Premier League 2017 contenders

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
skweezit

Re: Premier League 2017 contenders

Post by skweezit » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:10 pm

SPOX: Michael van Gerwen is the world number one a permanent resident in the Premier League. How do you see his dominance?

Suljovic: We know each other very well and make a lot of jokes. When we train together, we always bet by ten euros and rarely I have more money than before. (Laughs) Van Gerwen is a dangerous hunter, and with every little mistake he goes to the parade. Respect and hat off for this performance!

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:19 pm

skweezit wrote:SPOX: Michael van Gerwen is the world number one a permanent resident in the Premier League. How do you see his dominance?

Suljovic: We know each other very well and make a lot of jokes. When we train together, we always bet by ten euros and rarely I have more money than before. (Laughs) Van Gerwen is a dangerous hunter, and with every little mistake he goes to the parade. Respect and hat off for this performance!
Do you have a link for this interview?
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Deon

Post by Deon » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:22 pm

The Thorn wrote:
skweezit wrote:SPOX: Michael van Gerwen is the world number one a permanent resident in the Premier League. How do you see his dominance?

He's making it up you spazzy cunt.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:22 pm

The Thorn wrote:

here you go

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:25 pm

thanks gaz :lol: :lol:

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:36 pm

SPOX: Will he (MVG) eventually reach the status of Phil Taylor?

Suljovic: No, for darts players Taylor is a God because he did so much for the sport. I see Taylor on a level with Sir Alex Ferguson, without Taylor we would not be all here. At his best times, there was no one who could even give him the water. He's just concentrating on darts. Family, darts, family, darts - that's how part of his everyday life still looks and looks. Taylor has won everything and I wish him all the best to win again.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:37 pm

Deon wrote:
The Thorn wrote:

thats why i asked you thick fuck

Deon

Post by Deon » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:40 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Deon wrote:
The Thorn wrote:

If you weren't such a stupid cunt you would have known. Myers, you were obviously dropped on your head at birth.

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:41 pm

I've got a lot of translations on thorn, it doesn't want to link up.
oh wait, let me try giving the German link and then you can translate if needed.

that didn't work. hmmm.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:43 pm

Deon wrote:
The Thorn wrote:
Deon wrote:
The Thorn wrote:

If you weren't such a stupid cunt you would have known. Myers, you were obviously dropped on your head at birth.
you forgot to take your pills, thats why you're so aggressive today. watch your blood pressure fat spastic

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:45 pm

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/mehrsport/ ... ite=2.html

take 2.

that worked. there are 2 pages.

Deon

Post by Deon » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:45 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Deon wrote:
The Thorn wrote:
Deon wrote:
The Thorn wrote:
you forgot to take your pills, thats why you're so aggressive today. watch your blood pressure fat spastic
Need a box of tissues pet?

ITG

Post by ITG » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:47 pm

Stand up for yourself my sun

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:47 pm

cheers skweezit, I know some basic german so understood the main points i cared about, thanks

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:53 pm

The Thorn wrote:
cheers skweezit, I know some basic german so understood the main points i cared about, thanks
aye, your grandad taught you it......he was a nazi :lol:

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:55 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
The Thorn wrote:
aye, your grandad taught you it......he was a nazi :lol:
nazis actually aint that bad, havent your heard ian? :lol: :lol:

one has to know some foreign lang after all, makes me less thick (no it really doesn't)

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:03 pm

My great granddad died during the war, he fell off a watchtower at Auschwitz.
They're all here!

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:04 pm

Tommo wrote:My great granddad died during the war, he fell off a watchtower at Auschwitz.

Twas the drink that killed my grandad

got a slap of a guinness lorry

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:30 am

Mensur Mania-

"Still buzzing from the weekend. Can't thank you all enough for all the wonderful messages since the weekend ❤️. And YES I would love to play in the Premier League"

The Bulls Darts management team shifting into gear now to up their player for consideration into the PL? (and why wouldn't they?)
Mensur's translator at the last tournie was also from Bulls Darts.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri May 04, 2018 7:16 am

danny c wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:heres the thing, if klaasen does well at the worlds , and the pcf before that, he might make the decision to leave him out harder.
If he is still left out he might even have grounds for a legal case, afterall there is a lot of money involved now, add in the sponsors who want their sponsored player in the PL
klaasen can cite why he was out of the world cup.

The PDc can argue its their sole choice, but the publicity would be a bad thing.
and what would happen if klaasen won the world title, would that 2 faced hunchbacked, whore visiting chemo looking sack of shit still protest ?

The hypocrisy of MVG is something else, he has no problem kissing the arse of taylor who has a sexual assualt conviction.
Ain't the sharpest knife in the draw are you mate.
It was his family, bit of a difference.
You should change your name to 'Justa Retard'. Fucking uneducated little mug.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ah so this is why you fucked off from here the first time.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016