PL 2018

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
Post Reply
User avatar
Jungle Jim
Posts: 517
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:29 am
Contact:

PL 2018

Post by Jungle Jim » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:41 pm

Michael van Gerwen
Rob Cross
Simon Whitlock
Gary Anderson
Daryl Gurney
Mensur Suljovic
Kyle Anderson
Raymond van Barneveld
Corey Cadby
Peter Wright


A competitive and entertaining lineup it would be. Note: Chizzy is omitted as there's no need to waste a spot on him.

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 6225
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by Mabbsy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:42 pm

Jungle Jim wrote:Michael van Gerwen
Rob Cross
Simon Whitlock
Gary Anderson
Daryl Gurney
Mensur Suljovic
Kyle Anderson
Raymond van Barneveld
Corey Cadby
Peter Wright


A competitive and entertaining lineup it would be. Note: Chizzy is omitted as there's no need to waste a spot on him.
Drivel.

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 78738
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by Randall » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:44 pm

Based on the years action it's not a ridiculous list.
Not for a second do I believe that's who it will be though.
Image

User avatar
Kimmy
Posts: 8772
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:08 pm
Location: Quietly invading South Korea
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by Kimmy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Lewis and Chisnall will be in.

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 78738
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by Randall » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:50 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:Lewis and Chisnall will be in.
Shouldn't be but yes they will.
Cadby is such an obvious choice, love him or hate him.
Image

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 23830
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by Rogg » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:27 pm

If Cadby's in the PL they'd be picking someone who doesn't have a tour card. I'm not saying it's impossible.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 78738
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by Randall » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:28 pm

He's perfect for that arena.
It's just an exhibition with no merit.
Not sure it matters.
Image

User avatar
sennafan24
Moderator
Posts: 10163
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by sennafan24 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:57 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:Lewis and Chisnall will be in.
Aye.

Lewis will get a wildcard.
"nature v nuture , kid is surrounded by pricks you end up being one" Fandarts on Leighton Bennett

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 78738
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by Randall » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:58 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
Kim Jong-Un wrote:Lewis and Chisnall will be in.
Aye.

Lewis will get a boob reduction
Stay on topic ffs.
Image

twathammer
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:16 pm
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by twathammer » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:33 pm

The only definite one for me that should not be there is Barney - does fuck all anymore but is the next biggest pull after von Gurning now that Shagwagon is putting down his fondling gloves.

von Gurning
Anderson
Krusty
Gurney
Suljovic
Chisnall
Barney
Whitlock
Price

and some cunt called Lewis
Fucking idiots, fucking everywhere

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 78738
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by Randall » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:38 pm

twathammer wrote:The only definite one for me that should not be there is Barney - does fuck all anymore but is the next biggest pull after von Gurning now that Shagwagon is putting down his fondling gloves.

von Gurning
Anderson
Krusty
Gurney
Suljovic
Chisnall
Barney
Whitlock
Price

and some cunt called Lewis
jamie?
Image

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 5029
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Watford
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by thegentle » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:28 am

Dunno the rules, but if Durrant goes on a run at Wolves and retains his Lakeshite crown, could he get in? With Taylor retiring and Lewis and Wade playing like shit it's looking a bit thin on the ground, surely Durrant would be just as good as someone like Gerwyn Price
'Orns

User avatar
D & B
Posts: 23162
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by D & B » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:08 am

No

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 78738
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by Randall » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:37 am

thegentle wrote:Dunno the rules, but if Durrant goes on a run at Wolves and retains his Lakeshite crown, could he get in? With Taylor retiring and Lewis and Wade playing like shit it's looking a bit thin on the ground, surely Durrant would be just as good as someone like Gerwyn Price
If he went to q school and got a card it's not inconceivable.
Image

a massive zebra
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:17 pm
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by a massive zebra » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:56 am

I think Durrant would get walloped in the Premier League as he is not PDC top 10 material. If I'm not mistaken, he has pretty much said this himself. Durrant does not consistently play at the level Bunting was at when he moved over, and just look where he is now. It would be another Mark Webster disaster waiting to happen.

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 78738
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by Randall » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:21 am

He can't cope under the pressure at the minute, that was clear last night.
Fear he is too fragile to make the adjustment.
Image

User avatar
Surreys finest
Posts: 5556
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by Surreys finest » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:52 pm

It's looking more and more like Rob Cross will be in this now. And less and less likely that Wade will be. Whitlock has done himself no favours with his GSOD displays.
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"

User avatar
Chizzyfan
Posts: 7082
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 6:34 pm
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by Chizzyfan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:55 pm

Wade has no chance barring a miracle at the worlds. If Chizzy loses early, he is gone as well.
Image

User avatar
Potter's Lake
Posts: 1687
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:49 pm
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by Potter's Lake » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Bazza will be wary of throwing Cross to the dogs too quickly but he may have no choice. Taylor's gone, Wade's going, if Lewis has a shit Worlds he's sinking without trace as well.
Image

User avatar
Tommo
Posts: 7241
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: PL 2018

Post by Tommo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:44 pm

Surreys finest wrote:It's looking more and more like Rob Cross will be in this now. And less and less likely that Wade will be. Whitlock has done himself no favours with his GSOD displays.
Excellent.
They're all here!

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: Captain Hobo and 21 guests