Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
Post Reply
User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 21167
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Facts

Post by Rogg » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:18 pm

Safc wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:59 pm
M H wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:51 pm
Safc wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:50 pm
SolidSCB wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:13 pm
Look, lets be honest. We all watch the BDO for the same reason people watch the X-Factor auditions.

You might get a proper game through the week to enjoy but the majority of the time you're just looking for clips, soundbites and screenshots to share and laugh at how embarrassing it is that people are trying to make out it's serious business.
This is spot on
I stopped watching the X Factor auditions a few years back as was just same shit different day.
I haven't watched the x factor since 2014 but i get what he means BDO is done imagine if Durrant,McGeeney,Williams,Waites,McKinstry all get tour cards jesus imagine what next years line up will be like
1 Harms
2 Veenstra
3 Mitchell
4 Unterbuchner
5 Jobson
6 Warren
7 Landman
8 Parletti
9 Telnekes
etc.

Euro lads and UK fossils. And Parletti. Could be a laugh?
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

Thaddeus Griffin
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:35 am
Location: SW London
Contact:

Re: Facts

Post by Thaddeus Griffin » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:39 pm

Rogg wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:18 pm
Safc wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:59 pm
M H wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:51 pm
Safc wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:50 pm
SolidSCB wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:13 pm
Look, lets be honest. We all watch the BDO for the same reason people watch the X-Factor auditions.

You might get a proper game through the week to enjoy but the majority of the time you're just looking for clips, soundbites and screenshots to share and laugh at how embarrassing it is that people are trying to make out it's serious business.
This is spot on
I stopped watching the X Factor auditions a few years back as was just same shit different day.
I haven't watched the x factor since 2014 but i get what he means BDO is done imagine if Durrant,McGeeney,Williams,Waites,McKinstry all get tour cards jesus imagine what next years line up will be like
1 Harms
2 Veenstra
3 Mitchell
4 Unterbuchner
5 Jobson
6 Warren
7 Landman
8 Parletti
9 Telnekes
etc.

Euro lads and UK fossils. And Parletti. Could be a laugh?
Mcnoloyalty still knocked out in the first round

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 1188
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am

Re: Facts

Post by Captain Hobo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:54 am

Rogg wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:18 pm
Safc wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:59 pm
M H wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:51 pm
Safc wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:50 pm
SolidSCB wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:13 pm
Look, lets be honest. We all watch the BDO for the same reason people watch the X-Factor auditions.

You might get a proper game through the week to enjoy but the majority of the time you're just looking for clips, soundbites and screenshots to share and laugh at how embarrassing it is that people are trying to make out it's serious business.
This is spot on
I stopped watching the X Factor auditions a few years back as was just same shit different day.
I haven't watched the x factor since 2014 but i get what he means BDO is done imagine if Durrant,McGeeney,Williams,Waites,McKinstry all get tour cards jesus imagine what next years line up will be like
1 Harms
2 Veenstra
3 Mitchell
4 Unterbuchner
5 Jobson
6 Warren
7 Landman
8 Parletti
9 Telnekes
etc.

Euro lads and UK fossils. And Parletti. Could be a laugh?
10. Denis Ovens

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 21167
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by Rogg » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:02 pm

Report on the Wednesday evening session from over the road. Just for MH.
Floor tables away from the stage at the back all empty. Half the "players area" empty and virtually no-one in the cheap seats at the back. 40% of capacity at best, including the Reynolds and Waites chavs.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 76105
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Facts

Post by Randall » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:21 pm

Ovens was better than most of them.
Image

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 5924
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by Mabbsy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:49 pm

Rogg wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:02 pm
Report on the Wednesday evening session from over the road. Just for MH.
Floor tables away from the stage at the back all empty. Half the "players area" empty and virtually no-one in the cheap seats at the back. 40% of capacity at best, including the Reynolds and Waites chavs.
Fear not, as long as those in attendance had a good time that's all the matters.

