2016 PDC World Matchplay Thread

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Justin Credible

Re: 2016 PDC World Matchplay Thread

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:17 pm

seen this posted elsewhere
Vegas will be 13-15th July next year, travel packages available from today I think. This will probably mean a date change for the Matchplay.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:24 pm

Justin Credible wrote:seen this posted elsewhere
Vegas will be 13-15th July next year, travel packages available from today I think. This will probably mean a date change for the Matchplay.
I'm sure they'll just have the Matchplay the week after. It's been held in that later week at least once before, can't remember why, to avoid big events elsewhere possibly.
not a girl

Zeyes

Post by Zeyes » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:40 pm

Wimbledon is moving by a week next year, ending on the 16th. Just guessing, but Sky might not want the Matchplay starting on the same weekend.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:11 pm

darts1000 wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
darts1000 wrote:On Dutch forums people think that Phil is going to batter MVG tomorrow.

COS DUTCH PEOPLE ARE INSECURE PRICKS AND PESSIMISTIC BASTARDS
No. We are realistic and honest.
are you the dutch spokesperson now.

since you are speaking for all dutch, are you ashamed of dutch paedophiles ?

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:20 pm

The Thorn wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:48 am Terrific session to start the Matchplay with.

1st game, everyone seems to back Kyle to win this but it could be very close as the Australian could crack under the pressure in my opinion. Experience is definitely on VvdV's side. He just seems a little bit more complete player than Kyle, who is in terrific form on the other hand. Close win for Anderson I reckon.

Then one of the most interesting games of the first round. I'm rooting for Thornton of course to break his duck but I'm not really sure if he can do it. While Payne won a PC event, I don't think he's good enough yet to play well in majors. I expect a poor quality game with lots of tension and excitement, and a scrappy win for Thornton

MVG could've drawn a harder opponent I think, I've got respect for Cave-in but he doesn't look like one who could stop the green guy. I feel Gerwen has a relatively easy path to the final. He's got Chizzy and Wright in his way who will always bottle it against him. Should be a good-paced game and a comfy win for MVG.

Last one is a game which has been called the tie of the first round and I quite agree. I think if it goes to 9-9, then Benito has a great chance to win as he's a much better finisher, especially under pressure. It'll be tough for him to keep up with Chizzy's scoring though. Dave's got a bit more chance to win it, but if Benito turns up, it can go the other way as well.
Geez I was a right boring cunt when I joined.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:22 pm

The Thorn wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:20 pm
The Thorn wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:48 am Terrific session to start the Matchplay with.

1st game, everyone seems to back Kyle to win this but it could be very close as the Australian could crack under the pressure in my opinion. Experience is definitely on VvdV's side. He just seems a little bit more complete player than Kyle, who is in terrific form on the other hand. Close win for Anderson I reckon.

Then one of the most interesting games of the first round. I'm rooting for Thornton of course to break his duck but I'm not really sure if he can do it. While Payne won a PC event, I don't think he's good enough yet to play well in majors. I expect a poor quality game with lots of tension and excitement, and a scrappy win for Thornton

MVG could've drawn a harder opponent I think, I've got respect for Cave-in but he doesn't look like one who could stop the green guy. I feel Gerwen has a relatively easy path to the final. He's got Chizzy and Wright in his way who will always bottle it against him. Should be a good-paced game and a comfy win for MVG.

Last one is a game which has been called the tie of the first round and I quite agree. I think if it goes to 9-9, then Benito has a great chance to win as he's a much better finisher, especially under pressure. It'll be tough for him to keep up with Chizzy's scoring though. Dave's got a bit more chance to win it, but if Benito turns up, it can go the other way as well.
Still a cunt.
Just less boring.
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:24 pm

Jimmi wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:22 pm

Still a cunt.
Just less boring.
:lol:

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:24 pm

Still a cunt.
Just less boring.
Ok thanks now fuck off

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:32 pm

The Thorn wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:24 pm

Still a cunt.
Just less boring.
Ok thanks now fuck off
Will do, mate.
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:37 pm

Jimmi wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:32 pm

Still a cunt.
Just less boring.
Ok thanks now fuck off
Will do, mate.
Of course you will. You do what I tell you you little cuck

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:44 pm

The Thorn wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:37 pm
Jimmi wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:32 pm

Still a cunt.
Just less boring.
Ok thanks now fuck off
Will do, mate.
Of course you will. You do what I tell you you little cuck
Go cuck yourself.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:56 pm

Why have some of the regulars on this forum started copying Bob Ross' posting style?
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:58 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:56 pm Why have some of the regulars on this forum started copying Bob Ross' posting style?
Who?

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:01 pm

The Thorn wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:58 pm
sennafan24 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:56 pm Why have some of the regulars on this forum started copying Bob Ross' posting style?
Who?
Sadly, he appears to be your idol.
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:02 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:01 pm
The Thorn wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:58 pm
Who?
Sadly, he appears to be your idol.
Not really no. I like Bob but I don't see how

Greipel

Post by Greipel » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:17 am

Justin Credible wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:11 pm
darts1000 wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
darts1000 wrote:On Dutch forums people think that Phil is going to batter MVG tomorrow.

COS DUTCH PEOPLE ARE INSECURE PRICKS AND PESSIMISTIC BASTARDS
No. We are realistic and honest.
are you the dutch spokesperson now.

since you are speaking for all dutch, are you ashamed of dutch paedophiles ?
After 4+ years, still no answer for this.