New 'Darts Show' coming to ITV4

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Justin Credible

Re: New 'Darts Show' coming to ITV4

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:10 am

StevieBoy wrote:Cadby does remind me of a young arrogant Eric Bristow. Bristow delivered I hope cadby does just to make MVG cry lol

I think he is a prick but if he can get into majors with that attitude it will make for great tv and drama

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:14 am

Had a peruse this morning and it could've been a lot worse too be fair,
The passion for the game is clear from Dan Dawson and the Twiggy lookalike managed to read the auto-cue without her eyes looking like Joe Murnan so positive steps so far.
However why any cunt would take pleasure from a walking fucking corpse dishing out darts lessons is beyond me?
Is some Fucker in the make-up trailer taking the lend outa the geordie Judas as the two faced anorexic cunts pallor made Elisabeth Fritzl look like David Dickenson.
No fucking wonder Burke & Hare had parked their trolley front and centre as those three sat there looked like the contents of a Dignitas waiting room running out of breath quicker than a scouse football fan on a Sheffield away day.

bullseye

Post by bullseye » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Should have had subtitles with Cadby. I could only catch "mate" every third word. Antipodean cunt.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:54 pm

bullseye wrote:Should have had subtitles with Cadby. I could only catch "mate" every third word. Antipodean cunt.
You could have just switched the subtitles on yourself....
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:38 pm

Nice relevant feel to it, without being ZANY, I thought it was very good. Cadby wants MVG's head in a bag.

Key thing for me is that it's by Matchroom and they get access to BBC, ITV, Sky and streams going back years, with all the authentic commentary and score graphics etc. They can show stuff rather than just ramble on about it like in a podcast. The clips were great.

So they finally have something which can pull together the many strands of the PDC into one neat package, and it's on free TV. They should have been doing this for years already. Duh.
not a girl

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:46 pm

the best part was the parts that never actually happened.

Yep, the mentions of the bdo or the fat munter whores and lesbo dyke bitches.
There are morons out there who think the PDC should promote the BDO Shit, as if anyone gives a fiddlers fuck.

The bdo cunts seem to forgot the PDC "dont owe them a living"

StevieBoy

Post by StevieBoy » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:51 pm

Let the retards of the BDO make their own programming

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:58 pm

StevieBoy wrote:Let the retards of the BDO make their own programming

can picture it now.
some chav cunt recording grunting cunts like fordham and selecta on a mobile phone speaking about playing in the pub for 2quid a head and lincolnshire darts,

StevieBoy

Post by StevieBoy » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:00 pm

It's the future lol

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:54 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
StevieBoy wrote:Cadby does remind me of a young arrogant Eric Bristow. Bristow delivered I hope cadby does just to make MVG cry lol

I think he is a prick but if he can get into majors with that attitude it will make for great tv and drama
Just watched the show this afternoon. Was o.k. very good to get maybe new fans or infrequent fans to get up to speed and find out who is who and what has been what in the last months or weeks. I am sure it will improve as they find out what the audience likes and responds to. So expect them to show some gradual improvement and more interesting segments.

On Cadby bunny, I agree and I like it that he is a fucking prat. Hope he pisses off everyone by hammering them into the ground. Shame he didn't get his shit together and get his ass in the PDC.

I hate to admit it, Dawson has kind of grown on me a bit. Could't stand him, but as an interviewer and personality on the darts show good. Commentary still not my favorite but I don't hate him either.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:47 pm

Edition 2 will be shown next week, some time around the UK Open. Now with mugs. 8-)

not a girl

Chizzyfan

Post by Chizzyfan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:32 pm

I wonder how much Chizzy there will be; that is a dealbreaker for me.

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:46 pm

Chizzyfan wrote:I wonder how much Chizzy there will be; that is a dealbreaker for me.
None hopefully.

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:48 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Chizzyfan wrote:I wonder how much Chizzy there will be; that is a dealbreaker for me.
None hopefully.
+1 (although Chizzy probably can't count)

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:57 pm

A full hour, to complement the mugs.
not a girl

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:05 pm

On ITV4 Friday week at 6.30 pm
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

phil the great

Post by phil the great » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:14 pm

I forgot about the first one, found it by accident on ITV4 player, thought it was quite good. It's obviously meant for non hardcore fans who don't watch every single tournament or PDC broadcast. Corey Cadby is awesome mate, never forget that mate, his mentality is excellent I only hope he can make the move over here and his confidence doesn't get knocked by the losses he will suffer as they all do. As long as his arrogance/cockiness is kept in check it's a good thing, you don't get nowhere in pro sport without either a load of self belief and an ego that you keep to yourself and think you're amazing, or telling everyone you're amazing and backing it up.

Sport needs characters and he is certainly one of them, at least Nicholson focused on the technical side of darts in hopes that other players will learn a solid technique they can repeat, there are other ways apart from MVG's aim and fire style. Will be sure to watch in better time this week, will be interesting to see what they cover and how much they repeat. Definitely a good thing though, should have happened 5 years ago, it's not on Sky either which is another great thing. It also looks like a PDC program in keeping with the PDC production standards, it's official footage and put together as well as it could be, roll on the next episode!

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:17 pm

phil the great wrote:I forgot about the first one, found it by accident on ITV4 player, thought it was quite good. It's obviously meant for non hardcore fans who don't watch every single tournament or PDC broadcast. Corey Cadby is awesome mate, never forget that mate, his mentality is excellent I only hope he can make the move over here and his confidence doesn't get knocked by the losses he will suffer as they all do. As long as his arrogance/cockiness is kept in check it's a good thing, you don't get nowhere in pro sport without either a load of self belief and an ego that you keep to yourself and think you're amazing, or telling everyone you're amazing and backing it up.

Sport needs characters and he is certainly one of them, at least Nicholson focused on the technical side of darts in hopes that other players will learn a solid technique they can repeat, there are other ways apart from MVG's aim and fire style. Will be sure to watch in better time this week, will be interesting to see what they cover and how much they repeat. Definitely a good thing though, should have happened 5 years ago, it's not on Sky either which is another great thing. It also looks like a PDC program in keeping with the PDC production standards, it's official footage and put together as well as it could be, roll on the next episode!
Too long. It's a forum, not Oprah's Book Club.

phil the great

Post by phil the great » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Bob Ross wrote:
phil the great wrote:I forgot about the first one, found it by accident on ITV4 player, thought it was quite good. It's obviously meant for non hardcore fans who don't watch every single tournament or PDC broadcast. Corey Cadby is awesome mate, never forget that mate, his mentality is excellent I only hope he can make the move over here and his confidence doesn't get knocked by the losses he will suffer as they all do. As long as his arrogance/cockiness is kept in check it's a good thing, you don't get nowhere in pro sport without either a load of self belief and an ego that you keep to yourself and think you're amazing, or telling everyone you're amazing and backing it up.

Too long. It's a forum, not Oprah's Book Club.
Now now if you can't read 9 lines and 2 paragraphs without thinking it's long then you're more at fault than me. I take it you'll be watching the best darts in the world tonight? We will all see in glorious colour and HD Lewis's further fall from grace as he attempts to limit the damage against MVG, think that will be my highlight of the night, karma for Lewis for fucking his career away and being lazy, he deserves it too.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:30 pm

Rare I read a post beyond two lines to be honest