World Darts CatasTrophy Jobberfest

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Justin Credible

World Darts CatasTrophy Jobberfest

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Only fitting we have a thread for this sure to be shambolic clusterfuck.

This thread will contain those important keywords and phrases that makes the bdo the "official" side of darts.
Players that have "yorkshire grit", and who dream of first playing "county" and then "the honour of playing for their country"

Where all the players love each other like "family"
In this "new era" where getting an event that has always been on tv to ...wait for it...be on tv is classed as "success" this will now enable the bdo fans , all "250,000 who watch on illegal streams" to now watch on tv instead.
Lets not forget the "millions in Asia the bdo reached via the eurosport deal" from a few years ago.
These fans know the true meaning of "loyalty" goddamnit.

This event will see throwbacks from the last century not only receive undeserved "wildcards" but get them for a ranking competition.

Rumors on the "obscene money" that this is paying out and will "make us flip" are too be ignored as this is what led to the cancellation of other events, like the fish finger fuck up fiasco, we all know how that event was cancelled "thanks to dart forums"

The Ginge Reaper

Re: World Darts CatasTrophy Jobberfest

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:15 pm

Let's start off with the sycophants on Facebook reacting to the news that Robson wasn't in the event:

What a disgrace! Show loyalty get screwed

A piss poor show that mate & no way to reward years of loyal service

Ffs loyalty counts for fxxk all robo follow your heart bud

That's bloody awful Gary. So much for loyalty x

that is disgusting mate top bdo player all round nice guy and nothing in return for your loyalty bdo should hang there head in same

Typical bdo! Treat the loyal guys like crap & winge if they jump ship! Gary it will be sad to see you go!

Takes the piss. It's the likes of you & Tony who make the TV for them!

BDO R shite , couldn't run a piss up in a brewery !! gutted for u hun x

They are unworthy of being in a position where they can treat living legends like you the disgraceful way they do.... assholes really....

Thats not really respectfull to you and Tony. You both have been so good to the BDO the last decades. If it wasn't for players like you, the BDO would have been gone by now.

Gary Robson I've played you a few times your a gent on and off the board your to good to retire from the circuit maybe switch to pdc this will make you stronger and better with greater rewards just look what Gary Anderson James Wilson has done for them follow in there footsteps just have a good think about it pal

Sounds about right Gary u now know what u to do u are one of the nicest guys around on circuit and one of the best time for pdc for u as u belong with the best

One of the bigger names in the BDO...out of order

Shocking way to treat you Gary m8

Its a shame

Loyalty never pays out by the bdo! Don't understand why everybody think they're gonna change! Go to school again mate in January

Disrepectful and short memories by BDO to treat a Pillar and stalwart that has supported them through one fiasco to aother without question and nailed his colours to the BDO mast. SHOCKING

Loyalty counts for nothing gary they forget the effort and sacrifes made by the players and families to keep the BDO interesting to the spectators and media

Bunch of idiots mate. Consider the fact you have won it before and are ever present I for one think this is a total disgrace. Hang your heads BDO.

Absolutely shocking. Next thing we know, the BDO will be changing the ranking points for competitions halfway through the seas...... ooops, never mind

Unreal loyalty counts for nowt and they wonder why ppl jump ship

Typical bunch of priks And a bunch of back stabbing bstrds

That's shocking mate. What the hell are the the BDO playing at.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Jobber

Post by Jobber » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:17 pm

"all round nice guy" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Ginge wrote: Typical bunch of priks And a bunch of back stabbing bstrds
Yeah, what a bunch of winkers, a shower of shte
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:28 pm

sweet mother of fuck.

And there we have it, "loyalty" being made out that its some sort of substitute for actual ability or talent.

Denniis Priestley was a nice guy, guess the PDC are cunts for not giving him a wildcard to an actual ranking event.

Since when id being a so called nice guy a criteria for events ?
MVG, TAylor etc are all cunts, Wade Barney and Lewis lazy bastards, Ando a cheat, Krusty a penny pinching spastic clown, but are in events cos of ability, NOT air miles, favoritism, or whatever keyword is optimum this month in the bdo

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:28 pm

"One of the bigger names in the BDO...out of order"

Christ almighty. I'm filling up here.
They're all here!

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:29 pm

Ginge wrote: They are unworthy of being in a position where they can treat living legends like you the disgraceful way they do.... assholes really....

Gary Robson I've played you a few times your a gent on and off the board your to good to retire from the circuit maybe switch to pdc this will make you stronger and better with greater rewards just look what Gary Anderson James Wilson has done for them follow in there footsteps just have a good think about it pal
Apologies for the double post, but I couldn't resist bolding these two nuggets.

Living legend? James Wilson in the same breath as Gando? What Wilson has done for the PDC (sic)?

Fucking hell.
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

Jobber

Post by Jobber » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:31 pm

pissing myself at the posters adding a kiss on at the end of their posts. :lol:

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:38 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
Ginge wrote: They are unworthy of being in a position where they can treat living legends like you the disgraceful way they do.... assholes really....

Living legend? James Wilson in the same breath as Gando? What Wilson has done for the PDC (sic)?

Fucking hell.
Wilson has had a cracking start to his PDC career though.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:43 pm

Ginge wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:

Fucking hell.

i must have been out that day

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:45 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Ginge wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:

Fucking hell.

i must have been out that day
You didn't see Ally Pally a few months ago then?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:13 pm

I would hardly call bdo #1 wilson a success

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:14 pm

Oh fucking dear.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:35 pm

Justin Credible wrote:I would hardly call bdo #1 wilson a success
I'm getting him mixed up with Norris. Oops.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Ginge wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:I would hardly call bdo #1 wilson a success
I'm getting him mixed up with Norris. Oops.
easily happens, neither are no gary robson...the living kegend :D

Surreys finest

Post by Surreys finest » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:01 pm

Fuck me with the thick end of a pool cue, I have never read such a rollcall of retardedness in my life. The BDO is meant to be a darts organisation, not a family wedding. They cannot be expected to invite players just because they have been around donkeys years (though they often do).

I know Barney gets invited to the PL every year based on reputation but he is still making great performances every now and then, like beating MVG at the worlds.

Gary Robson, in a BDO field that gets weaker every year has never been beyond the quarters at lakeside, has only got to two "major" finals and won one of them. He cannot get an automatic invite just because other players find it funny when he throws up on himself and falls over on segways
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:06 pm

I thought the "loyalty" card came from the higher ups. Now it's been spouted by the players.

Where does the entitlement come from?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:06 pm

Surreys finest wrote:Fuck me with the thick end of a pool cue, I have never read such a rollcall of retardedness in my life.

even by bdo fanatics standards this is some shit

Surreys finest

Post by Surreys finest » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:11 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Surreys finest wrote:Fuck me with the thick end of a pool cue, I have never read such a rollcall of retardedness in my life.

even by bdo fanatics standards this is some shit
Well it's not ALL rubbish
BDO R shite , couldn't run a piss up in a brewery !!
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:32 pm

utterly. fucking. speechless.
happily this^ about covers it. :lol:
not a girl