Premier League Darts 2017

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
PT13

Re: Premier League Darts 2017

Post by PT13 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:41 pm

Mr. Myers 2.0 wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:Myers you cunt. I asked you how you were and you never answered. Fucking ignorant bastard.
I'm happy knowing Taylor lost and MVG won.

And MVG has cemented himself as the GOAT of darts, it's not even up for debate anymore.
Based on tonight? I think you should count yourself lucky that van Gerwen played Wright in the final instead of Taylor. I think all 4 players played pretty well tonight, but none of them were at their best. Wright had an open goal and missed the target from a few yards out. Amazing what pressure can do if you don't approach the moment in the correct mental state.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Thu May 18, 2017 10:42 pm

PT13 wrote:
Mr. Myers 2.0 wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:Myers you cunt. I asked you how you were and you never answered. Fucking ignorant bastard.

And MVG has cemented himself as the GOAT of darts, it's not even up for debate anymore.
Based on tonight? I think you should count yourself lucky that van Gerwen played Wright in the final instead of Taylor. I think all 4 players played pretty well tonight, but none of them were at their best. Wright had an open goal and missed the target from a few yards out. Amazing what pressure can do if you don't approach the moment in the correct mental state.

Bullshit. MvG was awesome throughout.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:42 pm

PT13 wrote:
Mr. Myers 2.0 wrote:

For fuck's sake.
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

StevieBoy

Post by StevieBoy » Thu May 18, 2017 10:44 pm

Mardles commentary was so insightful tonight! Tosser!

PT13

Post by PT13 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:45 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
PT13 wrote:
Mr. Myers 2.0 wrote:

For fuck's sake.
You disagree? You think the four of them were at their best?

phil the great

Post by phil the great » Thu May 18, 2017 10:46 pm

PT13 wrote:
Mr. Myers 2.0 wrote:

Worst thing is for Wright, you can't practice that moment either, at the time you either have the technique, bottle, self belief and mental state all in one, or one of those things goes missing and you blow it. That's why you don't see many players in sport who can win regularly, it's not a skill you can learn easily you either can do it or you can't, and the only way anyone can learn how to win is to keep getting into position to do so.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Thu May 18, 2017 10:47 pm

PT13 wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:
PT13 wrote:
Mr. Myers 2.0 wrote:

For fuck's sake.
He was saying fuck's sake because you're boring.

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Thu May 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Wright has to realize that what he lacks in crossing the line can't be improved by practice.
Adrian Lewis was Wright when he twatted:
Practice all you want but can't practice shitting yourself mate..#ballsofsteel
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:56 pm

PT13 wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:
PT13 wrote:
Mr. Myers 2.0 wrote:

For fuck's sake.
I disagree with you leaping into Myers's net,
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

darts1000

Post by darts1000 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:18 pm

Another Great win for the Netherlands !

PT13

Post by PT13 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:29 pm

phil the great wrote:
PT13 wrote:
Mr. Myers 2.0 wrote:

Worst thing is for Wright, you can't practice that moment either, at the time you either have the technique, bottle, self belief and mental state all in one, or one of those things goes missing and you blow it. That's why you don't see many players in sport who can win regularly, it's not a skill you can learn easily you either can do it or you can't, and the only way anyone can learn how to win is to keep getting into position to do so.
It will be interesting to see the longer term effects that this has on Wright, if any.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu May 18, 2017 11:31 pm

darts1000 wrote:Another Great win for the Netherlands !
what the embarrassing loss for the dutch when your postman could not make the semis ?

Pieter

Post by Pieter » Fri May 19, 2017 12:23 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh im looking so forward to the world cup.

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Fri May 19, 2017 4:58 am

Bob Ross wrote:Chizzy will be jealous of such a high standard of choking.
+1

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Fri May 19, 2017 4:59 am

The Shank wrote:2 weeks until there's more darts on the telly.

Disgraceful.
Dubai Masters on ITV 4 NEXT week....

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Fri May 19, 2017 4:59 am

sennafan24 wrote:I forgot to mention. Mardle saying that Wright was "odds on favourite" at the start of the last leg was another clanger.
The usual jinx....

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Fri May 19, 2017 5:00 am

sennafan24 wrote:
phil the great wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:I forgot to mention. Mardle saying that Wright was "odds on favourite" at the start of the last leg was another clanger.
I know right, he had his head down, KNEW he'd blown it, could barely stand up let alone throw darts! I'd have fancied a good super league player beating him on decent form let alone an elite pro, Wright had totally gone and he KNEW it! Mardle gets too excited sometimes, that's his weakness to be honest
Mardle's weakness is that he opens his mouth.
+1

Surreys finest

Post by Surreys finest » Fri May 19, 2017 6:35 am

^Etraordigary multiple confirmed
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"

darts1000

Post by darts1000 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:54 am

Pieter wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh im looking so forward to the world cup.
We won the Premier League of darts title :lol:

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri May 19, 2017 8:00 am

"We"

:D :D
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016