The BDO Family Potters Piss Up Jamboree 2018

Threads Worth Preserving
D'Artagnan

Re: The BDO Family Potters Piss Up Jamboree 2018

Post by D'Artagnan » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:26 pm

Robert Ross wrote:I might be confusing threads, but fuck off and die?
Harsh on Cannibal..

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:44 pm

D'Artagnan wrote:
Harsh on Cannibal..
but fair.......I'll take it
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Jobber

Post by Jobber » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:40 pm

Mcgeeney had two match darts to win lakeside... :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not even the most die hard bdo fan would've bought Mcgeeney as a lakeside champ.A bang average dullard even by post barney bdo standards.

One other note.....How fucking bad is the finishing in the bdo?

Waites (GSOD superstar etc) - 30.16% in the last 8 and then 25% in the fucking semi final.

Mcgeeney - 33.33% in the semi final.

Unter - Running riot with various % in the 30s....

Durrant is fooling no one with this nonsense. Cue the hype about him and his bdo mates in the gsod this year.....Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Jobber

Post by Jobber » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:42 pm

sennafan24 wrote:When they interviewed McGeeney in the bar, if appeared that Ted Hankey was giving someone a right bollocking in the background.

Should've closed the thread on that post. The perfect ending imo. :mrgreen:

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:52 pm

Jobber wrote:Mcgeeney had two match darts to win Lakeshite... :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not even the most die hard bdo fan would've bought Mcgeeney as a Lakeshite champ.A bang average dullard even by post barney bdo standards.

One other note.....How fucking bad is the finishing in the bdo?

Waites (GSOD superstar etc) - 30.16% in the last 8 and then 25% in the fucking semi final.

Mcgeeney - 33.33% in the semi final.

Unter - Running riot with various % in the 30s....

Durrant is fooling no one with this nonsense. Cue the hype about him and his bdo mates in the gsod this year.....Zzzzzzzzzzzz
I can think of one forum he has fooled :lol:

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:02 pm

cannibal wrote:
D'Artagnan wrote:
Harsh on Cannibal..
but fair.......I'll take it up the ass.
Isn't that a bit off-topic?

Sin

Post by Sin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:40 pm

D'Artagnan wrote:
WittyDartsNickname wrote:Been a long time reader on here and TSOD, but only registered here. I've had more than enough beers today/tonight as I'm not at graft in morning, but more importantly; I felt it was fitting for my first post to comment on the shower of shite we lovingly call the BDO World Professional Championship. I've got nothing against any of them or the players, but for them to still have the audacity to call it the World Pro, is laughable. Got a load of shit off somebody on Facebook saying anybody who slags the BDO should get up there and do better if that's easy. Told the mentally handicapped, 6 fingered mutant that that isn't the point. Asked him if he'd ever criticised a Premier League footy match or a Super League RL match. No reply. The point is, those slagging the standard of the BDO World PROFESSIONAL Championships aren't pretending to be the best in the world. Whereas those who qualified, and the delusional loyalists who swear by it, would happily sit in their straight jacket for the rest of their life defending the so called elite. Sorry for the first post rant chaps, looking forward to waking up in morning with an awful hangover and a ton of abuse from you all.
No abuse from me, L'll nosh you if you like, I'm a addicted to bollock yogurt
:shock:

D'Artagnan

Post by D'Artagnan » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:47 pm

Sin wrote:
D'Artagnan wrote:
WittyDartsNickname wrote:Been a long time reader on here and TSOD, but only registered here. I've had more than enough beers today/tonight as I'm not at graft in morning, but more importantly; I felt it was fitting for my first post to comment on the shower of shite we lovingly call the BDO World Professional Championship. I've got nothing against any of them or the players, but for them to still have the audacity to call it the World Pro, is laughable. Got a load of shit off somebody on Facebook saying anybody who slags the BDO should get up there and do better if that's easy. Told the mentally handicapped, 6 fingered mutant that that isn't the point. Asked him if he'd ever criticised a Premier League footy match or a Super League RL match. No reply. The point is, those slagging the standard of the BDO World PROFESSIONAL Championships aren't pretending to be the best in the world. Whereas those who qualified, and the delusional loyalists who swear by it, would happily sit in their straight jacket for the rest of their life defending the so called elite. Sorry for the first post rant chaps, looking forward to waking up in morning with an awful hangover and a ton of abuse from you all.
No abuse from me, L'll nosh you if you like, I'm a addicted to bollock yogurt
:shock:
You and your fuckin Hilti gun :lol:

