Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Zeyes

Re: Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever threa

Post by Zeyes » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:48 am

The latest World Trophy fiasco seems to have sent a bunch of people on that side over the edge, and it's now boiling over after simmering for a few weeks. I guess realization might have started to set in that the "haters" have been correct all along.

And because I dislike it when people never acknowledge stupid opinions of their own past, and I'm sure I posted this on forums (so it qualifies for inclusion in this thread): I used to actually believe that the EDO folks could be an agent for positive change in the BDO/WDF realm. I've been thoroughly disabused of that notion by now; it's just the same incompetents under a different banner.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:13 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
Zeyes wrote:That batch of whiny complaints about TSOD's supposed anti-BDO bias that was posted on one of the Fanatics FB groups is pretty hilarious. Will anyone among TSOD's brass now realize how idiotic it has been to try to cater to those people (for "balance" reasons, don'tchaknow) for the last few years? Not likely, I guess.
"thedartsforum.com is TSOD x100" - Oche Balboa
An odd development seems to be possibly that those who piss themselves daily at what the BDO as a company gets up to - hello - seem more interested in the newer 'elite' BDO players than the mushrooms themselves are.
not a girl

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Zeyes wrote:The latest World Trophy fiasco seems to have sent a bunch of people on that side over the edge, and it's now boiling over after simmering for a few weeks. I guess realization might have started to set in that the "haters" have been correct all along.

And because I dislike it when people never acknowledge stupid opinions of their own past, and I'm sure I posted this on forums (so it qualifies for inclusion in this thread): I used to actually believe that the EDO folks could be an agent for positive change in the BDO/WDF realm. I've been thoroughly disabused of that notion by now; it's just the same incompetents under a different banner.
I thought at one point that the EDO could as you said be an agent for positive change but they're just as deluded as the BDO board
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:27 pm

Rogg wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:
Zeyes wrote:That batch of whiny complaints about TSOD's supposed anti-BDO bias that was posted on one of the Fanatics FB groups is pretty hilarious. Will anyone among TSOD's brass now realize how idiotic it has been to try to cater to those people (for "balance" reasons, don'tchaknow) for the last few years? Not likely, I guess.
An odd development seems to be possibly that those who piss themselves daily at what the BDO as a company gets up to - hello - seem more interested in the newer 'elite' BDO players than the mushrooms themselves are.
I do like how "balance" means "slag the PDC and defend the BDO" to the mushrooms.
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:11 am

sennafan24 wrote:
Rogg wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:
I do like how "balance" means "slag the PDC and defend the BDO" to the mushrooms.
"All darters"

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:52 am

sennafan24 wrote:
Rogg wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:
The Constable's private idea of 'balance' was the most warped I've ever known about. Great fun.

"Say a session of the World Pro was shite and I'll make PDC match-fixing allegations"
not a girl

Zeyes

Post by Zeyes » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:02 am

sennafan24 wrote:I do like how "balance" means "slag the PDC and defend the BDO" to the mushrooms.
Or more to the point, "slag stuff that works and defend stuff that doesn't work".

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:26 pm

Randall wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:
Rogg wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:
"All dickheads"
True.
They're all here!

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:36 pm

The most accurate fix ever.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:29 pm

Randall wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:
Rogg wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:
"All darters"
"anti BDO brigade"
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:59 pm

These are just too good not to make sure they are enshrined in this thread for the sake of posterity.

The self groping fizzled out Finton:
...why couldn’t they (RE: BDO board) be this quick when their advisers Sportotal gave them a plan That would get them out of this mess that this present board have made....

I’m hoping that the Country officials what play in this ranking system talk to the governing body of Darts the WDF and ask them to step up and take over !
WDF ffs what do those useless sack of shits do or ever done. I stand corrected they have successfully pissed away a boat load of money in a useless attempt to get darts in the Olympics.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Fiss Plaps

Post by Fiss Plaps » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:18 pm

From the PDC Facebook comments on the Matchplay draw.

"It's not a fair draw only half the names go in the hat so it's a fixed draw"

:roll:
2020 World Grand Prix Lucky Dip winner!
2x 2019 Q-School Lucky Dip winner!

Both as valuable as the Lakeside piss pot!

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:19 pm

Fiss Plaps wrote:From the PDC Facebook comments on the Matchplay draw.

"It's not a fair draw only half the names go in the hat so it's a fixed draw"

:roll:
Oh for God's sake.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:18 pm

Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:20 pm

Any luck?
:mrgreen:

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:21 pm

:lol:

Fiss Plaps

Post by Fiss Plaps » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:23 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:Image
:pointing:
2020 World Grand Prix Lucky Dip winner!
2x 2019 Q-School Lucky Dip winner!

Both as valuable as the Lakeside piss pot!

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:28 pm

:lol: absolutely unstoppable, he'll move onto match-fixing now.
not a girl

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:32 pm

Rogg wrote::lol: absolutely unstoppable, he'll move onto match-fixing now.
Grand Prix 2015:
Because it is entirely predictable, has been since January 2013, if it's close it's because MVG has been ordered to let thornton win a few sets.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:41 pm