Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
The Ginge Reaper

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever threa

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:01 am

sennafan24 wrote:
Rogg wrote:Proven mushroom Davidb feeling the strain at the end of a long week. A sad sight.
The big two ease through, no surprise - not another single player who can touch either let alone play the game these two do and win majors.
Is that the guy people suspected was Scott Mitchell? Or is it the guy who says "lakey" in every post?
The former.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:53 pm

Rogg wrote:Proven mushroom Davidb feeling the strain at the end of a long week. A sad sight.
The big two ease through, no surprise - not another single player who can touch either let alone play the game these two do and win majors.
And yet the final is the proven former champion on the hunt for more glory taking on a cheeky newcomer looking to make his impact on the sport... in an absolute classic.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:04 pm

Deadshot wrote:
And yet the final is the proven former champion on the hunt for more glory taking on a cheeky newcomer looking to make his impact on the sport... in an absolute classic.
Nott Mitchell is a berk.
not a girl

501dartskid

Post by 501dartskid » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:39 pm

So are they actually Daryl's comments. If so he's got it wrong. Major wrong. The winner of Lakeside is not the real world champion. They have virtually significant money in their circuit. They can't put on regular genuinely world class competition to safe their life. If indeed these comments are his actual feelings he is deluded. I havn't watched Lakeside since 2007. 2006 was my last one. The reason being the presentation is second rate since it looks behind the times. The main reason being the standard is just not high enough throughout the field for it to be called a 'professional world championship'. Opinions are opinions I appreciate. That said there is no way they're presentation and player performance can ever be called world class in comparison to the pdc. No way.

On the final I feel it was an excellent standard. Gerwyn was out of order multiple he moved into Gary's path when it was his turn at the board. Therefore they're should now be an agreed time limit for players to take to complete their visit to the oche. I have no problem with the celebrating but when there's physical contact or someone impedes another that is out of line to me. Gerwyn may have come from a physical sporting background but darts should never include the physical aspect of competition. A great game and congratulations to Gerwyn for contributing and winning a super final.

Zeyes

Post by Zeyes » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:45 pm

Are you intending this to be an in-house contribution to "most retarded forum comments"?

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:49 pm

Zeyes wrote:Are you intending this to be an in-house contribution to "most retarded forum comments"?
:D :D
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:34 pm

Tommy Thompson
Olympic recognition, sports council recognition with behaviour like this. Again what message are we sending out as a sport, some may try and justify this, in my humble opinion this is not sportsmanship, do you think they would allow this in snooker, no they wouldn't and what action may they take if anything a couple of grand fine out of £110,000 meaningless, perhaps withhold all the prize money, that might send the right message out, but will they do that, not a chance.
Sorry the ends don't justify the means for me, perhaps that is why I never joined the PDC all those years ago. Anyway each to there own, but it won't be long before violence kicks off in front of the cameras, perhaps we should start the matches off like they do in boxing with a staged confrontation at the weighin, seriously is this where we want to be.
"each to there own"
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:46 pm

"weighin"
They're all here!

wintergardener

Post by wintergardener » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:47 pm

It's Barry Hearn's fault that time the Scottish fans chucked a can at Eric when he was playing Jocky.

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:49 pm

wintergardener wrote:It's Barry Hearn's fault that time the Scottish fans chucked a can at Eric when he was playing Jocky.
The good old days, ahhhhh Bristow, would be funny to see someone chuck cans at vermin and see his reaction !

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:11 pm

What a prick

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:38 pm

Having a difficult time trying to picture a dinosaur on a high horse.
not a girl

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:21 pm

Rogg wrote:Having a difficult time trying to picture a dinosaur on a high horse.
Tina Fey is a bit of milf isn't she?

I would give her one...................ah bollocks, should have used my Dreamboy501 account.
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:22 pm

Randall wrote:What a prick
Harsh on Mabbsy.

Although the BDO is all he talks about these days.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:53 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
Rogg wrote:Having a difficult time trying to picture a dinosaur on a high horse.
Tina Fey is a bit of milf isn't she?

I WOULD GIVE HER ONE!!!...................ah bollocks, should have used my Dreamboy501 account.
Helped you along there. She sure is.
not a girl

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:06 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
Harsh on Mabbsy.

I've got my blazer on my xmas list :D
I'm a broken man since lord ronald retired

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:52 am

Ally Pally update. An exciting new addition to the toughest list of all. How many names can you load into a statement before you need to lose the 'only'?
would suggest only MvG or Gando and possibly Price will realistically win...
not a girl

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:06 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:
Harsh on Mabbsy.

I've got my blazer on my xmas list :D
Mabbsy putting one foot in the exclusion zone, there.
not a girl

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:32 pm

The dartsmas season is almost upon us. The level of lunacy is already heating up and fully expect a grand season of moronic statements and idiotic tweets. Looking forward to the piss palace howlers thread one of my favorites of the season. Hopefully we can get the red reaper to do it one more year.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:42 pm

cannibal wrote:The dartsmas season is almost upon us. The level of lunacy is already heating up and fully expect a grand season of moronic statements and idiotic tweets. Looking forward to the piss palace howlers thread one of my favorites of the season. Hopefully we can get the red reaper to do it one more year.
Always a delight, the piss palace howlers always lifts the new year gloom.