Little Richard

Post by Little Richard » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:05 pm

D'Artagnan wrote:Lying Ashdown..
hello D'Artagnan, hope you're well. Having my first browse through the forums following the worlds. Always a good read.

Just wanted to clarify, "the home of world darts" is not a slogan that I came up with personally. It had been said (mainly in print) for many years, long before I took on the MC role. As the venue is the title sponsor I decided to use it as a catchy tag line to lead me into the big "Laaakesiiide" shout. We discussed it at a production meeting before my first worlds in 2014 and it seems to work. Like many walk-ons, fans respond to a signature slogan. It's never going to be everyone's cup of tea, but seems to get a positive reaction overall, so I use it.

When I was hosting stage two at Butlins at the Players Championship Finals, I announced it as "the home of world darts" in the warm up. It's all a bit of fun. The fans get that. I don't take things too seriously.

Hope it didn't spoil your viewing pleasure too much. It was an entertaining tournament overall, I enjoyed it. Have you ever been? Irrespective of politics, it's a great day out. The Modus shows are good there too.

All the best, Richard Ashdown.

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:07 pm

Little Richard wrote:
hello D'Artagnan, hope you're well. Having my first browse through the forums following the worlds. Always a good read.

Just wanted to clarify, "the home of world darts" is not a slogan that I came up with personally. It had been said (mainly in print) for many years, long before I took on the MC role. As the venue is the title sponsor I decided to use it as a catchy tag line to lead me into the big "Laaakesiiide" shout. We discussed it at a production meeting before my first worlds in 2014 and it seems to work. Like many walk-ons, fans respond to a signature slogan. It's never going to be everyone's cup of tea, but seems to get a positive reaction overall, so I use it.

When I was hosting stage two at Butlins at the Players Championship Finals, I announced it as "the home of world darts" in the warm up. It's all a bit of fun. The fans get that. I don't take things too seriously.

Hope it didn't spoil your viewing pleasure too much. It was an entertaining tournament overall, I enjoyed it. Have you ever been? Irrespective of politics, it's a great day out. The Modus shows are good there too.

You should masturbate more often, mate.

Sin

Post by Sin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:09 pm

Little Richard wrote:

Hows the herpes ? Richard Ashdown.
Fucking crikey !

Sin

Post by Sin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:09 pm

Robert Ross wrote:
Little Richard wrote:

You should masturbate more often, mate.
Stunts your growth, oh hold on.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:14 pm

Little Richard wrote:It was an entertaining tournament overall
Don't be silly now.
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

StevieBoy

Post by StevieBoy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:17 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
Little Richard wrote:It was an entertaining tournament overall
Don't be silly now.
Comedy is supposed to entertain or perhaps i don't get it?

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:19 pm

Little Richard wrote:

I think everyone understands why you say it.
Nobody thinks you actually believe it.
It's the dressing up of Lakeshite as a world professional championship that sits badly with people.
Any thoughts on the exodus of players?

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:21 pm

Hello Little Richard.
not a girl

Little Richard

Post by Little Richard » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:33 pm

Rogg wrote:Hello Little Richard.
HELLOOO
:roll:

Sin

Post by Sin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:38 pm

Randall wrote:
Little Richard wrote:

I think everyone understands why you say it.
Nobody thinks you actually believe it.
It's the dressing up of Lakeshite as a world professional championship that sits badly with people.
Any thoughts on the exodus of players?
Answer the question goddamit

PT13

Post by PT13 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:39 pm

Little Richard wrote:

Good post :mrgreen:

Sin

Post by Sin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:41 pm

PT13 wrote:
Little Richard wrote:

Good post, can I feltch Mason's mess out you? :mrgreen:
Slurp