Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
User avatar
cannibal
Posts: 6883
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:41 am
Location: Tipping cows in fields Elysian
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by cannibal » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:03 pm

sorry I meant to post this here as it qualifies as a full on retarded comment from the one with the glass chin
cannibal wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:41 pm
thegentle wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:19 pm
Rogg wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:05 pm
The fans will all have to wear facial coverings, apparently.
Image
Your boy doesn't like the sound of that...can we disqualify him? 🤞
There are actually hundreds of studies about masks and how they reduce infection rates. Hence why Surgeons have been wearing them for decades. Healthcare workers who work with immno compromised people wear gowns and masks again for decades it has been in practice. But even since Covid there have been dozens of studies that look at mask and what material is effective and by what percentage viral load spread is reduced by using masks. Just google it for the love of God.

Twat has probably never looked at a medical journal in his life and I highly suspect if he did he wouldn't be able to understand it anyways as they use big words and math beyond adding and subtracting.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

vizIIsto
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:54 am
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by vizIIsto » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:30 pm

Are there ever any comments from our own forum in here?
lurk lurk

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 16109
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by The Thorn » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:40 pm

Only have to read about 5 pages back

User avatar
Ross, Bob
Posts: 5149
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 8:55 am
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by Ross, Bob » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:25 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:40 pm
Only have to read about 5 pages back
Anagrams?
"Every time Fattys bitch mentions my name I will spam at least 5 threads" - JC having a meltdown

Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 114626
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by Randall » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:30 pm

Ross, Bob wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:25 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:40 pm
Only have to read about 5 pages back
Anagrams?
Long overdue
Image

User avatar
cannibal
Posts: 6883
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:41 am
Location: Tipping cows in fields Elysian
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by cannibal » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:52 pm

vizIIsto wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:30 pm
Are there ever any comments from our own forum in here?
Yes. I have put a few in of stupidswede and others I cant recall off hand.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

User avatar
SuperSwede
Posts: 1674
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:03 am
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by SuperSwede » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:30 pm

cannibal wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:52 pm
vizIIsto wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:30 pm
Are there ever any comments from our own forum in here?
Yes. I have put a few in of stupidswede and others I cant recall off hand.
Image
Michael "Bully Boy" Smith REIGNING Shanghai Darts Master

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 32264
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by Rogg » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:45 pm

An old favourite from over the road. As the new era was coming crashing down around guess who's ears. Feb 2016.

Of course i wanted it to be true, why do you think i kept what i knew to myself (and others did), because until it actually fell apart there was always a chance.
Don't forget this actually doesn't affect me in any way, shape or form, i want a healthy bdo because darts players and fans (proper ones) need it.
You and your fellow fanboys wanted this to fail purely because it was bdo related, not because you smelled a rat because you wanted a rat and you were prepared to make stuff up to create one.
As i said congratulations you have your wish, your dream is true.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 75459
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by M H » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:51 pm

Rogg wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:45 pm
An old favourite from over the road. As the new era was coming crashing down around guess who's ears. Feb 2016.

Of course i wanted it to be true, why do you think i kept what i knew to myself (and others did), because until it actually fell apart there was always a chance.
Don't forget this actually doesn't affect me in any way, shape or form, i want a healthy bdo because darts players and fans (proper ones) need it.
You and your fellow fanboys wanted this to fail purely because it was bdo related, not because you smelled a rat because you wanted a rat and you were prepared to make stuff up to create one.
As i said congratulations you have your wish, your dream is true.
Guy must have been pissed.

I predicted this would crash the moment it was announced, even Bradders initially questioned me. Was all down to the numbers, they didn't add up
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
sennafan24
Moderator
Posts: 16142
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by sennafan24 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:51 pm

Rout posted this on TSOD:
When Taylor switched to the phase 5s it was all about hunger. Barney coming over and beating him all over the shop lit a fire under him and he went back to the drawing board to find a way to get better and it worked, but he took a bucket load of criticism during the 1-2 year transition period.
Yeah, this is bollocks.

Counting only the games Taylor and RVB played against each other in 2006 and 2007:

Taylor won 9.

RVB won 6.

