, you have to say no at the moment. I want to see Wade rebound before I change my mind. It could be that he's reaching the end of his time near the top of darts, as there aren't many dart players in history who stay up there more than 10-15 years. Wade first became a big name when he reached the 2006 World Matchplay final. As it stands at the moment, Wade blew his golden chance when 5-1 up against Lewis in the 2012 World Championship semi final, and lost 5-6, where Wade missed a match dart that would have won the match 6-2 and never won another leg after that with a shocking decline in form in the last 3 sets as Lewis' form soared. Andy Hamilton was waiting in the final, who had never won a TV major, for all his great form in the tournament.
fuck off!

PT13

Post by PT13 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:55 pm

Kimmy wrote:
PT13 wrote:James Wade was always capable of winning any TV major, when he had the deadly finishing and knack of taking out key shots. At his best, he delivered on double 20s and double 10s with very reliable consistency. In 2017, that evaporated, and it had been declining for a couple of years prior.

fuck off!
No.

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:51 pm

Randall wrote:OK, who voted yes, and why?
I did.

Taylor gone, Lewis suspended, Wright too busy changing darts, hunchback's health problems (I have faith), cross back to jobber mode, Ando back problems.

Wade is bound to win something this year.

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:52 pm

PT13 wrote:
Kimmy wrote:

fuck off!
No.
Concise.

+1

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:18 pm

Lionel Sams has more chance scooping a world title than the mentally ill mechanic.
Wade has been a decent gatekeeper over the last few years however a crisis of confidence mixed with his One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest mindset and total refusal too ever change his fuckin clothes makes the Howard Hughes tribute act nothing short of a fucking liability on the oche nowadays.
Sooner the radged cunt gets strapped into Ian Brady's old bed at Ashworth Hospital, the better.
If Sammi Marsh tea bagging yer love spuds can't put a smile on your sour mush, then you need putting behind a fucking locked door.

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:05 pm

Interesting interview from wade.
Hinting that all is not well at home

http://dartsnews.com/wade-determined-go ... g-forward/

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:23 pm

tungsten tossers wrote:Interesting interview from wade.
Hinting that all is not well in his head.
Fixed

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:44 am

Hutchy72 wrote:Lionel Sams has more chance scooping a world title than the mentally ill mechanic.
Wade has been a decent gatekeeper over the last few years however a crisis of confidence mixed with his One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest mindset and total refusal too ever change his fuckin clothes makes the Howard Hughes tribute act nothing short of a fucking liability on the oche nowadays.
Sooner the radged cunt gets strapped into Ian Brady's old bed at Ashworth Hospital, the better.
If Sammi Marsh tea bagging yer love spuds can't put a smile on your sour mush, then you need putting behind a fucking locked door.
:pointing: :pointing: :pointing:
Hutchy your a gem. I don't even care if I disagree with you or not, I get a serious laugh from your posts. Keep up the good work.
We Desire Information.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:21 am

Robert Ross wrote:
I did.

Taylor gone, Lewis suspended, Wright too busy changing darts, hunchback's health problems (I have faith), cross back to jobber mode, Ando back problems.

A comment on darts Robert??

miguelking

Post by miguelking » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:50 am

Robert Ross wrote:
I did.

Fuckin no chance

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:46 am

Robert Ross wrote:
I did.

Even then, he still doesn't stand out from the likes of Barney, Whitlock, Mensur, Gurney, and a few others. In his prime, he would have all of those in his backpocket, as he handles the occasion better than them. But he doesn't have the game to take advantage at present time. He would need a lot to go his way to win a TV event this year.

Sadly for him, I think 2012 was his biggest chance to win a World Championship, and he somehow blew it.
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:47 am

Robert Ross wrote:
I did.

Maybe so, but not the biggie.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:58 am

Randall wrote:
Robert Ross wrote:
I did.

A comment on darts Robert??
Apologies. I forgot to take my medicine the last few days. Won't happen again.