The phantom....

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
The Thorn

Re: The phantom....

Post by The Thorn » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:34 pm

sennafan24 wrote:Duzza could carve out a decent living in the PDC. He'd probably end up a bit like Bunting; a solid top played ranked somewhere between 10-32. He clearly wants to switch, so he might as well give it a crack.
I think the same tbh
Probably equal or slightly less talent than Bunting had
But probably has a better mentality and would do all right
On skill alone, i think he'd make the top 16 comfortably
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:35 pm

The Thorn wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:Duzza could carve out a decent living in the PDC. He'd probably end up a bit like Bunting; a solid top played ranked somewhere between 10-32. He clearly wants to switch, so he might as well give it a crack.
I think the same tbh
better mentality?
after the collapse last night?

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:05 pm

well Durrant seems to cry less than Bunting. Then again it is hard to tell with all the badge kissing he does, as he may just be crying into his shirt while licking his badge.

we have window lickers and now badge lickers. Badge lickers are slightly smarter and even appear normal at times. Extremely loyal to orgs and teams in the vicinity of either their home or where their mommy spilt them out of her vagina. Often times they become completely incapacitated with emotions during times of stress. This results in the appearance of the inherit tic, i.e. the involuntary motion of pressing their lips to a badge representing the team or org they adore and have sworn loyalty to. Representing the org, city or team is itself more important than the individual actually be successful in an event. Actually it isn't even important that the org, city or team be successful or even honorable. In fact often times loyalty seems to be at inverse proportions to its success, honor and historical importance. The badge licker actually derives satisfaction solely from the act of being loyal for actually no fucking good reason. Linking their own self importance with other orgs, city, and teams and others who are associated with those things is paramount to their own self worth and reassurance that as a badge licker they are relevant somehow.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:08 pm

Randall wrote:
The Thorn wrote:
I think the same tbh
better mentality?
Didnt see it
He played under his level yes but if you look at how Bunty collapsed I think its possible that Duzza will fare bettet despite being a slightly inferior player
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:10 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Randall wrote:
The Thorn wrote:
I think the same tbh
better mentality?
Didnt see it
He played under his level yes but if you look at how Bunty collapsed I think its possible that Duzza will fare bettet despite being a slightly inferior player
Honestly from 3-3 until the game was effectively lost he completely fell apart, couldn't hit a treble, head in hands despair.
Was embarrassing.

Wolflanternbumbag

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Should and probably will switch..
YORKSHIRE GRIT