Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
The Thorn

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by The Thorn » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:38 am

The General wrote:Nobody here has mocked the poor lad who died that I've read, and nor should there be.
I see nothing wrong with the named thread on tsod as I said yesterday. It makes no difference to anything but as a mark of respect its a nice enough touch.
Completely agree.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

limegas

Post by limegas » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15 am

Evening retards

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:21 am

Hahahaha the small bloke is asking for his account deleted because he wants to be begged to reconsider. Patheitc little attention seeking fucker.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:25 am

Like I have said elsewhere this morning, hes not been the same ever since Wayne Williams threatened to burn down his post office.

Shit scared of offending the BDO hence why Gaz is on pre-mod and Rout has carte blanche.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:26 am

Is He a friend of the deceased or just some fucking tagnut who met the guy once and is fake grieving?

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:29 am

Lister of Smeg wrote:Is He a friend of the deceased or just some fucking tagnut who met the guy once and is fake grieving?
I think its fair enough to take offense at what Gaz has posted but the reaction to it from him has been utterly disproportionate. Hes just pissed off that

a) he cant delete it as he isnt a mod on here, and
b) he isnt restricted in what he can say on here.

Him then thinking ITG had posted the stuff about the coffin was priceless. Too full of blind rage to realise it was a quote from elsewhere.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:30 am

What gaz posted was not offensive. It was deadly accurate and only offends cunts who go out looking for things to be offended by.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:31 am

Lister of Smeg wrote:What gaz posted was not offensive. It was deadly accurate and only offends cunts who go out looking for things to be offended by.
Well no, it was an opinion, its fine to disagree with it mind. Just dont throw the toys out the pram and demand your account be deleted.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:40 am

There would have to be mods on here for accounts to be deleted surely?
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:47 am

nikkiboy wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:oh fucking dear !
The Chris McLaren Memorial PL Prediction Game 2017
Just went on TSoD for the first time since yesterday an that is the name of a thread on there.
How fucked up is that.

I get it some people knew the poor lad and the rest are your typical faux grief bandwagon hopping retarded spastics, but ffs.
And if you are gonna name a thread for a guy who wont be around to see it, they could have picked a better thread

Instead they choose a thread that no one gives a fuck about except for the leech cunts who never post ever except this thread to try win a set of darts...thats if the winner actually gets his prize seeing as they have a history of not giving out the prizes and pulling stunts to make members tell them shove them up their hole.
Why do you feel the urge to be a retarded prize prick at all times.The guy in question was well liked because he was a nice chap, he loved darts and he died in tragic circumstances and leaves a young family but it seems nothing is exempt from your insane and unwarranted hatred.
You have with one post confirmed to the world just how much of a sad, pathetic, attention seeking nobody you really are.

I rather be a cunt than be a midget half a man welsh prick who spends his life living in fear of the threats of a pensioner.

Where have I said anything bad about the guy that died you illiterate prick ?

I am saying ye chose a thread that is full of cunts that dont care about your dying forum but full of hungry cunts who only care about a set of darts.
do you think they give a fuck about the lad that died ? seriously ?

Plus a thread where it has a history of winners not receiving their prizes.

so again you little midget illiterate cunt, show me where I have said anything bad about the lad that died.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:53 am

The General wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:He's asked for his account to be deleted?

Oh dear.
Which of course I won't do because all I care about is post count apparently.

He wont let me post on TSoD

Seem he got offended by the truth.

Ipity Nikkis poor wife, if its not bad enough she is married to a fucking dwarf, she now realises he is not even half a man.
What sort of pathetic little cunt would have allowed himself to be so intimidated by wayne williams the pensioner he has to stop any bdo slating.

He can ban me from TSoD all he wants, it wont change the truth he is a fucking disgrace, little dwarf, faux grief cunt who absolutely loves " being offended".

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:54 am

JC in bullish mood this morning. Hello!

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote:JC in bullish mood this morning. Hello!
Not at all.
I take responsibility for anything and everything I say.

But I wont take shit for stuff I did not say though. I never said anything bad or untoward about the lad that died,everyone else can see that except Nikki who in his hatred, bias and little power trip thinks he has some authority on morality, to lecture me on something only he perceives.

My slating was of the forum, the mods who do not give out the prizes and the hungry cunts that only post to win prizes.
If you too are too thick to grasp that then maybe you too are better suited to that faux grief, ass rimming collective of cunts.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:03 pm

He seems to have got the wrong end of the stick, as well as the wrong forum. I haven't seen anyone slag off the poor fella who's died on any forum.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote:He seems to have got the wrong end of the stick, as well as the wrong forum. I haven't seen anyone slag off the poor fella who's died on any forum.
Nikki like all short cunts has small man syndrome, a chip on his shoulder and being a mod is the only time he has what he thinks is 2power2 in his pathetic life.

He thinks he can control people......he could not control a fucking shopping trolley

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote:He seems to have got the wrong end of the stick, as well as the wrong forum. I haven't seen anyone slag off the poor fella who's died on any forum.
Cant speak for other forums but nobody here has.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:25 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:Oh and apparently this is where Im now meant to shit myself.
??????

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:28 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:Oh and apparently this is where Im now meant to shit myself.
??????
I've already explained.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:37 pm

ah found the thread on dolefinish.

you do seem to be hedging your bets and making sure you dont alienate anyone on TSoD ginge, but hardly surprising and dont change the fact that even if you do stupidly make a thread in the lads memory you could have hardly picked a more inappropriate one considering the reasons I already gave.

Saw this post on dolefinish about me, made by some attention seeking idiot who I never heard of before,
Gaz been mocking several forum members here for a long time, we know about his opinions on darts, wouldn't really fit in here
Fit in, I was one of the cunts that made the original Dolefinish what it was for those sheep to come crawling to.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:41 pm

Well explain again. The clubfooted mongoloid is lurking and excited about your imminent scat show.