Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
Post Reply
Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Cannibals - the most retarded forum comments ever thread...

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:04 pm

ROUT - THE WORKSHY PYGMY DOLESCUM
All this Top 16 talk is actually a bit of an insult to Bunting's current ability and future potential. There are only 2 players in the world definitely better than Bunting at this moment in time. 3 at a push. Top 16 is already a foregone conclusion.
Taylor is the only difference between the codes
his thoughts on the IDPA
The IDPA dont have to answer to anyone, the clue is in the "I"...
His ploy to take back dolefinish from Fatty Watts
I've already made an offer. If u don't fancy it anymore I'll happily step in. You did the same for me when I'd had enough and I'm eternally grateful, friend.

Our kid was (rightly or wrongly) very proud of setting this place up. He wouldn't want it stopped so if u want out the offer is there.

=========================================
=========================================


PADDY McGINTY - THE WELSH SIMPLETON
on lakeshite 2016
Only the first day and some cracking matches, a few nervous ones but that's only to be expected on the Lakeshite stage, this is shaping up to be one of the best Lakeshite's ever.
when the two codes recently met it was a BDO player who pissed the top average
what he said about the increased prize money in the PDC World champs
This is far to much for a pub game, ruining the sport and the players that compete in it. Just look how Taylor and Barney have turned out.
on the "bdo announcements of announcements"
Ha Ha, the PDC must be shitting themselves at the new BDO announcement so much to say that they have to come up with some headline news in a vain attempt to steal the limelight.
Corkonian wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Corkonian wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:I'm glad you seen the light and now admit to putting another nail in the coffin, you may think this a joke but 10,000's of dart players depend on the BDO system, if it folds you all share some of the responsibility...................not something I could live with.
I could not care less for dart players so stupid and naive that buy the crap and drink the kool aid sue sells them.

What will it be next december, what will they big up, maybe the super series again, and more false promises
If the players and counties dont like it then change it, they can vote the board that is crippling them out, but they dont

so tell me again who really is to blame
You and your cronies are to blame, they try to do what's best for their membership with limited funds but the likes of you and your comrades never gave it a chance, now people have lost all confidence in what could of been a great new competition.
I am sorry I am going to have to be the one to break this to you, but Darts does not need the bdo.
The bdo could die, darts will survive well enough without it
People will still play, teams in pubs will carry on as will leagues,

The kids that are good enough can go to the JDC
Adults that think they are good enough to make a living can go to q - school.
There is the challenge tour, the development tour, and of course the main tour

There is euro events with euro qualifiers, home nation qualifiers,
A world series for those good enough further afield
The UK open is there for others to make a go.

Darts will do fine with or without your beloved and ridiculous bdo.
on the fish finger fiasco
Most of the blame must attributed to members on this very forum, spreading miss-information and confusing the public. Anyone reading this forum wouldn't know if the event was on or not and would certainly think twice about purchasing some tickets.
Again on the cancelled fish finger fuck up fiasco
The time for criticism is after the event not before, don't you realise how foolish you all look?
McGinty on spineless Adams
Paddy McGinty wrote:He's a legend of darts....... more widely known than Bristow now.
=======================================
=======================================

OCHE BALBOA - CLUBFOOTED SPASTIC

On Ted's future in the PDC
Ted Hankey PDC top 10 easily
========================================
========================================

FANNY DARTS --- NOW IN HIDING

When asked to name a major cross code competition in which spineless won
1999 Scania Open
think trev had a point though, general public much more aware of marto a dams than phil taylor
the guy with a signature advertising spineless beating A drunk lewis in an exbo
Exhibition darts dont count
=======================================
=======================================

THREADKILLER -
In my opinion the only better players in the world than Bunting at the minute are MVG, Lewis, Taylor and Wright. Buntings achievements and form over the past year rank him 5 on my list, perhaps four if am in a good mood.
on 2 over the hill jobbers
Good news for the Slam that Fordham has qualified. Butler qualifying is shit news for the bdo.
One imagines that ITV4 will be chomping at the bit to get Lakeshite.
I was told several months ago that they were very interested.
Read that mvg took out 150 with three Bulls against pallet.
Disrespectful if you ask me.
=======================================
=======================================

POTBELLY - THE MAN WHO CLAIMS HE IS NEVER EVER EVER WRONG
On the PDC Grand Prix final
ifm wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
ifm wrote:Just flicked over to see how many more legs MVG needs before he wins, yawn.
Still quite a few. Looks like a competitive match at 2-2. What's with the yawn comment?
Because it is entirely predictable, has been since January 2013, if it's close it's because MVG has been ordered to let thornton win a few sets.
ifm wrote:
Corkonian wrote:no one cares about ridiculous county darts
About 10,000 players in the UK do
most people's first ever experience of darts ever will be the bdo on bbc
on the fish finger fiasco
Nikki there is so much more behind this that only a few know, somebody look back ffs there is something massive you have all missed.
obscene amounts of money that would make you flip
888 are the backers
on the PDC Unibet Masters
ifm wrote:
Corkonian wrote: PDC masters got 236 posts here, on tdf it got 896
That's because it's been on 10 times already in the last 12 months.........
on the top 8 pdc players in the BBC event, after the bdo got booted off the channel
Well they are the best players in the pdc not necessarily the world.
by potbelly IFM on Lakeshite
It's the World Professional Darts Championships, always has been always will be.
On Ando getting beaten by Vera Lynn
Seriously how does the back to back world champ lose to a pub qualifier. Would never see Taylor or MVG do that
====================================
====================================