Even when Taylor was not at his best, he still got the better of Headshaker overall.
DBG - 2
Bristow - 0

D & B
Posts: 23707
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by D & B » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:14 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:51 pm
Rout posted this on TSOD:
When Taylor switched to the phase 5s it was all about hunger. Barney coming over and beating him all over the shop lit a fire under him and he went back to the drawing board to find a way to get better and it worked, but he took a bucket load of criticism during the 1-2 year transition period.
Yeah, this is bollocks.

Counting only the games Taylor and RVB played against each other in 2006 and 2007:

Taylor won 9.

RVB won 6.

Even when Taylor was not at his best, he still got the better of Headshaker overall.
Don’t bring that trash over here, please.

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 32264
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by Rogg » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:58 pm

"Players Championship is ITV not Sky and they’ve never had a red button TV option."
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
cannibal
Posts: 6883
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:41 am
Location: Tipping cows in fields Elysian
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by cannibal » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:35 pm

The great red button urban legend. I use to constantly use that one as a laugh to respond to ginge. Seemed that he was battling the communal delusion that several boards were red button options for years in the UK open especially.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 32264
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by Rogg » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:11 pm

A fresh take on the fortunes of Bunting and Lewis by this psychopath.

And without knowing _how_ they were infected, you can't even say they were unlucky and deserve anything as a special case.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

vizIIsto
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:54 am
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by vizIIsto » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:13 pm

Rogg wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:11 pm
A fresh take on the fortunes of Bunting and Lewis by this psychopath.

And without knowing _how_ they were infected, you can't even say they were unlucky and deserve anything as a special case.
Since when is this retarded?
They got corona. They can't play. Why give them special treatment?
lurk lurk

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 32264
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by Rogg » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:22 pm

vizIIsto wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:13 pm
Rogg wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:11 pm
A fresh take on the fortunes of Bunting and Lewis by this psychopath.

And without knowing _how_ they were infected, you can't even say they were unlucky and deserve anything as a special case.
Since when is this retarded?
They got corona. They can't play. Why give them special treatment?
It's not retarded, I just don't have a better thread to put it in. And they shouldn't get special treatment.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Emulsfier
Posts: 6726
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by Emulsfier » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:43 pm

Just going to stick this in here also since we now know its a forumer.


Boring Brendas number one and (almost) only fan.

User avatar
HalloweenJack
Posts: 4119
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by HalloweenJack » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:03 pm

Emulsfier wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:43 pm
Just going to stick this in here also since we now know its a forumer.


😂😂😂
“If you are pissing people off, you know you are doing something right”

John Lydon

vizIIsto
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:54 am
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by vizIIsto » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:16 pm

I want to know his opinion on Waites who has arguably left his best years behind him.
lurk lurk

User avatar
sennafan24
Moderator
Posts: 16142
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:53 pm

TSOD discussing Taylor (1991/1992) vs Walton (2001)

by meetthefeebles » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:42 pm

Walton's run in 2001 was probably the best run ever in the tournament. He absolutely blitzed a stacked field. It may have been an unrepresentative sample of his entire career, but in that short six month period he was almost unplayable.

On that form, he beats 1990-92 Taylor.

Whether he beats a 2001 Taylor is a very difficult question. Those PDC fields were risible but IMO Taylor's 2001 destruction of an approaching prime version of John Part is one of the greatest darts performances, by anyone, ever. That version of Taylor is probably the only player who might have beaton Walton, certainly in that period. Gun to my head, I'd have picked Taylor (and hoped he'd lose, obviously).
redman Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:46 pm

Walton 01 beats Taylor from either of his world championship winning years - tight, tight game but Walton edges it for me.

3-2 - Walton winning a classic.
Oche on Taylor vs Walton head to head in 2001.
oche balboa » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:15 pm

Flawed logic

Checkout %

Walton= 70%
Taylor=55%

Walton wins
:pointing:
DBG - 2
Bristow - 0

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: Bennett, Darts Secretary, DeepFriedRat, Dfc180, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Malanax, mikey_1871, shenmue, skweezit, SuperSwede, The Gronk, TheMalteseDart, Tibsy1, tungsten tossers and 87 guests