Threads Worth Preserving
boringboringtables

Re: World series 2017

Post by boringboringtables » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:03 pm

Jeff Smith 6-0 Max Hopp

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:03 pm

Berlin wildcard????? What event is this?
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:03 pm

boringboringtables wrote:Taylor will play in every event he is paid to attend. They should change the euro champ qualifying criteria to
Of course :D

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:05 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:Berlin wildcard????? What event is this?
Next year's Premier League has a night in Berlin.
not a girl

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Rogg wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:Berlin wildcard????? What event is this?
Next year's Premier League has a night in Berlin.
Ah yes. Can't imagine he's going to get parachuted into that. At best Berlin will get one of the later PL nights that only has 4 fixtures and maybe Mensur will play Hopp in a one off challenge match on the night.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:11 pm

I honestly wouldn't give a damn about young players in the PL. To give a player a TV opportunity for a single, best of 12 legs match, in which he's more than likely to get battered, is quite meaningless. As there are several TV tournaments to qualify for over the course of the year, this wouldn't give them any positive influence.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:40 pm

getting sick to fucking death of this hun cunt Hopp

Sick of hearing how he is a star....what the fuck are they basing this on ?
He has won fuck all, has lost to even worse jobbers and is only where he is in the table thanks to the preferential treatment he gets based solely on the fact he is German and the amount of Euro tours he has got into for beating up ever worse germans.

If Hopp was British he would be nowhere, there are lots of brit lads who have more potential.
How many euro tours would he have made if he was in the UK qualifiers....I reckon one if he was lucky

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:45 pm

The Thorn wrote:I honestly wouldn't give a damn about young players in the PL. To give a player a TV opportunity for a single, best of 12 legs match, in which he's more than likely to get battered, is quite meaningless. As there are several TV tournaments to qualify for over the course of the year, this wouldn't give them any positive influence.
If they ever feel the PL has become stale, which clearly they don't at the moment, then scattering some wildcards around would be one way of shaking it up. Age needn't be a factor particularly but personally I prefer to watch the up and coming players. Chizzyfan shut it. Exhibitions and wildcards, it is all meaningless really.
not a girl

Wolflanternbumbag

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:05 pm

Justin Credible wrote:getting sick to fucking death of this hun cunt Hopp

Sick of hearing how he is a star....what the fuck are they basing this on ?
He has won fuck all, has lost to even worse jobbers and is only where he is in the table thanks to the preferential treatment he gets based solely on the fact he is German and the amount of Euro tours he has got into for beating up ever worse germans.

If Hopp was British he would be nowhere, there are lots of brit lads who have more potential.
How many euro tours would he have made if he was in the UK qualifiers....I reckon one if he was lucky
Would he win Lakeside?
YORKSHIRE GRIT

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:47 pm

Hopp for Vegas?? at least one American will have a decent chance of getting thru to the next round. Still I would put my money on Hopp just because he will be motivated as he won't want to face the shame of being the one PDC player to lose to 'murica'n ...wait honestly don't care. I don't think this event is going to make any difference for the PDC in the American market. They already killed any chance of creating interest in it as they put it on delay on fox sports. I am sure this means it will be on FS2 as I doubt Fox is going to move baseball games off the main channel for a delay broadcast event. I bet that if they broadcast the 'murica champs on Thursday they would get more viewers here in USA as they probably would only be up against Wimbeldon on ESPN but no baseball as that is the midterm break which ends Friday. Plus they could put it on FS 1 with no conflict except maybe MLS footy and no one watches that shit lol.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:58 pm

hope a yank draws hopp and beats him.

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:39 pm

cannibal wrote:Hopp for Vegas?? at least one American will have a decent chance of getting thru to the next round. Still I would put my money on Hopp just because he will be motivated as he won't want to face the shame of being the one PDC player to lose to 'murica'n ...wait honestly don't care. I don't think this event is going to make any difference for the PDC in the American market. They already killed any chance of creating interest in it as they put it on delay on fox sports. I am sure this means it will be on FS2 as I doubt Fox is going to move baseball games off the main channel for a delay broadcast event. I bet that if they broadcast the 'murica champs on Thursday they would get more viewers here in USA as they probably would only be up against Wimbeldon on ESPN but no baseball as that is the midterm break which ends Friday. Plus they could put it on FS 1 with no conflict except maybe MLS footy and no one watches that shit lol.
they already announced it will be on fox sports 1. (which I don't get)

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:43 pm

skweezit wrote: they already announced it will be on fox sports 1. (which I don't get)
who announced that and where? I asked Charles and he said he didn't know (this was right at the start of the PDC WC). Seems to me if the Broadcaster had decided on time slots etc...they would let the promotions guy know.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:51 pm

Justin Credible wrote:hope a yank draws hopp and beats him.
A good root!

my sympathies are here for you about Hopp taking wade's place in vegas, if you want them,
although they're not heartfelt or genuine at all.

ITG

Post by ITG » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:57 pm

cannibal wrote:
skweezit wrote: they already announced it will be on fox sports 1. (which I don't get)
who announced that and where? I asked Charles and he said he didn't know (this was right at the start of the PDC WC). Seems to me if the Broadcaster had decided on time slots etc...they would let the promotions guy know.
Hearn said it on one of his youtubr press conferences. He said Rupert Murdoch's ex right hand man negotiated a deal. It isn't live coverage its delayed apparently.

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:59 pm

cannibal wrote:
fuck. I don't remember. guessing planetdarts?
there was a discussion on here about it. think it was here.
I do recall at the time looking it up to see if I got the FS1 channel on my cable...
I also recall eating spaghetti at the time, but that's not really relevant.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:01 pm

skweezit wrote:
cannibal wrote:
fuck. I don't remember. guessing planetdarts?
there was a discussion on here about it. think it was here.
I do recall at the time looking it up to see if I got the FS1 channel on my cable...
I also recall eating spaghetti at the time, but that's not really relevant.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:26 pm

skweezit wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:hope a yank draws hopp and beats him.
A good root!

my sympathies are here for you about Hopp taking wade's place in vegas, if you want them,
although they're not heartfelt or genuine at all.

did he seriously take wades spot ?

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:42 pm

in the gravy wrote:
cannibal wrote:
Hearn said it on one of his youtubr press conferences. He said Rupert Murdoch's ex right hand man negotiated a deal. It isn't live coverage its delayed apparently.
Would have to be delayed coverage so they can have advert breaks after every leg.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:52 pm

in the gravy wrote:
cannibal wrote:
Yup it's on in the afternoon local time time I believe. Same as how the LVDC was. So guessing we in the UK will get it live for once.