PDC dumps entry fees

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
The Thorn

Re: PDC dumps entry fees

Post by The Thorn » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:45 pm

2 years ago you got 250 quid for winning a match on the pro tour. Next year it's gonna be 750, three times as much.
The tour has really become accessible for anyone who can throw a dart. If you're not fucking shite, you're gonna make a handy pocket money.
There are many players on the tour, who will earn 50-60% more just because the scrapped entry fees.

It's brilliant.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:54 pm

A fairly broad range of happy players.... this is the one that everyone has to agree on.

Joe Cullen@rockstar_13_
Unbelievable news!!! Just when u think it can’t get any better. And no doubt it’s only the tip of the iceberg knowing @BarryHearn ......massive Game Changer!!

Joe Cullen@rockstar_13_
And people were moaning about the price increase for Q school

Kevin Painter@OfficialKP180
Great news for us players nice one @BarryHearn

Steve Douglas@TheGame180
Fabulous news
not a girl

Zeyes

Post by Zeyes » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:33 pm

The Thorn wrote:2 years ago you got 250 quid for winning a match on the pro tour. Next year it's gonna be 750, three times as much.
Where did that rumour start anyway? At this point I'd be a bit surprised if there are prize money increases on the regular Pro Tour events for next year.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:03 pm

Zeyes wrote:
The Thorn wrote:2 years ago you got 250 quid for winning a match on the pro tour. Next year it's gonna be 750, three times as much.
Where did that rumour start anyway? At this point I'd be a bit surprised if there are prize money increases on the regular Pro Tour events for next year.
Don't know, just read it and assumed it's true.
Probably it's fair not to have an increase after abolishing all entries
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:01 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:Oche is showing signs of desperation on Twitter, hes added up the entry fees for all the British Lakeshite ranking events and concluded its better to do all of those instead of the Challenge Tour which costs a little bit more in entries.

Totally ignoring the free Pro Tour, UK Open qualifier and Euro qualifiers :D
Straining to favourably compare the pursuit of Lakeside points to the flippin Challenge Tour. I think that just about sums it up.

"It’s now worth having a Tour Card," he eventually advised. We are not worthy.
not a girl

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:49 pm

from the day it was introduced, I've been in favor of the tour card and it just keeps getting better and better.

CL0CK

Post by CL0CK » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:51 am

Gary Stone
County's dying on it's arse there's a chance to play for millions free of charge and folk want to go play county's honestly writing this laughing out loud

Ross Theboss Montgomery
The ones that still love playing for their country and want to maybe play one day .

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:55 am

Gary Stone talking some sense there.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:15 pm

CL0CK wrote: Ross Theboss Mcnoloyalty
The ones that still love playing for their country and want to maybe play one day .
And how did that work out for you Ross mcflid? The most important event in playing for your country and they didn't even send a team.

These people will always have an excuse. Chances are they are scared shitless and not good enough to make it in the PDC.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Wolflanternbumbag

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:18 pm

The Game commenting.. Surprised he hasn't gone balls deep in the majors since he switched.
YORKSHIRE GRIT

ITG

Post by ITG » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:48 pm

No greater feeling than pulling on the Cornwall jersey.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:52 pm

in the gravy wrote:No greater feeling than pulling on the Cornwall cardigan.
Fixed.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

ITG

Post by ITG » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:55 pm

The funny thing is with county darts in Scotland too, half the counties aren't even fucking real places. East Stirlingshire. :lol:

"The only team I ever wanted to play for"

wintergardener

Post by wintergardener » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:03 pm

This is a belter...

And that selfless act is...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:04 pm

Christ.

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:30 pm

in the gravy wrote:The funny thing is with county darts in Scotland too, half the counties aren't even fucking real places. East Stirlingshire. :lol:

"The only team I ever wanted to play for"
Is that in middle earth, how far from modor?
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

CL0CK

Post by CL0CK » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:07 pm

wintergardener wrote:This is a belter...

And that selfless act is...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
What a fucking stupid cunt.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:43 pm

CL0CK wrote:Gary Stone
County's dying on it's arse there's a chance to play for millions free of charge and folk want to go play county's honestly writing this laughing out loud

Ross Theboss Mcnoloyalty
absolutely fucking priceless.

CL0CK

Post by CL0CK » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:56 pm

Pauly in defence mode already.

Paul James
depends how much you eat and drink , have you been on darting trips to Latvia etc , east Europe can get great deals on flights etc , £1 a pint helps.

Simon Rimington
It's a lot of faff though Paul James and relies on time off work to a huge extent. I'm not talented enough but working in a school it is possible to do a lot of PDC events. In the BDO I can't even get to Isle of Man

Paul James
Plenty of events you can do in BDO without time off work , could fly to Italy Friday night if you wanted play in ranking singles Saturday , flew home early Sunday morning and at county venue by 9.20am .
Some I know done French open last year on a day trip! Poland fly out late Friday night return late Sunday night 2 ranked singles !

Simon Rimington
But is that as easy as driving you car in the UK Paul? The pay out isn't as good either, logically I do not see how things can continue as they are.

Paul James
Simon am taking with Paul Brown 50 darters to Poland open , looks like we need to get more rooms and a second coach ! Most haven't a hope of collecting money , but I guess they would rather a fun weekend in Poland playing darts than playing 4 singles in a leisure centre , that at times resembles a doctors surgery !

Simon Rimington
And this is my point, darts for fun. That's all the BDO will be.

Sensur Muljovic

Post by Sensur Muljovic » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:10 pm

CL0CK wrote:Pauly in defence mode already.

Paul James
depends how much you eat and drink , have you been on darting trips to Latvia etc , east Europe can get great deals on flights etc , £1 a pint helps.

Simon Rimington
It's a lot of faff though Paul James and relies on time off work to a huge extent. I'm not talented enough but working in a school it is possible to do a lot of PDC events. In the BDO I can't even get to Isle of Man

Paul James
Plenty of events you can do in BDO without time off work , could fly to Italy Friday night if you wanted play in ranking singles Saturday , flew home early Sunday morning and at county venue by 9.20am .
Some I know done French open last year on a day trip! Poland fly out late Friday night return late Sunday night 2 ranked singles !

Simon Rimington
But is that as easy as driving you car in the UK Paul? The pay out isn't as good either, logically I do not see how things can continue as they are.

Paul James
Simon am taking with Paul Brown 50 darters to Poland open , looks like we need to get more rooms and a second coach ! Most haven't a hope of collecting money , but I guess they would rather a fun weekend in Poland playing darts than playing 4 singles in a leisure centre , that at times resembles a doctors surgery !

Simon Rimington
And this is my point, darts for fun. That's all the BDO will be.
Simon is a legend. Get him on here.

I dont mind the bdo, the moment they officially label themselves as amateur darts