Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Gidra

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by Gidra » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:55 pm

Rogg wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:34 pm Comments on that Sun article.

Big Ron Atkinson ·32m
The first thing Barry Hearn did when he took over the game of darts was increase the size of the trebles, so that it would appear that the standard had increased. He did the same thing when he destroyed snooker increasing the pocket sizes to ridiculous levels to increase the number of century breaks. He even tried to take over the SPL with his grand idea being to increase the size of the goal posts so that there would be more goals than the Premier League. The man is a joke.

Big Ron Atkinson ·44m
Any proof the BDO "begged" her? no? thought not. Fallon Sherrock is not the be all and end all of darts. She has achieved nothing in the womens game and is not as big a draw as 10 time winner Trina Gulliver, former Champ Lisa Ashton or Paula Jacklin all of whom will be attending and playing at the Indigo.
That Paula Jacklin is a draw comment says it all

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:57 pm

Oh dear

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:19 pm

Jacklin is probably the player who gets the most people watching. Sure it's by giving away tickets but so what?
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:47 pm

SuperSwede wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:04 pm Might be pissing in the wind but I hope the (warranted) negativity and trolling eases off once the action gets underway. The organisation is a shambles but I will still enjoy watching the darts itself.
ffs your an idiotic precious soul. How long have you been here and you haven't caught on to the fact that taking the piss out of the BDO is one of the most popular parts of this forum. It is funny as fuck because the people running it are as stupid as fuck.

Enjoy the darts all you want in any way you want, and leave the rest of us to enjoy it in our own way. and fyi the trolling will get more intense and hurtful as the action gets underway. I advise you to get a box of tissues, a blanket and curl up with Beppe for a good cry. He will bring the eye liner so you can freshen up your make up you big girls blouse.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Fiss Plaps

Post by Fiss Plaps » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:44 pm

ifm crying again.

The original post:
Matthew Palmer
Every year we have this BDO vs PDC crap. We all know the latter is a higher standard and I like most, prefer it but the BDO has still got some really good players. Proper darts fans will appreciate both codes. A massive chunk of the PDC is made up of former BDO players. The BDO will probably disband very soon so I for one will view it as sad. Just a bit fed up with pub players slating it as they couldn't perform to the standard anyway. I hopefully will have enjoyed both the World champs.

Ian Mcfarlane Yawn.

Matthew Palmer Ian Mcfarlane thank you for your inept input 👍

Ian Mcfarlane That's what I was saying 😉

Matthew Palmer Ian Mcfarlane well done for at least giving it some attention

Ian Mcfarlane Matthew Palmer don't worry there are plenty of other trolls that will grant you the attention you crave.

Matthew Palmer Ian Mcfarlane no attention seeking. Just started a discussion. Thanks for playing

Ian Mcfarlane Matthew Palmer it's not a discussion lol, it's an invitation to slag off the bdo. Well done.

Matthew Palmer Have you read the post? I wasn't knocking BDO. I was referring to how people do 🙄

Ian Mcfarlane Matthew Palmer yes.
BDO is shit... Tick
PDC is great... Tick
BDO is going bust... Tick
PDC is great... Tick
Let's not compare them... Tick

Matthew Palmer That's not what I think at all.
1 misunderstood Ian... Tick.
2020 World Grand Prix Lucky Dip winner!
2x 2019 Q-School Lucky Dip winner!

Both as valuable as the Lakeside piss pot!

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:04 pm

IFM always good for a meltdown. This is a guy who thinks that the film "Hitler: The Untold Story" is a legitimate documentary that attempts to justify Hitler and the Nazi regime on the basis that the Russians and others committed war atrocities just as bad if not worse than the Nazis.

