Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Rogg

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by Rogg » Sun May 05, 2019 11:48 am

Yet another title for Wesley Harms with an 105 average in the final.At the risk of sounding like Robson but for me Wesley Harms would be a top 5 PDC player based on current form
Presumably there goes the great Duzza under the bus. Bunting still at 3 of course.
not a girl

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Sun May 05, 2019 2:23 pm

Rogg wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:48 am
Yet another title for Wesley Harms with an 105 average in the final.At the risk of sounding like Jobson but for me Wesley Harms would be a top 5 PDC player based on current form
Presumably there goes the great Duzza under the bus. Bunting still at 3 of course.
wonder which hallucinogen that mental midget is on?
On form? what form? the form of one match or the form that also Phantom had; that is the form of playing a bunch of useless shits who don't come back at you. Soon as Phantom had players coming back at him week in and week out, the wins aren't coming so easily anymore.

Harms pussy whipped by his former missus wouldn't reach the top 25 and I would venture to say he wouldn't even make the top 35 of the PDC.

This has to be the most retardedest comment in some time. Good find.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Thu May 09, 2019 3:26 pm

cannibal wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 2:23 pm
Yet another title for Wesley Harms with an 105 average in the final.At the risk of sounding like Jobson but for me Wesley Harms would be a top 5 PDC player based on current form
On form? what form? the form of one match or the form that also Phantom had; that is the form of playing a bunch of useless shits who don't come back at you. Soon as Phantom had players coming back at him week in and week out, the wins aren't coming so easily anymore.

Harms pussy whipped by his former missus wouldn't reach the top 25 and I would venture to say he wouldn't even make the top 35 of the PDC.

The mushrooms are always absolutely desperate to slot a BDO player into the PDC top few. That we're back to Harms defies belief. Mind you, fair play to them. Not a task I'd fancy.
not a girl

Gidra

Post by Gidra » Thu May 09, 2019 9:19 pm

cannibal wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 2:23 pm

ffs they are mushrooms, they raison d'etre is to be stupid delusional inbreeders.
But you should get used to it by now :pointing:

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:57 pm

this wont get approved - but fek it - id like the mods to delete my account - the whole sport is fucked - fights on stage - rowdy crowd - aggressive forums - its not the sport i grew up with - the days of sportsmanship died when bristow and tommy cox teamed up with sky - sky and hearn encoraged all this - tonight was the last straw - im off - please delete my account -

robson
RIP
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu May 09, 2019 10:07 pm

Oh dear

Gidra

Post by Gidra » Thu May 09, 2019 10:13 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:57 pm
this wont get approved - but fek it - id like the mods to delete my account - the whole sport is fucked - fights on stage - rowdy crowd - aggressive forums - its not the sport i grew up with - the days of sportsmanship died when bristow and tommy cox teamed up with sky - sky and hearn encoraged all this - tonight was the last straw - im off - please delete my account -

Jobson
RIP
He will be missed

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Tue May 14, 2019 2:56 pm

taylor rvb hankey walton - the list goes on of players who cant play at the top level anymore - wolfie continues to beat the odds - personal preference - but i think hes the best ever with lowe - one last time at lakey martin -

robson
They're all here!

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Tue May 14, 2019 2:59 pm

jeremy kyle got thrown of the air today - guest died after filing - how long will it be before the same happens to the pdc premier - only a matter of time before something serious happen on the stage - or in the crowd - we get closer every week - with gurney and price acting like jeremy kyle guests - and the pdc hearn and sky encoryaging it - its only a mtter of time -

robson
They're all here!

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue May 14, 2019 2:59 pm

Ah you saw those as well :)
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue May 14, 2019 3:13 pm

He needs a thread of his own

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Tue May 14, 2019 3:14 pm

So his retirement lasted 5 days?
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue May 14, 2019 3:17 pm

It actually didnt last anything, he had already started his "McCleaner" account prior to his retirement speech and now posts under that.

The above are from Digital Spy.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Tue May 14, 2019 3:25 pm

FFS :lol:

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed May 15, 2019 12:04 pm

jeremy kyle went on for years - and guess what - nothing happened - but then it did - same thing will happen with the pdc premier at the end of the day - someone will get injured on stage in a brawl - or seriously hurt in the crowd - itll make the papers - and sky will cancel pdc darts - leaving the pdc up shit creek - then the bdo will step in - and the game will slowly get better -

robson

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Wed May 15, 2019 12:06 pm

Such a strange lad.
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Wed May 15, 2019 12:43 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:06 pm Such a strange lad.
Leave Ginge alone ;)
They're all here!

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Wed May 15, 2019 2:32 pm

Disastrous content at a truly prolific rate, throbson has been my fruitcake of choice for a long time. Superb.
not a girl

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed May 15, 2019 4:48 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:04 pm jeremy kyle went on for years - and guess what - nothing happened - but then it did - same thing will happen with the pdc premier at the end of the day - someone will get injured on stage in a brawl - or seriously hurt in the crowd - itll make the papers - and sky will cancel pdc darts - leaving the pdc up shit creek - then the bdo will step in - and the game will slowly get better -

Jobson
To be replaced by the Super Series no doubt
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Thu May 16, 2019 2:55 am

Bet Robson is a PDC supremacist really