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 21167
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by Rogg » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:49 pm
Rogg wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:02 pm
Report on the Wednesday evening session from over the road. Just for MH.
Floor tables away from the stage at the back all empty. Half the "players area" empty and virtually no-one in the cheap seats at the back. 40% of capacity at best, including the Reynolds and Waites chavs.
Fear not, as long as those in attendance had a good time that's all the matters.
Well said pal. Darts isn't about numbers.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 73686
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by M H » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:20 pm

The sad thing is what was once a fantastic event is now dying on it's arse
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
PT13
Posts: 2568
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:14 pm
Location: Cwmbran, Wales
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by PT13 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:20 pm

M H wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:20 pm
The sad thing is what was once a fantastic event is now dying on it's arse
As recently as 10 years ago, Gary Anderson, Mark Webster and Simon Whitlock were playing there.

User avatar
Fiss Plaps
Posts: 3894
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by Fiss Plaps » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:35 pm

M H wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:20 pm
The sad thing is what was once a fantastic event is now dying on it's arse
Everyone on that side needs to cut out the crap and just accept what they are: the organisation for amateur darts. But even that won't save them.
2x 2019 Q-School Lucky Dip winner! About as valuable as the Lakeshite piss pot!

User avatar
fandarts
Posts: 10815
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by fandarts » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:36 pm

PT13 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:20 pm
M H wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:20 pm
The sad thing is what was once a fantastic event is now dying on it's arse
As recently as 10 years ago, Gary Anderson, Mark Webster and Simon Whitlock were playing there.
and 2 out the 3 won fuck all, yet gando went on to dominate the pdc #justsaying
Justin Credible wrote:all jail the pdc


LAUGHING AT THE PDC SINCE 1993

Image

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 1188
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am

Re: Facts

Post by Captain Hobo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:35 pm

Randall wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:21 pm
Ovens is still better than most of them.
Yes sir.

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 21167
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Facts

Post by Rogg » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:55 pm

Good old The Heat.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 1188
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am

Re: Facts

Post by Captain Hobo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:24 pm

A year younger than Wolfie. I'm sure he'll be back.

User avatar
fandarts
Posts: 10815
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Facts

Post by fandarts » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:09 pm

2 women who played in the main draw at ally pally, fail to make final of the womens world championship,chuckle
Justin Credible wrote:all jail the pdc


LAUGHING AT THE PDC SINCE 1993

Image

miguelking
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by miguelking » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:36 pm

Lets see what Glenda wins in the PDC eh? I remember cunts going on about fat Bunter when he switched and he won a floor tourney in his first few weeks. Done fuck all since and likely to be out of the top 32 in the next 2 years

User avatar
fandarts
Posts: 10815
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:31 pm
Contact:

Best Lakey ever?

Post by fandarts » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:46 pm

i dont think it requires a question mark to be honest. in terms of the battering the bdo have taken over the last 12 months, lakey has been a revelation this week. 13 classic games to date,a Japanese star in the womens final, something the pdc could only dream of, in fact 2 women who played in the pdc main draw just gone, couldn't reach the final here , that tells you the standard of the womens bdo game. youth final was brilliant, even had phil taylor drooling on twitter about it. in the mens draw durrant is on course to match lowe and wolfies 3 titles, if he wins he is only 2 behind eric in the all time list.

the production has been brilliant,packed knowledgeable crowd bar a isolated incident,spread across 2 channels, little richard, has been brilliant, even members here said he is the best mc in the business, no fighting amongst players, embracing each other in victory or defeat, compare that to wade who wanted "to hurt" his opponent in the fake world championship, money can buy you a lot of things in life but it cant buy you class, that is were the bdo is superior to the pdc, roll on the semi finals today, excellent tournament once again.enjoy.
Justin Credible wrote:all jail the pdc


LAUGHING AT THE PDC SINCE 1993

Image

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 26314
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Best Lakey ever?

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:57 pm

Every year you start this thread.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 3151
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: The city of the 120 finish
Contact:

Re: Best Lakey ever?

Post by thegentle » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:05 pm

Is Fanny a secret Hearn fanboy by any chance?
如果你爱飞镖,站起来!

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 8696
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Best Lakey ever?

Post by The Thorn » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:08 pm

It keeps getting better Ginge, that's why

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: PT13, SolidSCB, StevieBoy and 39 guests