Palmer throwing an obvious bone to BDO mushrooms and IFM can't see it thru his seeth.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

SuperSwede

Post by SuperSwede » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:06 am

cannibal wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:47 pm
SuperSwede wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:04 pm Might be pissing in the wind but I hope the (warranted) negativity and trolling eases off once the action gets underway. The organisation is a shambles but I will still enjoy watching the darts itself.
ffs your an idiotic precious soul. How long have you been here and you haven't caught on to the fact that taking the piss out of the BDO is one of the most popular parts of this forum. It is funny as fuck because the people running it are as stupid as fuck.

Enjoy the darts all you want in any way you want, and leave the rest of us to enjoy it in our own way. and fyi the trolling will get more intense and hurtful as the action gets underway. I advise you to get a box of tissues, a blanket and curl up with Beppe for a good cry. He will bring the eye liner so you can freshen up your make up you big girls blouse.
I have to admit got a good few laughs reading through the threads from the day 1 action, so by all means continue :D
Michael "Bully Boy" Smith REIGNING Shanghai Darts Master

Fiss Plaps

Post by Fiss Plaps » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:19 pm

A rather bonkers PDC/BDO comparison on a FB group... name removed to protect the insane.

"Comparing BDO to PDC is like comparing EPL to the Champions league. Sure, there are players good enough in the Champions league to play Premiere league but they might just prefer it!"

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:37 pm

Ha. That inspired me to look around, Fiss. Found this robust defence on digispy of yesterday's mushroom production:

At least they aren't using a different colour dot for the Japanese players
not a girl

PavlovsDog

Post by PavlovsDog » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:10 pm

Rogg wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:37 pm Ha. That inspired me to look around, Fiss. Found this robust defence on digispy of yesterday's mushroom production:

You’ve taken that out of context.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:15 pm

PavlovsDog wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:10 pm
Rogg wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:37 pm Ha. That inspired me to look around, Fiss. Found this robust defence on digispy of yesterday's mushroom production:

I didn't realise this ridiculous thread was due to be held to such a rigorous intellectual standard.
not a girl

PavlovsDog

Post by PavlovsDog » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:19 pm

Rogg wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:15 pm

I didn't realise this ridiculous thread was due to be held to such a rigorous intellectual standard.
Don’t get me wrong, the guy who wrote it is a fucking cunt.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:26 pm

PavlovsDog wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:19 pm
Rogg wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:15 pm

Don’t get me wrong, the guy who wrote it is a fucking cunt.
:lol: was it digispy? Can't remember now. I read very rarely as there's little to enjoy.
not a girl

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:32 pm

What

Well at least they have not messed around with Martin Adams walk on music as i thought they would change it after moving to the the new venue. I think his Wolfie walk on playing to the music of Hungry like a Wolf is still one of the best in darts
not a girl

Gidra

Post by Gidra » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:04 pm

Wolfie walk
ffs

Fiss Plaps

Post by Fiss Plaps » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:45 pm

A comment from FB on one of the many posts about the Indigo shambles.

Shane Owen Oh for fuck sake you all forget where all I top players started phill Taylor Gary ando durrent sherrock ted hanky mervin king an so for fuck sake without bdo we wudnt have a pdc an ye it av gone hill a bit but that is because of the big wigs @ the top

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:02 pm

Fiss Plaps wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:45 pm A comment from FB on one of the many posts about the Indigo shambles.

Shane Owen Oh for fuck sake you all forget where all I top players started phill Taylor Gary ando durrent sherrock ted hanky mervin king an so for fuck sake without bdo we wudnt have a pdc an ye it av gone hill a bit but that is because of the big wigs @ the top
Imagine he still wears flared trousers

mad jock

Post by mad jock » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:08 pm

"without bdo we wudnt have a pdc "...Yeah if they were not so inept at the time, the PDC would not exist, because there would have been no need for a break away,,Dooooohhhhhh

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:47 pm

Top players?
King and Sherrock?
I want what that guy is on.

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:27 pm

Fiss Plaps wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:45 pm A comment from FB on one of the many posts about the Indigo shambles.

"a bit"
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.