Comedy Gold

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Justin Credible

Comedy Gold

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:40 pm

I know I am advertising the TDF discussion forum (TDF-lite) here but ye need to check out this thread about Bunting joining the PDC.
The comments by the drug user Threadkiller, The Welsh Wimpy Pygmy, and his do midget mod semen slurper Lee are gold.
The prize has to go to Rout.

This is one of the posts about how good bunting is he posted 3 years ago
Rout wrote: If you think Ian White and Stephen Bunting are on a par, you carry on pal. Set a reminder, and in two years time, lets revisit this thread and see which of the two of us looks utterly ridiculous.
Guess who was higher after 2 years and remains higher still ?....Yep White :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.tsod.tv/forum/viewtopic.php? ... ings+years
Last edited by Justin Credible on Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Justin Credible

Re: Comedy Gold

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:47 pm

by the way...Guess who was spot on and right again the whole time during the thread.

Thats right. Moi

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:27 am

Just read the first few pages of that.

If your name was Jeff, I'd be saying:

Unbelievable, Jeff.

The amount of stupidity and heads in the sand is difficult to put into words.

The funniest thing though, is that the daft cunts still talk the same way about Durrant as they did Bunting!

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:04 am

Some people will never learn... after all these years and all the info, still wanting to believe it's a quick and easy exercise to slot their BDO objects of affection into the PDC Order of Merit from the top down. Risible.
not a girl

Sprocket501

Post by Sprocket501 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:52 pm

Sympathy bump.

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:45 pm

Sprocket501 wrote:Sympathy bump.
+1

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:46 pm

Been reading a bit more of that thread, fuck all better to do on a Sunday morning.

What's funny is the amount of morons that were agreeing with Rout.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Notice it was most the mods and ex mods of threadkiller, the dwarfs of lee and nikki, chris the rat etc.

Where was Durrant when Bunting was raping the bdo, thats right another jobber, who amazingly only got better the minute bunting left.
And if Bunting who was theor most successful player in recent years cannot win games in the pdc what chance has Poto

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun May 14, 2017 4:52 pm

on the heels of yet another whitewash for bunting,,,,,by a player who already gave him a whitewash battering in the past

Time to read again thie thread where the "experts" of rout, wimpy pygmy, threadkiller, semen slurper and all the other retarded cunts rim the fat hole of bunting.

Look who was right about bunting all along...yes...me...moi

Sin

Post by Sin » Sun May 14, 2017 5:19 pm

Justin Credible wrote:on the heels of yet another whitewash for bunting,,,,,by a player who already gave him a whitewash battering in the past

Time to read again thie thread where the "experts" of rout, wimpy pygmy, threadkiller, semen slurper and all the other retarded cunts rim the fat hole of bunting.

Look who was right about bunting all along...yes...me...moi
But Phil Taylor is the only differnce between the codes goddamit ! :lol:

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun May 14, 2017 5:33 pm

the same cunts who rimmed fat bunting as if he was decent cos he won some shit event at a run down hotel are now doing the same to fire damage features poto.
Forget that bunting is shit, and he use to raped poto in the bdo....suddenly now Poto is PL worthy cos he won the lakeshite january jobber jamboree

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Sun May 14, 2017 7:34 pm

Justin Credible wrote:the same cunts who rimmed fat bunting as if he was decent cos he won some shit event at a run down hotel are now doing the same to fire damage features poto.
Forget that bunting is shit, and he use to raped poto in the bdo....suddenly now Poto is PL worthy cos he won the lakeshite january jobber jamboree
The shite the pintsize bully victims over the road spew makes you wonder if the cunts sniff glue before posting,
Ready -Brek face the Middlesbrough morlock knows if Rob Cross is any sort of yardstick to measure success by then the fucking ugly smoggy prick would be getting his cunt smashed in on the fucking Challenge Tour never mind clogging up events against players that would abuse him like a friend of the family on bath night.
No wonder the site is dying on its fucking arse with the utter wank the cardiologist botherer and his minature army spout.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun May 14, 2017 7:36 pm

no no no.....its the fault of social media

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Sun May 14, 2017 7:49 pm

Justin Credible wrote:no no no.....its the fault of social media
Aye cos every cunt is on Twitter nowadays hanging off every word that dribbles from the mouth of a clubfooted brummie mongoloid or a tattooed narcoleptic window licking stalker with personal hygiene issues.

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Sun May 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Hutchy72 wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:no no no.....its the fault of social media
Aye cos every cunt is on Twitter nowadays hanging off every word that dribbles from the mouth of a clubfooted brummie mongoloid or a tattooed narcoleptic window licking stalker with personal hygiene issues.
It beats me how you manage to type this stuff.

I'm crying with laughter just reading it!

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:13 pm

bumping for this...when Rout said Bunting was top 3 better than Ian White etc....

Garry Murphy wrote:
Rout wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Rout wrote:
So we are in agreement.

And your comparison to Ian White really doesn't need me to comment on it at all. The stupidity of it speaks for itself.
No, we are not in agreement. You think talking about Bunting as a top 16 PDC player is an 'insult'. I see it as a completely fair assessment of his ability at this stage. No doubt a couple of years ago you'd have been describing Mark Webster being labelled a top 16 PDC player as an 'insult'. The quality of the fields at Lakeside and the World Masters is not of sufficient quality or depth to form a competent judgement. And one pro tour win is woefully short. You were engaging in hyperbole based on not very much. As for Ian White - why is that stupid? It is quite easy to guage the standard at which someone performs consistently if you pay attention. Ian White, right now, is every bit as good a player as Bunting - the Lakeside and Masters wins in fairly sub standard fields are blinding you to the reality.
I've watched Bunting tear apart fields in opens that contain many top PDC (and other top BDO players). I don't need you to tell me about the respective qualities of the Lakeside fields versus masters fields to tell me how good the guy is. I think if you understand the game you can realise how good he is.

So I don't need to keep labouring the same point. If you think Ian White and Stephen Bunting are on a par, you carry on pal. Set a reminder, and in two years time, lets revisit this thread and see which of the two of us looks utterly ridiculous.
You were wrong Murphio.
Ian White is not on a par with Bunting.

Ian White is still better,

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:55 pm

Bunting's slump in form couldn't have been predicted, according to twats on TDF-Lite. Even though his lack of success in the PDC was predicted by several people.

The morons still can't accept he was never good enough to reach (and stay in) the upper echelons of the PDC.

The delusion remains strong.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:27 pm

Makes me laugh how they claim he's had a slump in form. The fat fuck is chucking the exact same averages that tore up the BDO field for years.

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:32 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:Makes me laugh how they claim he's had a slump in form. The fat fuck is chucking the exact same averages that tore up the BDO field for years.
No, no, no, no, no!

It's because he changed his darts.

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:34 pm

The Shank wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:Makes me laugh how they claim he's had a slump in form. The fat fuck is chucking the exact same averages that tore up the BDO field for years.
No, no, no, no, no!

It's because he changed his darts.
Post reported.

No idea why though.