Comedy Gold

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Justin Credible

Re: Comedy Gold

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:03 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:Makes me laugh how they claim he's had a slump in form. The fat fuck is chucking the exact same averages that tore up the BDO field for years.

Potbelly said no one could have predicted it.

Yet non stop 3 years ago til today I was saying he would never reach the top 10, and if he made the top 16 he would drop out as soon as he was defending....he does not have the bottle to live in the pdc with players chucking big scores back.

all well and good in the bdo where pub players roll over for him

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:04 pm

The Shank wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:Makes me laugh how they claim he's had a slump in form. The fat fuck is chucking the exact same averages that tore up the BDO field for years.
No, no, no, no, no!

It's because he changed his darts.

They conveniently forget that he switched back to his originals.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:06 pm

this reply of mine to potbelly was not allowed on TDF-lite
ifm wrote:In fairness nobody could predict such a huge slump in form, you can only assume they will improve or hold the status quo, i doubt anybody predicted Wright, MVG or Andos surges of form as they had all been around for years treading water.

The truth is you were blinkered.
You thought that because he won Lakeside he was something special when the reality is someone had to win mickey mouse lakeside.
I said it continually throughout this thread and have maintained it since, that Bunting might reach the top 16 when he was defending nothing, but would drop out as soon as he felt the pressure of having to defend money....and that is what happened...I called it.

His so called slump is a lack of bottle to handle the incredible pressure. Its ok for Bunting to run amok in the bdo when players give nothing back and roll over for him, different story in the PDC and he had his confidence shattered....just like i predicted throughout this thread as well.

You rout and others with bdo rose tinted glasses saw Bunting beat up pub players and thought the PDC would be just as easy.
Ye were so wrong....but you wont admit you were wrong, you are incapable.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:10 pm

'Nobody predicted a MvG surge'

Of course they didn't.

Zeyes

Post by Zeyes » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:57 pm

And Wright isn't really having a surge of form either...the guy simply improved step by step over a period of 5+ years.

So, assuming Bunting really just had a 4-year confidence peak (2 1/2 in the BDO, 1 1/2 in the PDC) that he's not going to get back to - what's next? Beaton-style steady top 32 player for the next decade+ without any notable further highs, or a Newton-style almost total collapse?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:08 pm

it kills potbelly rout and the defectives that they were wrong and I was right,

But they never will admit they were wrong

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:24 pm

Zeyes wrote:And Wright isn't really having a surge of form either...the guy simply improved step by step over a period of 5+ years.

So, assuming Bunting really just had a 4-year confidence peak (2 1/2 in the BDO, 1 1/2 in the PDC) that he's not going to get back to - what's next? Beaton-style steady top 32 player for the next decade+ without any notable further highs, or a Newton-style almost total collapse?
The Newton/Hamilton route.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:40 pm

lets hope he takes the aaron monk route and fucks off

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:42 pm

I hope he clogs up tournaments for years to come. I love to see the fat fuck cry.

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:51 am

Fuck Roland Browning the big wet fart.
Here is a man that fucking greedy he made his own father sleep in a car park in winter because the fat bucket of snot was too tight to pay for a bed for the poor old cunt that sired him.
The brain dead fat spastic also thinks storing fireworks in a toddlers bedroom is common practice, if his darts career goes west he could possibly cop for one of those council refurbs in Grenfell Tower with his track record for health & safety.
Then we had him crying like a rape victim at a counselling session when the postman beat him up then felched the Malteasers from his backpipe on the Ally Pally stage.
Finally the downy looking grieving fat mess pulled the sympathy card the other week in YET another of his world famous "emotional" on stage interviews when he told any cunt he hoped was listening just how close he came to quitting the game.
Sooner the fat cunt implodes and fucks off back to that shithole of candles, wreaths & wet hankies the better, sobbing waste of bone marrow that he is.
Last edited by Hutchy72 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:31 pm

correct.

Well said as always Hutchy

ITG

Post by ITG » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:27 pm

I actually think hes an okay player, just not as good as was ever made out. His confidence is shot from not being able to dish out beatings to mugs every game.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:51 pm

as I said. its one thing in the bdo for fat bunting to slap about the pub players who roll over and die.

In the pdc he simply can not handle the pressure of players firing back huge averages