Best and the Worst on the Microphone

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Justin Credible

Re: Best and the Worst on the Microphone

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:47 pm

fuck Taylor.

People might be curious for the first day or 2, but would get fed up of his shit very quick.
I remember the last time he did it, it was shit.

Greatest and most successful player he might have been, but on comms he was utter shit

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:33 pm

Barney would do good on comms. He could mime his was through it, headshaking every time someone misses a double or a treble.

Jungle Jim

Post by Jungle Jim » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:19 pm

Another Best/Worst thread? :ugeek: I'm not an authority about "worst" on any subject so I'll leave that for others to ponder.

The 'best" is a two man tag-team affair that requires a certain seamless synergy in the booth.

A polished professional sports color commentator teamed with a disgruntled know-it-all former player that likes to talk handling the play-by-play duties is a sure fired recipe for success.

Stuart Pyke with Chris Mason is just about as perfect as it gets.

PubChucker

Post by PubChucker » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Love listening to Mardle, Part, Croft and Nicholson.
Not sure Mardle is trying to be Sids replacement, he's just very enthusiastic about the game :D
Dudbridge sounds like he's literally about to shit himself every time he speaks.
Can't be doing with Harrington either.....fucking monotone drivel.

...........and Jim, fucks sake....what's with the crayons every post??

Jungle Jim

Post by Jungle Jim » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:32 pm

PubChucker wrote:
I'm colour blind.

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:26 pm

Jungle Jim wrote:
PubChucker wrote:
I'm an ignorant fucker.
We know, but that wasn't the question, was it?

Mr. Saldaar

Post by Mr. Saldaar » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:45 am

Nicholson and Dawson definitely the best around, given they're not really up against much. The usual Skysports quartet are full of shit and say the same thing over and over.

Things that happen every week:

1. Rod will go through the list of 'power-scorers' -"the Anderson's, the Van Gerwen's, the Chisnall's, even the Aidy Lewis' s of this world"

2. John Part will base all his predictions on Head to Head records and ignore current form.

3. Mardle will say 'Oh My' at least 4 times when players miss doubles and make fun of himself and his playing days at least twice while presumably sucking off Taylor and Lewis backstage.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:55 am

Mr. Saldaar wrote:Nicholson and Dawson definitely the best around, given they're not really up against much. The usual Skysports quartet are full of shit and say the same thing over and over.

1. Rod will go through the list of 'power-scorers' -"the Anderson's, the Van Gerwen's, the Chisnall's, even the Aidy Lewis' s of this world"

2. John Part will base all his predictions on Head to Head records and ignore current form.

3. Mardle will say 'Oh My' at least 4 times when players miss doubles and make fun of himself and his playing days at least twice while presumably sucking off Taylor and Lewis backstage.

Mardle will say "it's got to go" at least 7 times per match. I wish he was Kim's mum.

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:13 pm

Mr. Saldaar wrote:Nicholson and Dawson definitely the best around, given they're not really up against much. The usual Skysports quartet are full of shit and say the same thing over and over.

Not to mention the amount of times they use the word ridiculous....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:56 pm

Squinty eye and that cunt murphy from oop north.

Those 2 sicken me