PDC dumps entry fees

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Randall
Site Admin

Re: PDC dumps entry fees

Post by Randall » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:34 pm

He's never heard of any other selfless act in the history of the world then.

The Viper

Post by The Viper » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:58 pm

Financially getting a tour card will set these players up for 2 years without much risk atall.
Surely the BDO players with any belief in their ability will give it a go, though some would rather stay loyal and milk cows and clean up shit whilst tweeting Countryfile i guess

Chizzyfan

Post by Chizzyfan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:10 pm

The Viper wrote:Financially, getting a tour card will set these players up for 2 years without much risk at all.
Surely the BDO players with any belief in their ability will give it a go, though, some would rather stay loyal, milk cows and clean up shit whilst tweeting Countryfile, I guess.
No guessing about it. Players like Chizzy, Whitlock, Norris and Klaasen all gave it a go when it was financially more difficult, and it paid off. It will be easier now but some fools will never change.

KingMervtheFirst

Post by KingMervtheFirst » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:12 pm

The Viper wrote:Financially getting a tour card will set these players up for 2 years without much risk atall.
Surely the BDO players with any belief in their ability will give it a go, though some would rather stay loyal and milk cows and clean up shit whilst tweeting Countryfile i guess
I mean if some people view darts as a casual, spare time activity to be played over a few pints then that's fair enough. Just don't simultaneously claim to be a 'professional'.

StevieBoy

Post by StevieBoy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:56 pm

KingMervtheFirst wrote:
The Viper wrote:Financially getting a tour card will set these players up for 2 years without much risk atall.
I mean if some people view darts as a casual, spare time activity to be played over a few pints then that's fair enough. Just don't simultaneously claim to be a 'professional'.
never a truer word that is my only

StevieBoy

Post by StevieBoy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:56 pm

KingMervtheFirst wrote:
never a truer word that is my only issue with the BDO

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:52 pm

StevieBoy wrote:
KingMervtheFirst wrote:
never a truer word that is my only issue with the BDO
about the same for me as well.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation