New 'Darts Show' coming to ITV4

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Robert Ross

Re: New 'Darts Show' coming to ITV4

Post by Robert Ross » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:30 pm

phil the great wrote:
Bob Ross wrote:
phil the great wrote:I forgot about the first one, found it by accident on ITV4 player, thought it was quite good. It's obviously meant for non hardcore fans who don't watch every single tournament or PDC broadcast. Corey Cadby is awesome mate, never forget that mate, his mentality is excellent I only hope he can make the move over here and his confidence doesn't get knocked by the losses he will suffer as they all do. As long as his arrogance/cockiness is kept in check it's a good thing, you don't get nowhere in pro sport without either a load of self belief and an ego that you keep to yourself and think you're amazing, or telling everyone you're amazing and backing it up.

Sport needs characters and he is certainly one of them, at least Nicholson focused on the technical side of darts in hopes that other players will learn a solid technique they can repeat, there are other ways apart from MVG's aim and fire style. Will be sure to watch in better time this week, will be interesting to see what they cover and how much they repeat. Definitely a good thing though, should have happened 5 years ago, it's not on Sky either which is another great thing. It also looks like a PDC program in keeping with the PDC production standards, it's official footage and put together as well as it could be, roll on the next episode!
Too long. It's a forum, not Oprah's Book Club.
Fuck off cunt
Your reply was still too long, but I fixed it for you.

Thank me later, but keep it short please.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:42 pm

Rogg wrote:Edition 2 will be shown next week, some time around the UK Open. Now with mugs. 8-)

lovely stuff

phil the great

Post by phil the great » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:06 pm

Bob Ross wrote:
phil the great wrote:
Bob Ross wrote:
phil the great wrote:I forgot about the first one, found it by accident on ITV4 player, thought it was quite good. It's obviously meant for non hardcore fans who don't watch every single tournament or PDC broadcast. Corey Cadby is awesome mate, never forget that mate, his mentality is excellent I only hope he can make the move over here and his confidence doesn't get knocked by the losses he will suffer as they all do. As long as his arrogance/cockiness is kept in check it's a good thing, you don't get nowhere in pro sport without either a load of self belief and an ego that you keep to yourself and think you're amazing, or telling everyone you're amazing and backing it up.

Sport needs characters and he is certainly one of them, at least Nicholson focused on the technical side of darts in hopes that other players will learn a solid technique they can repeat, there are other ways apart from MVG's aim and fire style. Will be sure to watch in better time this week, will be interesting to see what they cover and how much they repeat. Definitely a good thing though, should have happened 5 years ago, it's not on Sky either which is another great thing. It also looks like a PDC program in keeping with the PDC production standards, it's official footage and put together as well as it could be, roll on the next episode!
Fuck off cunt

Why thank you very much!!

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:07 pm

phil the great wrote:
Bob Ross wrote:
phil the great wrote:
Bob Ross wrote:

Fuck off cunt

Why thank you very much!!
You learn quickly grasshopper.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:12 pm

M H wrote:On ITV4 Friday week at 6.30 pm
This is on tonight. For half an hour before the darts starts.
not a girl

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:05 pm

ALL HAIL THE PDC

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:10 am

Another decent innings from The Darts Show this time around, however why they had a blood donor that looked like he'd just parted with a full gallon trying to educate folk on the way to hold a dart rather than a much needed County roundup for the true aficionados that tune in is beyond human comprehension?.
Fair enough we had the likeable Dan Dawson who began the show sporting a zit the size of a fuckin fried egg that just seemed to grow throughout the episode like the contents of a ectopic pregnancy, but where in God's name was the loyalty and coverage of "proper" grassroots darts.
OK the lovely Hannah East looks the type to slide a finger in as you hit the vinegar stroke but surely the show would be better off with Sue "the gash" and her Johnny Haines doppelganger teeth explaining to the spastics that pollute Potters fucking doss hole where all the money has gone?.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:58 pm

no no no, the pdc are cunts

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Episode 3 is on next week.

The Darts Show
Friday 31st March on ITV4 from 6:35pm to 7:05pm

This month's show features a report from the UK Open, Daryl Gurney talking about making his World Series debut, Premier League action in Rotterdam, and a look ahead to the events coming up. Presented by Hannah East, darts reporter Dan Dawson and former players champion Paul Nicholson, who also treats viewers to a tutorial segment.
not a girl

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:37 pm

The PDC are Cunts

Chizzyfan

Post by Chizzyfan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:48 pm

Needs more Chizzy.

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:53 pm

Chizzy is a cunt.

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:27 pm

I'd rather watch Chizzys vain attempts at stringing a sentence together that sound like a stroke victim with a hardboiled egg in its gob than that anorexic pasty faced geordie shitpipe the Asset.
That cunt Nicholson with his fuckin albino suntan and recently acquired BDO slurping techniques is a winnit nibbling wankstain with more faces than a set of Russian nesting dolls.
Last edited by Hutchy72 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:42 pm

Hutchy72 wrote:I'd rather watch Chizzys vain attempts at stringing a sentence together that sound like a stroke victim a hardboiled egg in its gob than that anorexic pasty faced geordie shit pipe.
That cunt Nicholson with his fuckin albino suntan and recently acquired BDO slurping techniques is a winnit nibbling wankstain with more faces than a set of Russian nesting dolls.
Ehhhhhh....

+1

Not sure though.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:42 pm

token post

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:44 pm

Justin Credible wrote:token post
The same one that isn't approved yet on tsod?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:14 pm

is this tv programme a tv programme or is it a radio show with pictures ?

Can someone get rout to clarify this ?

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:55 pm

Justin Credible wrote:is this tv programme a tv programme or is it a radio show with pictures ?

Can someone get rout to clarify this ?
If I understand correctly:

It's a tv programme, but it's not meant for tv. So it's just a programme. Not sure though if it's the sound or vision aspect that's not meant for tv. If it's only the vision, it could be a radio programme.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:58 pm

One thing is for sure. MH was right.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:59 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:One thing is for sure. MH was right.

SShhh....some will claim to be disgusted...then claim to leave for good....but only change their setting to invisible and visit every day still