WELSH WAYNE - ANOTHER SPAZ FROM THE VALLEYS

Well what the feck did Peter Wright look like ,you have a sport striving for acceptance by the sporting world , to then have one of the major players looking a prick on mainstream TV.

A charge of "Bringing the game into disrepute" could be brought against the prick
=============================================
=============================================

DAVCOL - LEFT THIS FORUM OVER ME
Best Lakeshite in years with all the upsets ( although very sad to see legends go out so soon ). If you dont like it gents i suggest Eastenders.
who can win lakeshite
martin phillips might go far in this, maybe even the final
===================================
===================================

RANDOM

by trevor spencer on BDO Fanatics
Shame gsod now on sky
Proper dart audience won't see it
Tony Bottler O Shea
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x
From BDO Fanatics
Mitchell vs McGeeney match the match of the decade
'Surely even Hearn will realise that if the BDO does end he will have to start a ladies tournament. There are too many good female players to just ignore them.'
"The BDO should be able to attract that sort of sponsorship easily. More people give a shit about it than the PDC, for sure. It's got the history that makes it special."
on bbc booting out the bdo
Massive disloyalty from BBC
Alco Chris on Lakeshite 2016
a little below par
BDO Brad
The decision by the BBC to drop Lakeshite will backfire massively. This could lead to a number of people demanding a refund on their license fee.
Mr. Myers 2.0 wrote: if Bristow came back and averages 94-98 every game he wouldn't win shit but he'd still be in his prime.
Mr. Myers 2.0 wrote:If MVG beats Taylor then it will be one of the biggest shocks in darts history, bigger than Callaby/Taylor easily
Last edited by Justin Credible on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:20 am, edited 39 times in total.
Image

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:05 pm

Oche Spasticus Autisticus not to be left out
Ted Hankey PDC top 10 easily
Image

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:09 pm

When Fanny was asked to name an event in the PDC Spineless won tried to make out the 1999 Scania Open was a huge major
Image

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:14 pm

Rout the pygmy with this beauty when discussing the IDPA
what do you think the I stands for in the IDPA....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 25914
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:16 pm

^^^I think it was along the lines of "The IDPA dont have to answer to anyone, the clue is in the "I"..."
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:17 pm

Some of Routs post are beyond retarded ....he would give oche a run for his money
Image

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:24 pm

threadkiller wrote after bunting won a uk op[en qualifier, his only sucess ever in the PDC
In my opinion the only better players in the world than Bunting at the minute are MVG, Lewis, Taylor and Wright. Buntings achievements and form over the past year rank him 5 on my list, perhaps four if am in a good mood.
He has Bunting above Wade.....and Wright..the same Wright that battered bunting 10-0 in the UK Open, Dave chisnall, even world champion Gary anderson
Image

limegas
Posts: 2294
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:28 pm

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by limegas » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:30 pm

Justin Credible wrote:threadkiller wrote after bunting won a uk op[en qualifier, his only sucess ever in the PDC
In my opinion the only better players in the world than Bunting at the minute are MVG, Lewis, Taylor and Wright. Buntings achievements and form over the past year rank him 5 on my list, perhaps four if am in a good mood.
He has Bunting above Wade.....and Wright..the same Wright that battered bunting 10-0 in the UK Open, Dave chisnall, even world champion Gary anderson
This was in Feb 2014, When Anderson wasnt in great form and Chisnall was knocked out of the PDC worlds early

He mentioned Wright above him you silly boy

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:32 pm

so winning one single floor event made bunting better than Wade who had multiple majors
Better than Ando
Better than Wright
Better than chizzy
.

If you really believe that then using your logic then joe murnan must be as good as bunting then ?
Image

limegas
Posts: 2294
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:28 pm

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by limegas » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:35 pm

Justin Credible wrote:so winning one single floor event made bunting better than Wade who had multiple majors
Better than Ando
Better than Wright
Better than chizzy
.

If you really believe that then using your logic then joe murnan must be as good as bunting then ?

Bunting won a world title (Yes Lakeshite whatever) and was in serious form coming over to the PDC and winning an event in the first weekend, its easy to see why some (Including myself) would go with the hype.

We will see how his career will pan out, every player goes though a serious dip in form (Maybe not Taylor) or he could have peaked early. 2014 wasnt Wade out of the PL too?

