Premier league, annual rape victim

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Hutchy72

Premier league, annual rape victim

Post by Hutchy72 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:48 pm

Gary Anderson
Rob Cross
Daryl Gurney
Gerwyn Price
Michael Smith
Mensur Suljovic
Raymond van Barneveld
Michael van Gerwen
Simon Whitlock
Peter Wright

Roll up roll up, it's that time of year where some worthless slack jawed spastic gets their cunt smashed in every Thursday while 10,000 drunks laugh their fucking backs off at the pathetic cretin.
Personally I hope it's that banana chinned waste of bone marrow Daryl Gurney that gets a beating fit for a kiddy dipper week in - week out as the way the cunt slobbers over his wormfood dead boyfriend necklace makes me vomit.
That being said Six Chins Smith folded quicker than Shannon Matthews getting stuffed under the bed, the last time the fat Scouse troglodyte stunk out uncle Bazza's Thursday night road show, so that cunt has form for ruining his underpants in front of a room full of strangers.
Also, that dwarf steroid freak coal munching retard Price is making his debut in this event & here is a half man with pedigree for lying on the ground gurgling while a crowd giggle and the paramedics try and glue his empty head back together.

Who's your money on to fucking come undone folks?...

Randall
Site Admin

Re: Premier league, annual rape victim

Post by Randall » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:16 pm

I think gurney will struggle.
Been awful since Dublin.
Bottom lip quivers and gives up first sign of trouble.
Price has the spirit for it at least.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:21 pm

There are a few possibilities this year - Gurney, Whitlock, Smith, maybe even Mensur or Price.

If I had to single out one player, it would be Gurney. As stated above, his form has been shoddy of late.
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

StevieBoy

Post by StevieBoy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:24 pm

sennafan24 wrote:There are a few possibilities this year - Gurney, Whitlock, Smith, maybe even Mensur or Price.

If I had to single out one player, it would be Gurney. As stated above, his form has been shoddy of late.

I think the premier league will be closer this year, especially at the bottom

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:24 pm

Whitlock a great history of a narrowing air passage when he sees the possibility of a W.
Menstruate will be nothing more than a bloody mess from the point of walk on till exits the stage week in and week out.

Relegation battle will be the more interesting aspect of the first weeks.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:16 am

Will be Whitlock, without question. Will be relegated with 3 points at most.
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

TheGoose

Post by TheGoose » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:25 pm

Hutchy72 wrote:Gary Anderson
Rob Cross
Daryl Gurney
Gerwyn Price
Michael Smith
Mensur Suljovic
Raymond van Barneveld
Michael van Gerwen
Simon Whitlock
Peter Wright

Roll up roll up, it's that time of year where some worthless slack jawed spastic gets their cunt smashed in every Thursday while 10,000 drunks laugh their fucking backs off at the pathetic cretin.
Personally I hope it's that banana chinned waste of bone marrow Daryl Gurney that gets a beating fit for a kiddy dipper week in - week out as the way the cunt slobbers over his wormfood dead boyfriend necklace makes me vomit.
That being said Six Chins Smith folded quicker than Shannon Matthews getting stuffed under the bed, the last time the fat Scouse troglodyte stunk out uncle Bazza's Thursday night road show, so that cunt has form for ruining his underpants in front of a room full of strangers.
Also, that dwarf steroid freak coal munching retard Price is making his debut in this event & here is a half man with pedigree for lying on the ground gurgling while a crowd giggle and the paramedics try and glue his empty head back together.

is there anyone you like?

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:51 pm

TheGoose wrote:
Rob Cross
Daryl Gurney
Gerwyn Price
Michael Smith
Mensur Suljovic
Raymond van Barneveld
Michael van Gerwen
Simon Whitlock
Peter Wright

who cares? Hutchy is a riot of laffs and he isn't far from the truth of it all making it even more hilarious. Soft touches need to fuck off. And for the record I am a Gurney and a Price fan and still find Hutchy funny as fuck, glad to see him back in full force.
We Desire Information.

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:52 pm

Aye, Leighton Rees and Alan Evans.
Due to the fact they are both dead.

miguelking

Post by miguelking » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:57 pm

Shitlock to be the one getting arse raped. He has been playing shite

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:00 pm

Hutchy72 wrote:Aye, Leighton Rees and Alan Evans.
Due to the fact they are both dead.
:pointing: :pointing: :pointing:
see that is exactly what I am talking about. I always liked Evans trash talking but come on who could take a cuban wearing heel midget seriously, and as far as Rees is concerned, well he was more interested in the pints on the table and how many of them there were as to any darts match that might be going on. Thank god darts has become what it is now.
We Desire Information.

