Another TT announcement

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
M H
Site Admin

Re: Another TT announcement

Post by M H » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Being honest they're doing more than the BDO board in trying to get things done. They just have nothing of value to sell
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:36 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Stran wrote:we are happy to announce a 3 year corporate partnership with @Lstyle_Japan!
full details can be found on our website http://www.englanddarts.co.uk
Zzzzzzzzz...
Exactly, this company is a 2 bit player in a niche market of darts. Basically they mnfg flights and shafts, meaning their margins are small. This company sponsors a bunch of players through out North America and I bet all they get is some product free. So basically L-style gets a staff of sales people on the cheap. Interesting these guys and Cosmo has sponsored events across the USA and Canada and I don't see any increase in payouts for their events. So in short they aren't putting up much money. Plastic molding companies live and die by specialized contracts, everything else they do is to keep the lines running to spread the overhead cost over a wider diversity of product to survive like shafts and flights that take little effort to design. Upside for darters they can call themselves a sponsored player, upside for promoters they can claim they are attracting sponsors.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

trainer

Post by trainer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:43 pm

BREAKING NEWS - The England Darts Team will be wearing L plates.

ITG

Post by ITG » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:54 pm

pdc gets just eat edo gets some two bob darts manufacturer from pot noodle land

trainer

Post by trainer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:21 pm

L-style is pleased and proud to announce the partnership with the England Darts Organisation (EDO), one of the largest dart organization in England.
The EDO organises events such as the England Open, England Classic and England Masters among many others and is also responsible for the England National Teams. With this partnership we are confident that L-style will get the exposure it needs in England and hope we can provide some support to the EDO and the National Team.
We would like to thank Chairman Tommy Thompson and his team to allow us the honour of this partnership and hope we can help each other in improving both brands' exposure worldwide and make sure the world of darts benefits from this as well.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:56 pm

ffs.....thats the announcement !!!

D'Artagnan

Post by D'Artagnan » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:04 pm

Wish they would hurry up and die...

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:28 am

What is l style?

Stran

Post by Stran » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:39 am

The General wrote:What is l style?
some sort of manga?

Zeyes

Post by Zeyes » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:52 pm

The General wrote:What is l style?
In case that's a serious question and not a whoosh trap - Japanese maker of dart accessories, they produce basically everything except barrels.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:56 pm

The tickets for the British Internationals continue to, erm," fly off the shelves": they had 278 left yesterday afternoon and they now have 263 left.

I cant keep up with this frantic pace of sales, they will be sold out in no time.....
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

trainer

Post by trainer » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Tommy Thompson
1 hr
Just to say the tickets for the Internationals have sold really well over the weekend, if anyone is considering attending the event, either spectators of friends of the players, please sort this out ASAP as health & safety restrictions will apply, once the tickets have gone the opportunity will be gone.

Paul James
Very good sales at weekend , this is not a gimmick to boost sales they really did go well at weekend .

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:43 pm

There are 203 tickets left.

Think I posted on Thursday there were 278 left?

So if 75 tickets in 5 days is "selling well"...
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:01 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:There are 203 tickets left.

Think I posted on Thursday there were 278 left?

So if 75 tickets in 5 days is "selling well"...
It probably is to them.
They're all here!

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:24 pm

not a gimmick to boost sales

There is no end to that white cotton picker's delusion.

WARTY

Post by WARTY » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:48 pm

I can't wait.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:49 pm

Great opening post, there.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:21 pm

trainer wrote:Tommy Thompson
1 hr
Just to say the tickets for the Internationals have sold really well over the weekend, if anyone is considering attending the event, either spectators of friends of the players, please sort this out ASAP as health & safety restrictions will apply, once the tickets have gone the opportunity will be gone.

Paul James
Very good sales at weekend , this is not a gimmick to boost sales they really did go well at weekend .
Paulyboy having a fucking mare over the road, when I stated there were still 209 tickets left on sale on the website, he declared this means there are only 9 left because of the allocation to players and officials....

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:23 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
1 hr

Paul James
Paulyboy having a fucking mare over the road, when I stated there were still 209 tickets left on sale on the website, he declared this means there are only 9 left because of the allocation to players and officials....

what a fucktard.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:26 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
1 hr

Paul James

what a fucktard.
TT may be mad as a box of frogs but Im 100% sure he will have accounted for the allocation to players and officials before deciding what number to whack on the website :D

He mentioned you again anyway. He isnt rattled.