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:38 pm

no one gives a flying fuck about what anyone did in the BDO,

In the PDC no one gives a fuck what you did or did not do.Pecker wood was a lakeshite semi finalist, Ted Hankey a DOUBLE Lakeshite champoin and look how he bombed.
You and other retarded cunts thought since bunting won a single event in the PDC and one of the very lowest events at that, he suddenly was better than Wade a multiple PDC major.

Bunting is no better than Joe Murnan when it comes to comps won in the PDC
Image

limegas
Posts: 2294
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:28 pm

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by limegas » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:55 pm

Justin Credible wrote:no one gives a flying fuck about what anyone did in the BDO,

In the PDC no one gives a fuck what you did or did not do.Pecker wood was a lakeshite semi finalist, Ted Hankey a DOUBLE Lakeshite champoin and look how he bombed.
You and other retarded cunts thought since bunting won a single event in the PDC and one of the very lowest events at that, he suddenly was better than Wade a multiple PDC major.

Bunting is no better than Joe Murnan when it comes to comps won in the PDC

Maybe not, But Murnan did not reach the World Grand Prix and UK open Semi finals, Bunting is 8th in money won since his switch and earned a PL place.

As for above Hankey has fallen for a number of years (Beats players who are shit scared of playing him) , Woods got to the Semis and had a good year, like other players they can have a good week (Kist, Rand, Shepherd, McDine) to name but a few.

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:01 pm

what part can you not grasp ???
winning a single floor comp does not put you above world champion Ando, Multiple MAJOR winner Wade, world finalist Wright who battered bunting in the uk open by the way.

how did one comp make bunting who was only in the PDC at the time lest than a fortnight a top 3 player in the world ???

Take your time......
Image

limegas
Posts: 2294
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:28 pm

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by limegas » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:12 pm

Justin Credible wrote:what part can you not grasp ???
winning a single floor comp does not put you above world champion Ando, Multiple MAJOR winner Wade, world finalist Wright who battered bunting in the uk open by the way.

how did one comp make bunting who was only in the PDC at the time lest than a fortnight a top 3 player in the world ???

Take your time......
But in Feb 2014 when he won the floor event on his 2nd try it did on CURRENT FORM, Alas he wasnt and isnt no real skin off anyone noses.

We all make comments/predictions that are silly "hankey will be top 10" and "This is Hankeys last tv Event" are two examples.

You mention Wright,. yet the original comment from Col suggested he thought Wright was higher.

limegas
Posts: 2294
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:28 pm

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by limegas » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:13 pm

Also Bunting is 4-2 up against Wright in TV head to Head

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:13 pm

limegas wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:what part can you not grasp ???
winning a single floor comp does not put you above world champion Ando, Multiple MAJOR winner Wade, world finalist Wright who battered bunting in the uk open by the way.

how did one comp make bunting who was only in the PDC at the time lest than a fortnight a top 3 player in the world ???

Take your time......
But in Feb 2014 when he won the floor event on his 2nd try it did on CURRENT FORM, Alas he wasnt and isnt no real skin off anyone noses.

We all make comments/predictions that are silly "hankey will be top 10" and "This is Hankeys last tv Event" are two examples.

You mention Wright,. yet the original comment from Col suggested he thought Wright was higher.

then using that logic Mark Webster is a better player than bunting....thanks for confirming :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

limegas
Posts: 2294
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:28 pm

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by limegas » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:14 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
limegas wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:what part can you not grasp ???
winning a single floor comp does not put you above world champion Ando, Multiple MAJOR winner Wade, world finalist Wright who battered bunting in the uk open by the way.

how did one comp make bunting who was only in the PDC at the time lest than a fortnight a top 3 player in the world ???

Take your time......
But in Feb 2014 when he won the floor event on his 2nd try it did on CURRENT FORM, Alas he wasnt and isnt no real skin off anyone noses.

We all make comments/predictions that are silly "hankey will be top 10" and "This is Hankeys last tv Event" are two examples.

You mention Wright,. yet the original comment from Col suggested he thought Wright was higher.

then using that logic Mark Webster is a better player than bunting....thanks for confirming :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Certainly Webster has got the better of him

wintergardener
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:20 pm
Contact:

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by wintergardener » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:02 pm

I've just guffawed at a BDO Fanatic calling the PDC title the "world" championship with quotation marks as they're upset that Bunting is referred to as, errrrm, a former BDO Champion on Sky....which, correct me if I'm wrong, he is.

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:04 pm

Bunting is a former BDO champion, as you correctly state, but no one except retarded cunts view lakeshite as a world title
Image

User avatar
Father Rout
Site Admin
Posts: 73395
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: The most retarded claims ever made on forums

Post by Father Rout » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:04 pm

wintergardener wrote:I've just guffawed at a BDO Fanatic calling the PDC title the "world" championship with quotation marks as they're upset that Bunting is referred to as, errrrm, a former BDO Champion on Sky....which, correct me if I'm wrong, he is.
Are you referring to Urmston Toft on Twitter? He used to play PDC
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: Pigpen and 22 guests