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:08 pm

miguelking wrote:Shitlock to be the one getting arse raped. He has been playing shite
The drunken Aussie hobo can choke with the best of them when the screw is turned, however he's got premier league experience and I see him only getting skull fucked by the big boys, and grabbing valuable points against some of the new pond life uncle Bazza has drafted in too plug the hole left by Snackpot and the other cunts that only turned up for a fucking wage packet.

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:15 pm

I think that the PDC made a bold move going the way they did in the decision to who got selected. A group of new faces, unproven and some proven chokers who may or may not be showing some form. Either way it is going to be interesting and a bit of a gamble and a good time to take the gamble given the retirement of Philth.

The PL experience for the Aussie Hobo is the only thing that can save him, but I still think his fucking pickled brain will always be his undoing. My money is on him being the first to be relegated....oh wait I am living in the land of useless puritan fucks so I can't put my money where my mouth is.
We Desire Information.

TheGoose

Post by TheGoose » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:19 pm

cannibal wrote:
TheGoose wrote:
Rob Cross
Daryl Gurney
Gerwyn Price
Michael Smith
Mensur Suljovic
Raymond van Barneveld
Michael van Gerwen
Simon Whitlock
Peter Wright

who cares? Hutchy is a riot of laffs and he isn't far from the truth of it all making it even more hilarious. Soft touches need to fuck off. And for the record I am a Gurney and a Price fan and still find Hutchy funny as fuck, glad to see him back in full force.

your post is ironic as you come across as a sensitive soul

i only asked a question :lol:

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:24 pm

fair enough but I am here for the laff for the most part. Unless you claim to be an expert than it is another story as I am sick of the flids who think they are experts because they googled some shit.
We Desire Information.

SolidSCB

Post by SolidSCB » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:26 pm

Gurney will get turned over by just about everyone.

Price is only there based on the fact he screams after every 140 and gets in people's faces. He poses no threat to anyone worth a fuck. He took a couple of sets off MvG in the Worlds so, so did Cristo Reyes for fucks sake. He's as bang average as it gets.

Whitlock will get bummed regularly as well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:33 pm

SolidSCB wrote:Gurney will get turned over by just about everyone.

Price is only there based on the fact he screams after every 140 and gets in people's faces. He poses no threat to anyone worth a fuck. He took a couple of sets off MvG in the Worlds so, so did Cristo Reyes for fucks sake. He's as bang average as it gets.

I will concede that Price is there for the reasons you claim. otoh Price has only been playing like 7 years or so of serious darts. For him to achieve what he has and given that he is more than likely at the early part of the learning curve and adding that he has the mentality coming from real sport (ok maybe he didn't play at the top end but he shows the drive) I think there is a lot of upside potential from him. No doubt he may shit the bed in this PL but I think he is one of the few (or only) that may shit the bed in the PL that can learn and move on from the experience to better his game.
We Desire Information.

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:39 pm

Price is a grade A ringlicker, sooner the cunt does a Scott Rand and disappears back into his obscure existence in the land that time forgot, the better.

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:41 pm

In all fairness who else could Barry put in..
Lewis is world ranked 20, Wade is 28th ranked on 2017 money alone,
I think Chizzy possibly, but he had a shit 6 months leading up to the worlds and seemed to be having back problems too. Benito is having a mare, then you start getting to the likes of Ian white and Norris

StevieBoy

Post by StevieBoy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:49 pm

cannibal wrote:
SolidSCB wrote:Gurney will get turned over by just about everyone.

I will concede that Price is there for the reasons you claim. otoh Price has only been playing like 7 years or so of serious darts. For him to achieve what he has and given that he is more than likely at the early part of the learning curve and adding that he has the mentality coming from real sport (ok maybe he didn't play at the top end but he shows the drive) I think there is a lot of upside potential from him. No doubt he may shit the bed in this PL but I think he is one of the few (or only) that may shit the bed in the PL that can learn and move on from the experience to better his game.
I still think he could be dangerous over league format as its over shorter distance.Wont make finals day though