Fanatsy Darts- Place Old Stroke face in PDC Order of Merit

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO

Place old Duzza in imaginary PCD Order of Merit

Poll ended at Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:20 pm

1) He would easily make top 5
No votes
2) He would be between 6-10
No votes
3) Somewhere between 11-16
24%
4) He would scrape into top 25
52%
5) languishing with hasbeens below Top 32
24%

Total votes: 25

paolo2144

Fanatsy Darts- Place Old Stroke face in PDC Order of Merit

Post by paolo2144 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:20 pm

Hi Since we all know that old Duzza is too scared to make the giant leap of class between BDO to PCD and the fact that I am bored I thought why not create a poll to place where you think
old stone face would be in PDC order of Merit after 3 years assuming he had the Gonads to have tried.

Not always easy to tell as some players take to it much better than others.

Take Simon Whitlock towards end of 2008 I think he was ranked about 12th in BDO whereas Gary Anderson was No1 and I think Mark Webster No 2 and yet in under years by end of 2010 he was ranked 4th in PDC whereas Gary only 10th and Mark was down in mid 20's.

Now I know gradually Simon slipped down the rankings as did ultimately Mark after a brief rise whereas Gary ahs been in top 3 in World for last 3-4 years but still interesting to see how Simon seemed to adjust readily to atmosphere and playing higher quality players.

The same applies with likes Of Chisnall & Winstanley whereas the former has done really well in PDC Winstanley struggled badly.

I think Glen could have gone either way of Webster or Whitlock at start but over a few years I personally believe at best he would be would be somewhere between about 12-25 in the rankings

tungsten tossers

Re: Fanatsy Darts- Pace Old Stone face in PDC Order of Merit

Post by tungsten tossers » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:06 pm

I think that you only have to look at Bunting. Duzza would be the same.
Half decent first year then loitering around the 20 ranking

Randall
Site Admin

Re: Fanatsy Darts- Place Old Stone face in PDC Order of Meri

Post by Randall » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:08 pm

As the tosser said, bunter is the ideal barometer, and let's face it a better player, mentally stronger and younger than Durrant.
After the settling in period I think 25-32 would be about his level.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:15 pm

11-16.
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:15 pm

Randall wrote:As the tosser said, bunter is the ideal barometer, and let's face it a better player, mentally stronger and younger than Durrant.
After the settling in period I think 25-32 would be about his level.
And also in may 2017 Bunting was considering quitting due to depression as he was losing so often and it affected his game. You are right that Bunting is a better player than Duzza so 25-32 is probably spot on

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:19 pm

sennafan24 wrote:11-16.
+1
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Pigpen

Post by Pigpen » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:12 pm

but what has John Lowe got to do with it? :p

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:19 pm

Pigpen wrote:but what has John Lowe got to do with it? :p
I did wonder that.

Atomic Pete

Post by Atomic Pete » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:54 pm

11-16

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:17 pm

He would be cruelly exposed for the fuckin choking jobber he is within weeks.
Cunt would freefall quicker than Eric Claptons kid.

Sin

Post by Sin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:44 pm

paolo2144 wrote:Hi Since we all know that old Duzza is too scared to make the giant leap of class between BDO to PCD and the fact that I am bored I thought why not create a poll to place where you think
old stone face would be in PDC order of Merit after 3 years assuming he had the Gonads to have tried.

Take Simon Whitlock towards end of 2008 I think he was ranked about 12th in BDO whereas Gary Anderson was No1 and I think Mark Webster No 2 and yet in under years by end of 2010 he was ranked 4th in PDC whereas Gary only 10th and Mark was down in mid 20's.

Now I know gradually Simon slipped down the rankings as did ultimately Mark after a brief rise whereas Gary ahs been in top 3 in World for last 3-4 years but still interesting to see how Simon seemed to adjust readily to atmosphere and playing higher quality players.

The same applies with likes Of Chisnall & Winstanley whereas the former has done really well in PDC Winstanley struggled badly.

I think Glen could have gone either way of Webster or Whitlock at start but over a few years I personally believe at best he would be would be somewhere between about 12-25 in the rankings
Are you PT13 in disguise? plus Stoneface is John Lowe, you Ocheesque fuckwitted shit cunt

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:46 pm

Given how he was playing, McGeeney should have never had 3 clear match darts to beat Duzza on Sunday.
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:20 pm

After 2 years he would be somewhere between 26-32.

Where's the option for that?
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

paolo2144

Post by paolo2144 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:37 pm

Sin wrote:
paolo2144 wrote:Hi Since we all know that old Duzza is too scared to make the giant leap of class between BDO to PCD and the fact that I am bored I thought why not create a poll to place where you think

Are you PT13 in disguise? plus Stoneface is John Lowe, you Ocheesque fuckwitted shit cunt
And a warm welcome to you my fellow fuckwit and arsehole :) but yes i meant old stroke face not stone face

paolo2144

Post by paolo2144 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:39 pm

It looks so far is that very few people believe some of the more extreme shroom claims that he would be right near the top of the PDC pecking order

Anyway we will now never know thanks to his balls receding back into his abdomen at the thought of switching

Randall
Site Admin

Re: Fanatsy Darts- Place Old Stroke face in PDC Order of Mer

Post by Randall » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:39 pm

Some hard working and helpful mod has changed it for you.

Wolflanternbumbag

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:22 am

Top 16 for a few years..
YORKSHIRE GRIT

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:25 pm

top 20

Sin

Post by Sin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:34 pm

paolo2144 wrote:
Sin wrote:

And a warm welcome to you my fellow fuckwit and arsehole :) but yes i meant old stroke face not stone face
+1

Thats more like it shit cunt :lol: