The decline of James Wade

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
BeppeBergomi

The decline of James Wade

Post by BeppeBergomi » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:04 am

I admit that I've been only following darts for one and a half years now but I still cannot beleive that such a good player as Wade has fallen into decline by having unknowns constantly knocking him out in first rounds of Euro Tours and Matchplays apart also from having some poor showings in this year's Premier League....

By the looks of it I can expect Wade to go out of the Top 16 come January unless he can stop this rot and WIN some decent Ranking Tournaments....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

LOWTOWER

Re: The decline of James Wade

Post by LOWTOWER » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:07 am

BeppeBergomi wrote:I admit that I've been only following darts for one and a half years now but I still cannot beleive that such a good player as Wade has fallen into decline by having unknowns constantly knocking him out in first rounds of Euro Tours and Matchplays apart also from having some poor showings in this year's Premier League....

By the looks of it I can expect Wade to go out of the Top 16 come January unless he can stop this rot and WIN some decent Ranking Tournaments....

You are quite right, never in the history of the game has this happened to anyone ever before.

Unbelievable.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:33 am

No hope of wade winning anymore majors.
Before he needed someone to beat Taylor, now he needs about half the field removing.

Surreys finest

Post by Surreys finest » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:47 am

He needs a good world grand prix. But to be fair to him, staying in the top 6 for that long was a great effort. Even so, I would not put any big money on him winning another major anytime soon, especially with the issues he has mentally.
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:23 am

Hey Sarah you crab paste scented oxygen thief,
What the camera didn't show last night was when yer mental imaginary boyfriend ran from the stage at 10 each he stumbled down the steps and spewed his fucking guts up before he could get behind the curtain.
Watching the bipolar bellend struggling to stay upright with carrots and sweetcorn running out of his nose and crying like a fuckin scouse rape victim had me feeling that euphoric I almost felt like being nice to some cunt for a split second or so.

When you get the tattoo of the fuckin wet farts monged out face dug into your festering carcass don't forget to add the words I CRY WHEN I AM SICK below it, you psychologically unstable dollop of cat cack.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:27 am

"stalking" :D
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

farmdarts

Post by farmdarts » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:50 am

BeppeBergomi wrote:I admit that I've been only following darts for one and a half years now but I still cannot beleive that such a good player as Wade has fallen into decline by having unknowns constantly knocking him out in first rounds of Euro Tours and Matchplays apart also from having some poor showings in this year's Premier League....

Wade is on the same slope that put paid to the likes of Lloyd, Dudbridge, Scholten, Hamilton, Newton, Baxter, Manley and the rest, Painter is also on it, fuck him!

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:27 am

farmdarts wrote:

Wade is on the same slope that put paid to the likes of Lloyd, Dudbridge, Scholten, Hamilton, Newton, Baxter, Manley and the rest, Painter is also on it, fuck him!
+1

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:39 am

farmdarts wrote:

Talking of players hitting the buffers, what about the Derby cyclops that looks like Telly Savalis with full onset Aids.
Leighton Rees has more chance of climbing out of the hole he is in than that one eyed Karen Carpenter body double that married his own brother.

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:43 am

Looking at averages and checkout % during the past few years, Wade hasn't really gotten worse. Its just that all the players seem to be chucking 100+ averages on a daily basis.
Wade can't cope with that, unless he improves his game.

And/or his medicines.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:45 am

Bob Ross wrote:Looking at averages and checkout % during the past few years, Wade hasn't really gotten worse. Its just that all the players seem to be chucking 100+ averages on a daily basis.

And/or his medicines.
Would you practice darts if you had his missus?

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:47 am

Randall wrote:
Bob Ross wrote:Looking at averages and checkout % during the past few years, Wade hasn't really gotten worse. Its just that all the players seem to be chucking 100+ averages on a daily basis.

And/or his medicines.
Fair enough.

But if he "can't" practice, he shouldn't play at all.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:14 pm

Hutchy72 wrote:Hey Sarah you crab paste scented oxygen thief,
What the camera didn't show last night was when yer mental imaginary boyfriend ran from the stage at 10 each he stumbled down the steps and spewed his fucking guts up before he could get behind the curtain.
Watching the bipolar bellend struggling to stay upright with carrots and sweetcorn running out of his nose and crying like a fuckin scouse rape victim had me feeling that euphoric I almost felt like being nice to some cunt for a split second or so.

When you get the tattoo of the fuckin wet farts monged out face dug into your festering carcass don't forget to add the words I CRY WHEN I AM SICK below it, you psychologically unstable dollop of cat cack.
:lol:

Puking up and crying because he couldn't beat a dwarf jobber. Priceless

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:17 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
Hutchy72 wrote:Hey Sarah you crab paste scented oxygen thief,

:lol:

Puking up and crying because he couldn't beat a dwarf jobber. Priceless
Is Webster a mod on tsod?

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Randall wrote:

And/or his medicines.
I doubt it....

darts1000

Post by darts1000 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:17 pm

James Wade needs to get back with Bristow ASAP.

cidermaster

Post by cidermaster » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:32 pm

Yes Wade is real trouble,when it comes to Darts his head is in a bad place,he could just slip out of the top 20 and may never come back,i hope he gets good support,he has done a lot for darts and the PDC,i am not a massive fan,but i like him enough,he is a good character in his own way.As for Bristow i do not think he can too involved for as we all know he burnt his bridges big time!

LOWTOWER

Post by LOWTOWER » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:34 pm

cidermaster wrote:Yes Wade is real trouble,when it comes to Darts his head is in a bad place,he could just slip out of the top 20 and may never come back,i hope he gets good support,he has done a lot for darts and the PDC,i am not a massive fan,but i like him enough,he is a good character in his own way.As for Bristow i do not think he can too involved for as we all know he burnt his bridges big time!
+1

PT13

Post by PT13 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:57 pm

Wade's best form was 2006-2008, and during most of the 2009 Premier League. He has never gotten back to that form apart from the odd occasion, yet he was able to rely on his clinical finishing for a long time after and still won the odd major. That finishing of his is no longer what it was before.

Years ago, Wade had Taylor as the big obstacle, sometimes Barney, and his demons. Today, he has a lot more obstacles with a bigger depth in the field while his own form declines.

Sin

Post by Sin » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:57 pm

Randall wrote:

And/or his medicines.
If you want to win, and dominate and be the best yes, it's the missus question does not even come into it.

If the fucking mental cunt stopped whinging like the fucking bitch he is and worked at his game, however to late for him now, washed up cunt should stck to fishing and when the money runs out, she'll be off as well.