DBG's Knob of the year....

Threads Worth Preserving
daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:51 pm

DBG's Knob of the year award goes to.....

Justin Credible!!

This wanker spends his life living in the gutter of Cork, Has a love for dogs that only the germans would accept or understand and lives his life to belittle others.

This guy looks and sounds like he is fresh out of a mental institutuion, Dressed like he just stepped out of the 70's in his groovy denim jacket and matching jeans....This dog shagging fruitcake who spends his life begging for acceptance within the darting forum world by taking the piss out of anyone who can actually throw a dart clearly is a few spanners short of a full set, unable to socially engage with anyone on any other subject than his love for his dogs, those who have met him wouldnt wish to do so again in hurry.

Your 2012 Knob of the year....Justin Credible!!!

Mark

Re: DBG's Knob of the year....

Post by Mark » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:58 pm

I think you're more worthy.

D & B

Post by D & B » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:01 pm

What a 1st class prick.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:01 pm

hahaha

Knots & crosses

Post by Knots & crosses » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Well, that's embarrassing.

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:24 pm

daveboygreen wrote:DBG's Knob of the year award goes to.....

Justin Credible!!

This wanker spends his life living in the gutter of Cork, Has a love for dogs that only the germans would accept or understand and lives his life to belittle others.

This guy looks and sounds like he is fresh out of a mental institutuion, Dressed like he just stepped out of the 70's in his groovy denim jacket and matching jeans....This dog shagging fruitcake who spends his life begging for acceptance within the darting forum world by taking the piss out of anyone who can actually throw a dart clearly is a few spanners short of a full set, unable to socially engage with anyone on any other subject than his love for his dogs, those who have met him wouldnt wish to do so again in hurry.

2 people off these forums have met Gaz, im one of them (enjoyed my few pnts with him as well) Lurgan was the other, i can assure you i didnt tell you what gaz was wearing or looked like, so who are these "Few people" you claim to have heard it from

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:25 pm

dont encourage the simpleton dicie................

by the way dicie.have you cancelled Q-school for yourself ?

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Justin Credible wrote:dont encourage the simpleton dicie................

by the way dicie.have you cancelled Q-school for yourself ?

I have sir yes. I gave it to Ryan Maher, his sponsor let him down, and if im honest im not good enough to be going over their. Plus i dont have the hunger to improve as much as he does.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:31 pm

surprised, I thought your game has returned/improved since the time your game suffered over the diabetes.
Still if as you say the mood is not right no point in all the hassle.

Is connie finnan going ? I heard reports he was not, but after his recent weekend where he got a grand plus almost 5 more grand for his 9 darter i was wondering if he changed his mind

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Justin Credible wrote:surprised, I thought your game has returned/improved since the time your game suffered over the diabetes.
Still if as you say the mood is not right no point in all the hassle.

Is connie finnan going ? I heard reports he was not, but after his recent weekend where he got a grand plus almost 5 more grand for his 9 darter i was wondering if he changed his mind
He has no need m8, he has a tour card sorted. The 5k and a small sponsor i think will help connie along nicely.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:37 pm

that s good, like finnan, for me possibly the player most suited to the pdc floor comps out of all the irish lads including mansell, o connor etc

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Dicie wrote:

Justin Credible!!

2 people off these forums have met Gaz, im one of them (enjoyed my few pnts with him as well) Lurgan was the other, i can assure you i didnt tell you what gaz was wearing or looked like, so who are these "Few people" you claim to have heard it from
You know one...the other you dont.

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:45 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Dicie wrote:

Justin Credible!!

I know one, so Lurgan is giving you info on Gaz?

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Dicie wrote:
daveboygreen wrote:
Dicie wrote:

Justin Credible!!

I know one, so Lurgan is giving you info on Gaz?
Nope

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:53 pm

You are a liar Dave. A very bad one.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:56 pm

ignore him dicie.

He is obviously upset after I awarded Lee knob of the Week.
The fact the orange alcoholic cancer wishing scumbag with black bags around his eyes like a panda feels the need to start this thread only proves i have got to him and hurt his feelings.

My job already done.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Justin Credible wrote:ignore him dicie.

The fact the orange alcoholic cancer wishing scumbag with black bags around his eyes like a panda feels the need to start this thread only proves i have got to him and hurt his feelings.

My job already done.
Thats rich coming from a dog shagging keyboard warrior tramp that aint bought new clothes for 30 years!!

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:04 pm

daveboygreen wrote:

My job already done.
Thats rich coming from a dog shagging keyboard warrior tramp that aint bought new clothes for 30 years!!

nothing wrong with my tartan pants, tie dyed t shirts, my dingos jeans, gola trainers :lol: :lol:

DrZoidberg

Post by DrZoidberg » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:16 pm

My job already done.
:lol: such a way with words!

Monkety Tonkety

Post by Monkety Tonkety » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Alcoholics these days, no originality.